• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 poweranimals

poweranimals

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:14 PM

I had a long rant of a post typed up and it somehow got deleted, so I'll try to keep this simple. This is a store like GameStop, but not as well known apparently. They keep telling me that they're going to get Wii Us in and NSMBU, but so far they don't have anything.

They specialize in new and old games. They buy and sell both. I sold some of my old games to them and got like over $100 worth of store credit. I was actually hoping to be able to use it towards the purchase of a Wii U or NSMBU, but they kept telling me they'll know soon how many they'll be getting but until then they couldn't accept any pre-orders. Eventually I just went with Walmart for pre-ordering the Wii U, but after taxes that was almost $400 as it is. Spending another $60 on a game seems a bit much if I can get it for free with my store credit. But despite continually telling me that they'll be getting it in soon so far they have yet to get the game in and they seem pretty clueless as to why. I've called a few other locations and none of them have it or the Wii U. One of them actually told me their company wasn't getting the game at all.

What's more is, they don't seem to even exist outside of Michigan even though they told me corporate's in NY. I can barely find anything about them online. I've found their official website, but it's kind of cheap and unprofessional. Here's a link: www.gogameplay.com

Anyway, I just thought maybe some people here might have heard of or actually abeen to the place. Your thoughts are appreciated.

#2 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:21 PM

Are they paying you to advertise or is it a coincidence it's your first post?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#3 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:24 PM

NICE COMMERCIAL! SPAMBOT2012

#4 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:33 PM

Posted Image

#5 poweranimals

poweranimals

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

Are they paying you to advertise or is it a coincidence it's your first post?

Lol! It's a coincidence. I've been a member of the 3DS forums for a while and was gonna ask about it there, but I thought it might be more appropriate here.

Funny thing is I'm not even really complimenting them. I kinda wanted to know if people had valid info on why the company hasn't got any Wii Us in yet.

Edited by poweranimals, 26 November 2012 - 03:37 PM.

#6 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:38 PM

COIN.jpg

Edited by Nintendo Fanboy, 26 November 2012 - 03:38 PM.

#7 Hari

Hari

Cheep-Cheep

• Banned
  • 116 posts
  • Fandom:
    you

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:59 PM

You guys are wonderful.

#9 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

It may be a pointless thread, but it's well written and had me going for a second. 6/10.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#10 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:38 PM

I just bought out all of the stores. I own GamePlay.

#11 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:41 AM

Lol! It's a coincidence. I've been a member of the 3DS forums for a while and was gonna ask about it there, but I thought it might be more appropriate here.

Funny thing is I'm not even really complimenting them. I kinda wanted to know if people had valid info on why the company hasn't got any Wii Us in yet.

Now there's a resume!

on topic, I've never heard of them.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!