#21 chris112

chris112

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Sonic, Kingdom Hearts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:42 PM

Well, I heard Skyrim was a really excellent game. And I think Miyamoto said (or Nintendo in general) that he/they wanted their hardcore gamers back so this would help a lot in my opinion.
"Now Wii're playing with power!"
Posted Image

#22 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:11 PM

I dont know since i think everyone who wanted skyrim already has it, but im pretty sure the skyrim hype has died down and people are more geared towards whats next

Posted Image

#23 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 08 January 2012 - 03:33 PM

I dont know since i think everyone who wanted skyrim already has it, but im pretty sure the skyrim hype has died down and people are more geared towards whats next

i was thinking the same, but then i remembered two things. games sell for years, for example, every zelda game so far has sold more than 5 million at least (im pretty sure, it might be less, or much more) but SS has only sold 1 million and something. why? cos it just came out, and even a year from now, it wont have sold as much as it eventually will. same thing with skyrim, sold a lot initially but it will continue to sell for years to come, so those who havent bought it yet, or plan to get it but much later, might buy it on wii u so its possible. secondly its not milked, an elder scrolls game takes ages to come out so its not like the next one is gonna be here in two years, it might be three or four or five
Posted Image

#24 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 08 January 2012 - 03:54 PM

Skyrim really isn't a good game for the Wii U. The graphics aren't all that amazing, it's in all respects a current gen game. I doubt they could really do much to it to make it look like it belongs on the Wii U. Plus no one will really care if a 2011 game comes to the Wii U a year later. I'm all for Elder Scrolls VI being on the console though.

Posted Image

#25 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 January 2012 - 04:20 PM

Skyrim really isn't a good game for the Wii U. The graphics aren't all that amazing, it's in all respects a current gen game. I doubt they could really do much to it to make it look like it belongs on the Wii U. Plus no one will really care if a 2011 game comes to the Wii U a year later. I'm all for Elder Scrolls VI being on the console though.

the graphics arent amazing i agree, until you put it to ultra graphics settings on a pc, then its beast. something the ps360 cant do, thats why it would be quite good on wii u because it was made with better graphics than whats being played on ps360. also the touch screen would literally make it twice as good. one thing i hate about skyrim, its soo slow moving, put the menu on the touch screen and it becomes soo much faster.
Posted Image

#26 lucario23

lucario23

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 04:22 PM

i was thinking the same, but then i remembered two things. games sell for years, for example, every zelda game so far has sold more than 5 million at least (im pretty sure, it might be less, or much more) but SS has only sold 1 million and something. why? cos it just came out, and even a year from now, it wont have sold as much as it eventually will. same thing with skyrim, sold a lot initially but it will continue to sell for years to come, so those who havent bought it yet, or plan to get it but much later, might buy it on wii u so its possible. secondly its not milked, an elder scrolls game takes ages to come out so its not like the next one is gonna be here in two years, it might be three or four or five

My thoughts exactly! I'm a huge Nintendo fan, but I don't want to wait 5 years for an elder scrolls game. Many of my friends had never played or heard of elder scrolls until a few month ago because there is such a long time between games the series is almost forgotten. Porting the game would also give Bethesda a longer amount of time with elder scrolls in the spotlight which is good for this kind of franchise.

#27 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:09 PM

My thoughts exactly! I'm a huge Nintendo fan, but I don't want to wait 5 years for an elder scrolls game. Many of my friends had never played or heard of elder scrolls until a few month ago because there is such a long time between games the series is almost forgotten. Porting the game would also give Bethesda a longer amount of time with elder scrolls in the spotlight which is good for this kind of franchise.

that last point was excellent and with that in mind, a port is looking more likely now :)
Posted Image

#28 lucario23

lucario23

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:42 PM

Fingers crossed Bethesda is following this same line of logic!

#29 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:49 PM

My guess is that it'll come to the Wii U as a 'Game of the Year' edition.

the graphics arent amazing i agree, until you put it to ultra graphics settings on a pc, then its beast. something the ps360 cant do, thats why it would be quite good on wii u because it was made with better graphics than whats being played on ps360. also the touch screen would literally make it twice as good. one thing i hate about skyrim, its soo slow moving, put the menu on the touch screen and it becomes soo much faster.

It's like you read my mind before you posted this! :blink:

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#30 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:19 AM

"The Elder Scrolls Collection" for the Wii U, anyone?

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#31 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:55 AM

My guess is that it'll come to the Wii U as a 'Game of the Year' edition.

It's like you read my mind before you posted this! :blink:

i could say the same about ur game of the year edition idea ;)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!