Photo

There's been a shooting at an elementary school in CT.

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:29 PM

To be honest, I am at a loss of what to say, other that I am sickened by this event.
What's even worse are the extreme reactions to this event, some religious nutjobs saying they deserved it, some gun nuts saying the children should have had guns, etc etc etc...

I can only dread when the politicians and organizations will use this in their agenda to argue their points.

#22 meitantei_conan

meitantei_conan

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • NNID:qublin_triforce

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:52 PM

Here's eleven facts about mass shootings in the United States:
http://www.washingto...-united-states/

Update:

Police confirm Nancy Lanza, the suspect's mother, was found dead in her Newtown home. Adam Lanza, 20, is the suspect.

they just mentioned this article on the news, great read by the way. After that the news anchor was told that it wasnt the right time to talk about gun control laws.... really not the right time! ugh when then!? when is the right time!? There have been many violent gun acts this year alone! why wont the government do anything? 20 children died to day because of their stupidity and ignorance!

Edited by meitantei_conan, 14 December 2012 - 02:53 PM.

#23 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

The fact that anyone could bring themselves to do this sort of thing disgusts me.

#24 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

they just mentioned this article on the news, great read by the way. After that the news anchor was told that it wasnt the right time to talk about gun control laws.... really not the right time! ugh when then!? when is the right time!? There have been many violent gun acts this year alone! why wont the government do anything? 20 children died to day because of their stupidity and ignorance!

Gun control laws would have done absolutely nothing to have stopped this.... If someone can find it in themselves to be able to shoot 20 something kids a law saying he cant have a gun isnt going to do anything to stop him

#25 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:03 PM

I'm sickened by this, shooting kindergarteners. Innocent kids just waiting for the holidays with there whole lives ahead of them, and now its all over because of some sicko.

#26 meitantei_conan

meitantei_conan

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • NNID:qublin_triforce

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:12 PM

http://guncontrol.ca...edeaths2012.pdf

Im not going to argue, so I will just leave it at that.

my condolences go out to the families that were affected by this tragedy.

#27 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:39 PM

I already made a status expressing my distraught over this event. What makes this puzzling is that, unlike other school shootings such as Columbine and Virginia Tech, is that the murderer was killing children where his mother worked and after killing her in the house. This is extremely messed up. Apparently, the older brother of the killer, who was previously mistaken as the shooter, mentioned that the shooter might've had personality disorder and autism. Source.

Edited by magiciandude, 14 December 2012 - 05:40 PM.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#28 chainmychomp

chainmychomp

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Fandom:
    Advance Wars, Metroid, RPGs, etc.

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:01 PM

, some religious nutjobs saying they deserved it

Let me guess, Westboro Church?

#29 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

This is just awful R.I.P all those who were killed.

#30 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:10 PM

Apparently 20 kids were killed...

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#31 xMichiyo

xMichiyo

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo <3

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:19 PM

You're probably right, though I can't find any info on it..

#32 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:12 AM

Here's pictures of the victims
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2248574/Sandy-Hook-shooting-The-child-victims-gunned-Adam-Lanza-school-Connecticut.html

And a picture of the shooter:
Posted Image

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#33 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:05 AM

On the issue of gun control:

http://ruckawriter.t...ur-broken-today

https://petitions.wh...ngress/2tgcXzQC

#34 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:42 AM

No, regular people on facebook and a few other sites.

#35 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:50 PM

Any body that says they deserved it should be put up against a wall and shot. No child deserves to die.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#36 SDDMN

SDDMN

Boo

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Golden Sun, Zelda

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

Any body that says they deserved it should be put up against a wall and shot. No child deserves to die.

Absolutely, children are more often innocent than dangerous enough to harm or kill, yet some people are sick enough to do it anyway.

SmashBros_zps4a8520f2.png

#37 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

http://www.nypost.co...ZejDtIdc6G24mUJ

NY Post says the mother was a gun nut, was proud of her collection, and she took him to gun shooting ranges.

This simply unacceptable and just damn sad.

http://www.worldstar...y3i2k12Ci51K340

Video of teacher survivor.

#38 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:02 AM

I'm going to post something I posted on a different forum that was talking about the shooting.

While I agree this is an terrible thing to happen to the children, the teachers and people related to the victims. I find myself not being sad about it. Maybe I've just become desensitized or maybe it's because it happened in another country to people I don't know and will more then likely not cross my mind again.

That's just how I see things nowadays. Maybe it's because I've realised that stuff like this is always going to happen every year.

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!