Photo

There's been a shooting at an elementary school in CT.

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:30 AM

http://globalgrind.c...-wounded-photos

Oh wow.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Byakuya Togami

Byakuya Togami

Hallowed Be Thy Name

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:32 AM

and that

is why you should always share the crayons

#3 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:55 AM

UPDATE: 27 dead, 18 of them were children.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#4 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:57 AM

UPDATE: 27 dead, 18 of them were children.

That is just awful
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#5 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:03 AM

Here's a link to an on-going coverage.

http://news.blogs.cn...hool/?hpt=hp_t1

EDIT: Supposedly one of the shooter's is the father of a child that goes there.

EDIT: Supposedly one of the shooter's is the father of a child that goes there.

Edited by Zinix, 14 December 2012 - 10:02 AM.

#6 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:23 AM

Broz be crazy. I thought my friend who stabbed someone 4 times was crazy, but NOPE!

#7 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:30 AM

http://www.cnn.com/v...ream2&hpt=hp_t1

Live video.

#8 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:40 AM

whole world is going to shat I feel bad for all those families wright before the hollidays too. If I had the money I would move to canada real low crime rate and you dont see people shooting each other. We live in a sick world as I type this I am getting ready to go see the hobitt at a new imax theater I just pray to god some crazy person dont go there dressed as gollum shooting people.
Posted Image

#9 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:50 AM

Police are supposedly interrogating a second suspect.

#10 meitantei_conan

meitantei_conan

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • NNID:qublin_triforce

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:52 AM

This is horrible! I cant imagine the things these parents are going through right now. Thinking about this, I wounder why and how nothing has been done about gun control in the states. the movie theater shooting and now this! how many people have to die before the government does something! this makes me sick.

Edited by meitantei_conan, 14 December 2012 - 11:26 AM.

#11 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:55 AM

This is horrible! I cant imagine the things these parents are going through right now. Thinking about this, I wounder why and how nothing has been done about gun control in the states. the movie theater shooting and now this! how many people have to die before the government does something! this is makes me sick.

It's devastating to hear that your child is dead...

Eighteen innocent souls... Majority of them were 4 or 6

#12 SDDMN

SDDMN

Boo

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Golden Sun, Zelda

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:24 AM

And yet again an incident like this proves we have some very sick minded people in this world. I mean, what normal person would want to gun down CHILDREN?

My condolences to the families of the victims.

Edited by SDDMN, 14 December 2012 - 11:26 AM.

SmashBros_zps4a8520f2.png

#13 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:25 AM

At least the shooter was killed. He deserves it.

#14 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:28 PM

It's official: The shooter's name is ADAM Lanza. Not Ryan Lanzaa.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/connecticut-elementary-school-shooting-suspect-identified-as-ryan-lanza/

Apparently now they're blaming shooting on Mass Effect.

http://globalgrind.com/news/conneticut-elementary-school-shooting-multiple-wounded-photos If you're just getting on.

Edited by Zinix, 14 December 2012 - 12:49 PM.

#15 Crysos161

Crysos161

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

Such a shame my prayers go out to all the families that were affected by this sad tragedy. :(

Apparently now they're blaming shooting on Mass Effect.
As expected all gamers are muderers *Sarcasm*..

Edited by Crysos161, 14 December 2012 - 01:40 PM.

#16 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:45 PM

Since this topic was created, just want to show support for the families who were effected by the events of the stabbing that took place in Guangshan county, China. 22 school children between the ages of 6-11 were wounded.

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...ack-school.html

Thoughts and prayers for victims and their families of both tragedies.

Edited by Noonabites, 14 December 2012 - 01:49 PM.

#17 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:47 PM

This is terrible. The fact that a man gunned down innocent children is bad enough, but even worse near the Holidays. The holidays are a time of peace, unity, and joy. This is just devastating and breaks my heart, my heart goes out to the victims, along with their friends and families.

Edited by Firejonie, 14 December 2012 - 01:50 PM.

#18 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:52 PM

Here's eleven facts about mass shootings in the United States:
http://www.washingto...-united-states/

Update:
Police confirm Nancy Lanza, the suspect's mother, was found dead in her Newtown home. Adam Lanza, 20, is the suspect.

Edited by Zinix, 14 December 2012 - 02:01 PM.

#19 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:11 PM

Here's eleven facts about mass shootings in the United States:
http://www.washingto...-united-states/

Update:
Police confirm Nancy Lanza, the suspect's mother, was found dead in her Newtown home. Adam Lanza, 20, is the suspect.

That was an interesting read... Thanks for linking the article, and for the up to date information.. Though, I would now like to slap "JustaFarmer" for their... insightful comment.

#20 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:24 PM

That was an interesting read... Thanks for linking the article, and for the up to date information.. Though, I would now like to slap "JustaFarmer" for their... insightful comment.

You're welcome.

Another article enlightening on School Violence.:

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t1

Another article enlightening on School Violence.:

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t

Edited by Zinix, 14 December 2012 - 02:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!