Photo

ZombiU Questions (Tips or Tricks Welcome)

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#41 Voodoodrew

Voodoodrew

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:09 AM

If anyone wants to add me there welcome voodoodrew

#42 wezbloke

wezbloke

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:49 AM

Added most of you guys on this thread, couldn't get a couple of you. Might start a Zombiu Survivor thread ..............

Feel free to add me:
NNID - wezbloke
PSN - wezbloke
XBL - wezbloke

#43 aMaG1CaLmAnG1Na

aMaG1CaLmAnG1Na

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

I have to say I was more disappointed in the ending of this game than any other game I have finished before. Really made it seem like playing the whole game was a complete waste of time. I really enjoyed the game up until the last 5 or so minutes.
CURRENTLY PLAYING: ZombiU, Black Ops 2, Super Mario Bros U, Sonic Transformed

#44 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:28 AM

I have to say I was more disappointed in the ending of this game than any other game I have finished before. Really made it seem like playing the whole game was a complete waste of time. I really enjoyed the game up until the last 5 or so minutes.

Y? das silly

#45 taz546565

taz546565

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:31 AM

tip i've learned don't rely on your radar it lies.

wii u premium, new super mario bros u, darksiders 2, call of duty black ops 2, zombiu

blue 3ds xl, resident evil revelations, zelda ocarina of time

#46 .Hamish

.Hamish

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:31 AM

can anyone help me? For the life of me i can;t find the crossbow. I looked everywhere i can think but i cant find it!
Please help me!
Add me on wiiU - hamishb
Message me and ill add you back

#47 aMaG1CaLmAnG1Na

aMaG1CaLmAnG1Na

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:52 AM

Y? das silly

I don't want to spoil it for anyone but it certainly wasn't written well. Of course I guess it leaves things open for sequels

#48 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:22 PM

can anyone help me? For the life of me i can;t find the crossbow. I looked everywhere i can think but i cant find it!
Please help me!

Piano Room of Buckingham Palace.

#49 jdub stl

jdub stl

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:52 AM

Im on the defending the safe house. The game just pissed me off though i was on the way back to the tunnels from the market and i got killed clicking on go through tunnels because i didnt look down at the game pad quick enough. So now im a new survivor in the safe house and it automatically starts the invasion of the house and i dont have anything because my bob is by the tunnel in the market. I might just have to start a new game because I lost 3 more people trying to defend i dont have carp.

#50 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:31 AM

That sucks man, but if I were you I'd restart. Not too much progress lost at that point.

#51 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:46 AM

Im on the defending the safe house. The game just pissed me off though i was on the way back to the tunnels from the market and i got killed clicking on go through tunnels because i didnt look down at the game pad quick enough. So now im a new survivor in the safe house and it automatically starts the invasion of the house and i dont have anything because my bob is by the tunnel in the market. I might just have to start a new game because I lost 3 more people trying to defend i dont have carp.

just go in the room that you got the bob and if you have any boards baracade yourself in there once in a while a guy falls through the ceiling other than that they crawl under the gate for easy one hit kills.

Edited by dark_rabbid, 01 January 2013 - 10:47 AM.

#52 jdub stl

jdub stl

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:13 AM

yeah thats not a bad idea but like dan was saying im only like an hr into it. I was more pissed that I lost my initial guy i was hoping to make it far with him. I dont even have any boards either though i just realized that

#53 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:07 PM

Hamish, that's an english name ya?

#54 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:17 PM

Im going to make a guess that you thought the credits signified the end of the game.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#55 aMaG1CaLmAnG1Na

aMaG1CaLmAnG1Na

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:38 PM

Nope I kept going after 100% complete. Still wasn't good.

Edited by aMaG1CaLmAnG1Na, 04 January 2013 - 06:38 PM.

#56 TomBollandLTD

TomBollandLTD

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokémon Mario Link

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

I've read a lot of people have had trouble defending the safe house. I'm nowhere near this bit yet, so any tips would be appreciated!!

So far the plan is to stock up on mines, grenades, flares and molotovs and use the turret. No idead if it'll work <_<

Turn right out of the doors and there's a part you have to crawl though, go there then you can just crush their zombie skulls with one hit as they're trying to get to you [:< but watch your back and keep your radar going!
3DS Friend Code: 0087-2466-1970
NNID : TomBollandLTD

need. more. online. games.

#57 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:32 AM

Hamish, that's an english name ya?

Scottish.

#58 .Hamish

.Hamish

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:36 PM

Scottish.

Yeah, i think its scottish
Anyway, the part where you go to the nursey for , you know , is the scariest thing ever. I swear i heard children signing nursery rhymes, and im convined that teleporting electro zombie is a ghost.
Add me on wiiU - hamishb
Message me and ill add you back

#59 wezbloke

wezbloke

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:01 AM

not up to the nursery yet. sounds creepy. Just had my ass handed to me at the tower of London :( Lost a cop survivor with good loot. Was a stupid death, I was careless. Then the very next guy was eaten by said cop survivor and lost even more good loot. Gutted.

Feel free to add me:
NNID - wezbloke
PSN - wezbloke
XBL - wezbloke

#60 Voodoodrew

Voodoodrew

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:50 AM

The nursery is uber scary

0 user(s) are reading this topic