• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:48 AM

Zombi u has no issues not present on any other da controller. I have 97% accuracy, (posted on miiverse, miiverse is so awesome XD) and i havent even started any kind of specialty run yet.

The only thing ive noticed is a difference in aim assist functionality, Which is still too annoying for me, so i turn it off, like i always do.

Unfortunately that more or less makes the leveling system in zombi u worthless, as aim.assist increases with each level, but, whatever, worth it.

From the point of view of someone who always insista on actually aiming himself, even with da, the da quality is identical, and i have 97% accuracy.

So. Yeah. These guys think they are complaining about 'inferior controls' They are actually just realizing what its like when the cpu doesnt do 90% of the aiming for you.

Edited by 3Dude, 13 December 2012 - 05:01 AM.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#22 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:27 PM

Just got this game for the wii u off ebay today should arrive next week If anyone is looking for someone to play mutiplayer team death match and zombies my id is BowserJr
Posted Image

#23 Scizor

Scizor

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:54 PM

Sounds like the gamepad and pro controller analogs have a dead zone issue.

#24 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:53 AM

I was hoping they hadn't. It annoyed me a lot with BO1 on Wii with Classic Controller Pro. I couldn't get longshots ans barely midrange kills.
No sig.

#25 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:38 AM

No, da aim assist is toned down on all cod on wii/wii u, to balance the inclusion of wiimotes, which have to be completely user aimed as they have zero aim assist.

As someone who is regularly banned from using wii remotes with my da friends, Ive also gotten pretty adept at playing wii, and now wii u games with da, its the same thing. Aim assist is definately toned down. No where near as sticky or guidy as my 360 games, which were so bad i go into an enraged rant whenever there is no option to turn aim assist off.

Edited by 3Dude, 14 December 2012 - 06:39 AM.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#26 Rimmer

Rimmer

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:00 AM

Gone back to the gamepad rather than the pro controller and seem to find that a lot more accurate

Edited by Rimmer, 15 December 2012 - 03:01 AM.

#27 CNR

CNR

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:03 AM

You're probably too used to the PS/360 stick placements...well that was my problem atleast.

Edited by Oblivion comet, 16 December 2012 - 03:04 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!