• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

what the Wii you think im a little kid that needs a picture. are you a moron or what. the 3 million isn't official. its a approximate on ign. the 320,000 by 1 store[gamestop] is 100% real and is in their quarterly report. that's a average of 55,000 a week by 1 store. the 3 million is basing on what the sales have been in japan and us and estimating Europe since their reports are not that reliable. just pointing to a fact that the wii u is selling very good. far surpassing the 360 and ps3 at launch and not really not that far behind the wii. just the fact that 1 store is selling 55,000 a week average is amazing. throw in amazon toys r us every other site and store I can see how the estimate 3 million sold now. what the Wii is the deal with hey you have no profile picture? man is there a site for gaming that isn't 9 year brats.

I think you replied to the wrong person!
Posted Image

#22 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

what the Wii you think im a little kid that needs a picture. are you a moron or what. the 3 million isn't official. its a approximate on ign. the 320,000 by 1 store[gamestop] is 100% real and is in their quarterly report. that's a average of 55,000 a week by 1 store. the 3 million is basing on what the sales have been in japan and us and estimating Europe since their reports are not that reliable. just pointing to a fact that the wii u is selling very good. far surpassing the 360 and ps3 at launch and not really not that far behind the wii. just the fact that 1 store is selling 55,000 a week average is amazing. throw in amazon toys r us every other site and store I can see how the estimate 3 million sold now. what the Wii is the deal with hey you have no profile picture? man is there a site for gaming that isn't 9 year brats.

lmao, poor ixchel

I can wait for March when Nintendo tell investors how much it's sold, as it won't effect me for at least another year.

Edited by Nollog, 09 January 2013 - 07:32 PM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#23 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:56 PM

Not a credible source.

Since when isn't vgchartz a reliable source?

You don't even have a profile picture. Where the hell are you getting this from?

Either you're trolling or this is really rude. Not cool bro.
Posted Image

#24 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:04 PM

The funny thing is. If they don't sell 5.5 every site will be like "omg nintendo is dooomd!!1" and when they do accomplish it, it will be "nintendo is overrated anywayz"
No sig.

#25 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:45 AM

The funny thing is. If they don't sell 5.5 every site will be like "omg nintendo is dooomd!!1" and when they do accomplish it, it will be "nintendo is overrated anywayz"

But if Microsoft made it to their prediction....their fanboys would be like "MICROSOFT IS THE ALL SEEING ALL KNOWING COMPANY!!"

Posted Image

#26 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:06 AM

But they don't have fanboys

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#27 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:06 AM

in my country till today, they sold 2000 consoles! They gave numbers today, its a big number if we consider UK with 40-50k sales.

Edited by Orion, 10 January 2013 - 10:08 AM.

#28 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:56 AM

Since when isn't vgchartz a reliable source?
Either you're trolling or this is really rude. Not cool bro.

Since the beginning. Its never been credible in my opinion.

#29 Goose

Goose

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:12 PM

VGChartz makes a lot of guesses when calculating their numbers. On a rather new console during the holiday season it might be harder to predict numbers without a couple years worth of data.

This is where the 3 million number comes from

http://www.ign.com/a...ook-pretty-good

He is just guessing, but I wouldn't be surprised if the number is just under 3 million sold. Judging by numbers released in each region so far it is at least over 2 million.

#30 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:27 PM

They're not going to reach 5.5 million. As much as I hate to say it, look at all console launches and look at how they do a few months after launch.

2lvmghw.png

#31 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

Fail. Just fail. Ixchel wasn't even being mean to you and you treat him/her like crap.

#32 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:23 PM

Since the beginning. Its never been credible in my opinion.

Oh ok, you don't trust the source. Yea there's no way we could really tell if true or unreliable, it's just realistic. Just for my info, do you know a good source for that kind of stuff? Thanks :D
Posted Image

#33 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:34 AM

Oh ok, you don't trust the source. Yea there's no way we could really tell if true or unreliable, it's just realistic. Just for my info, do you know a good source for that kind of stuff? Thanks :D

Unfortunately there isn't any to my knowledge. NPD is a good reliable source for the US though.

#34 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:14 AM

Unfortunately there isn't any to my knowledge. NPD is a good reliable source for the US though.

Npd is in, sales were about 200k less than launch.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#35 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:37 PM

3 million is absolutely fantastic for such unproven technology, especially with the small list of big name launch titles.

#36 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:48 PM

3 million is absolutely fantastic for such unproven technology, especially with the small list of big name launch titles.

Tell me what is the first console you had. Then, tell me what launch was better than this one.
Posted Image

#37 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:52 PM

Tell me what is the first console you had. Then, tell me what launch was better than this one.

The Nintendo 64. And what do you mean what launch? Titles or sales?

#38 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

The Nintendo 64. And what do you mean what launch? Titles or sales?

He means what launch had better games than the WiiU.

#39 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:38 AM

The Playstation Vita had a far better selection of launch games then the Wii U.

#40 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:43 AM

Oh, the 360 for sure. COD2, Perfect Dark Zero, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!