#1 LeagueMaker

LeagueMaker

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:28 AM

Was looking at this article on ign but rather make my comments here:

http://www.ign.com/a...airport-robbery

Alot of the peoples comments are that why would anyone steal Wii Us because their just paper weights and not worth anything and other such nonsensical comments.

The article says the police are waiting to hear about a sell of 7000 usnits and then they will find their theifs.  If the thiefs are that stupid then yes they will get caught but chances are if they are capable of stealing 7000 units uncaptured with no witnesses they will have a better plan.

I want to know what your plan would be, here are my thoughts:

If the theifs are patient, they can sell them one at a time on 4 different accounts on ebay and 4 accounts on Amazon, no more than 50 units per month.  They should also be sure to sell other things other than Wii U units.  They could also set up an Amazon account.

What the cops should do is hunt down the serial numbers of the units if that is part of the shipping manafest, if it's not then their pretty much SOL unless they find out info from an informant.  If the serial numbers are known they should be able to hunt down the source by hunting down the path that one of those Wii U's was purchased.

What do you think?

#2 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:32 AM

The article says the police are waiting to hear about a sell of 7000 usnits and then they will find their theifs. If the thiefs are that stupid then yes they will get caught but chances are if they are capable of stealing 7000 units uncaptured with no witnesses they will have a better plan.

Priceless.

Is this another robbery or the one from a day or three ago?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#3 kris1206

kris1206

Blooper

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:35 AM

They could make around two million. I think that the cops will find out who did it, 7000 is alot and the boxes are pretty big so hiding them will be pretty hard.

They could make around two million. I think that the cops will find out who did it, 7000 is alot and the boxes are pretty big so hiding them will be pretty hard.
Posted Image

#4 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:38 AM

Perhaps it was the Kevin Butler that stole them.

Signature_DK.png

#5 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:11 AM

Thread already exists in the Wii hardware forum.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#6 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:44 AM

How ridiculously bad is security at this airport that someone can walk off with 7000 video game systems - this blows my mind. *note to self , don't use that airport in Seattle - EVER*
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#7 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

I loled when I saw this, maybe the security guard was having a little nap :D
  • CNR likes this

#8 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:12 PM

Like a boss!

#9 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:20 PM

Thread already exists in the Wii hardware forum.

http://thewiiu.com/t...wii-u-consoles/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!