BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

Title pretty much says it, what characters and tracks do you want to see in the next Mario Kart game?

For characters i would like...

Spoiler

As for retro tracks i would love to see more of those tracks from Mario Kart GBA since it's vault's barely been tapped.

Edited by Big Bowsy, 16 January 2013 - 07:20 PM.

#2 Dusean17

Dusean17

Blooper

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Fandom:
    PATAPON | LBP | DIGIMON | ZELDA | KIRBY

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

Still never got to complete Mario Kart Wii since I sold my Wii but um I like the choice of characters we all know Donkey Kong has his own series, but the reason he's in there because of the Mario & Donkey Kong game. Adding other Nintendo character would be stupid with that said I would like to see:
  • Rosalina
  • Dry Bones (fav character)
  • Lakitu
Now I know that Nitnendo most likely won't but I'd love to see costumes:
  • Fire Mario
  • Tanooki Mario
  • Frog Mario
  • Metal Mario
  • 8-Bit Mario
  • Paper Mario

just some examples, I would play with 8-bit Mario all day

PlayStationUnityampNintendoUnitySingleSi

To visit my Nintendo Channel click the link above, to visit my PlayStation Channel click here.

#3 Varg

Varg

Spiny

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • Fandom:
    FInal Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:22 PM

I just want them to keep adding stuff from wii and 7. Do not take characters away or tracks . A custom track editor would be excellent to as some of the custom tracks on Mario kart wii are really good . Expand on the online modes. Have official clan support to have legit battles.

#4 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

I feel like ive seen this thread multiple multiple times....

....DeJa DeJa DeJa DeJa Vu

#5 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:11 AM

Anything that makes Sega all stars look like poop. I've heard great things about that game, but I just hope that nintendo stays on top... But don't just copy the transforming mechanic! Something different please!

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#6 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:54 AM

Anything that makes Sega all stars look like poop. I've heard great things about that game, but I just hope that nintendo stays on top... But don't just copy the transforming mechanic! Something different please!

Don't worry Mario Kart is more enjoyable than All-stars imo.

#7 Joshua West

Joshua West

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid, Sonic the Hedgehog, Fire Emblem

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:11 AM

Personally I just want to see the return of Waluigi and the incorporation of some ideas from Double Dash, like character specific items, timed starts or bob-omb battle mode.

#8 Ramon3MR

Ramon3MR

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:47 AM

Gimme Mallow, Geno, one or more Koopalings, and a Goomba

#9 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:03 AM

Since they will most likely put a map on the gamepad screen I would like it if it wasn't an image like they always do, rather let it be the race in a top down view. I would also want them not to show what item each player has.

Instead of this
Posted Image

make it more like this
Posted Image

LordPickleton.png

#10 Blizzaga

Blizzaga

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:04 AM

Bring back Yoshi Valley, please!

I'd also like for them to bring in Nintendo characters outside of the Mario universe.

Available for Black Ops II and Sonic Transformed! Nintendo Network ID: Blizzaga

Posted Image

My Let's Plays (including Wii U!): The BlizzBox

#11 BountyHunter

BountyHunter

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:35 AM

Bring back Yoshi Valley, please!

I'd also like for them to bring in Nintendo characters outside of the Mario universe.

No, that would be too unlimited.Just let them fill the roster with Mario characters.

I want more character specific items, like Double Dash, perhaps an Elimination Battle Mode like in Mario Kart DS?

Also, what do you guys think of expanding customization a bit further?

#12 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:00 AM

I'd like much more dept. I really liked the storymode of Diddy Kong Racing. Also I really like the customization from the 3ds version but I'd like a track editor, even more customization. Most of all, i'd like it to be less cartoony and a bit more detailed to really showcase the power WiiU. What about random weather, marathon races, wildcard karts and an original integration with Miiverse.

Ps: how would you feel about a Tower Defence Minigame? You have to adjust the lap with lots of obstacles, corners, jumps, etc and have to stop Mario and crew to finish?

Edited by Lupaie, 18 January 2013 - 11:02 AM.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#13 Lebon14

Lebon14

Blooper

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Fandom:
    Golden Sun and Touhou universe

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

Imo, I'd like to see more of a "Nintendo All-Star Kart" kind of line-up for the characters. It would give an amazing choice.

But I also 100% support Lupaie's suggestions. In addition, I would like more immersive races. Make the races alive, make it change during the laps. The best exemple would be Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed's races. I mean, some of them are like "Holy Sh--", they are totally crazy. Make them crazy, use the power of the WiiU. Just go all-out (Attack) of the imagination. And there needs to be more than 16 new tracks. I mean, remaking tracks is fine but... it gets old fast, you know. I would like to see like 50 new crazy tracks. Tons of championships.

Another thing that would be cool is... For exemple, let's take existing tracks for that matter, you start a race on Rainbow Road (MK7). You know that it's one-lap race right? Problem : there's four. Each time your pass the goal line, you are warped into Wario Stadium (N64 remake) with no interruption whatsover and you cannot predict what race you are gonna land on (randomly selected). This could turn a desastrous 1st lap into an awesome 2nd because you like the race better. This can make races incredibly dynamic, fun and impossible to planify.

One last thing...
Posted Image
Make the mini-maps look like this... please drop the characthers heads for arrows (you, CPU are dots) FFS!
WiiU NNID : Lebon14, Friend invites will be ignored. I must know you first.
Rocketman, your rocketman
Fly with me, to the moon, to the stars my heart
Rocketman, your rocketman
Take you higher
♫ - "Rocketman" by Mega NRG Man (Super Eurobeat 217)

#14 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

Imo, I'd like to see more of a "Nintendo All-Star Kart" kind of line-up for the characters. It would give an amazing choice.

But I also 100% support Lupaie's suggestions. In addition, I would like more immersive races. Make the races alive, make it change during the laps. The best exemple would be Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed's races. I mean, some of them are like "Holy Sh--", they are totally crazy. Make them crazy, use the power of the WiiU. Just go all-out (Attack) of the imagination. And there needs to be more than 16 new tracks. I mean, remaking tracks is fine but... it gets old fast, you know. I would like to see like 50 new crazy tracks. Tons of championships.

Another thing that would be cool is... For exemple, let's take existing tracks for that matter, you start a race on Rainbow Road (MK7). You know that it's one-lap race right? Problem : there's four. Each time your pass the goal line, you are warped into Wario Stadium (N64 remake) with no interruption whatsover and you cannot predict what race you are gonna land on (randomly selected). This could turn a desastrous 1st lap into an awesome 2nd because you like the race better. This can make races incredibly dynamic, fun and impossible to planify.

One last thing...
Posted Image
Make the mini-maps look like this... please drop the characthers heads for arrows (you, CPU are dots) FFS!

teleporting between maps. id like custom more but teleporting would be great. but it would need its own thing. not placed in a cup.

custon if playable online would be interesting. vote your custom map and play on it, wont look as nice except for obsticals. but would bee interesting to see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!