#61 Skywalkman-GB

Skywalkman-GB

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA! + FPS

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:06 PM

windwaker!, HD!!! on a wii u screen!!!! OOOOOOO i just started replaying that game on the wii, sod that, ill wait till this hd release!, nice one, hang on a minute

they remade ocarina of time, windwaker, please now majoras mask as well on the 3ds

NINTENDO Wii U ID = Skywalkman-GB

Gaming - Wii U Black 32GB - Pro Controller + Wii Red - PC - i5 2400K GTX460 SSC - Studio Setup - Korg microstation - Korg microsampler - Korg microkorg XL - Xenyx 1002 mixer - Boss SL-20 slicer
Find my own tracks, gaming videos etc here http://www.youtube.c...ce?feature=mhee

Posted Image

#62 hubang

hubang

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:01 PM

I saw this earlier today and this thread reminded me of it:

Posted Image
Nintendo Network ID: hubang

#63 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:27 PM

That nintendo direct was just amazing, I wasn't expecting too much, but they hit it out of the park :)

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#64 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:50 PM

What info is there on the new Zelda game? I hear there is two? I'm not interested in WWHD since I have that on Gamecube and it quite frankly wasn't as great as I was expecting.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#65 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:10 PM

^^^ No real info about the other game other than that they dont want it to be like any other zelda before it.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#66 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

^^^ No real info about the other game other than that they dont want it to be like any other zelda before it.

Well that sounds promising, hopefully they actually come through with the best Zelda ever. I know I'm tired of the same old formula so hopefully they really change things up with this new one.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#67 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:26 PM

Well that sounds promising, hopefully they actually come through with the best Zelda ever. I know I'm tired of the same old formula so hopefully they really change things up with this new one.

They are putting serious emphasis on delinearization. They specifically mentioned not being tied to having to do dungeons in a specific order.

Edited by 3Dude, 23 January 2013 - 05:27 PM.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#68 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:20 PM

They are putting serious emphasis on delinearization. They specifically mentioned not being tied to having to do dungeons in a specific order.

Nice, sounds very good indeed. Not having a Wii U I hope they work on a 3DS Zelda of a similar nature.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#69 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:21 PM

sounds like they are still in the planning part of development, and playing around with ideas and basic gameplay mechanics. so by E3 they will probly end up with another video.

#70 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

Omg... A new Zelda...
Posted Image

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#71 Tipzil

Tipzil

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Fandom:
    Link, Pokemon, Nintendo, Minecraft

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

I don't want to sound like a fanboy, but Sony And Microsoft are going to be dead.
The amount of games they have announced is crazy, new Zelda, Pokemans, Mario, etc.

Anyway, i think there is a really high chance that the 3D Mario will be Super Mario Sunshine 2, that game would look incredible in HD!
"I wombo, you wombo, he, she, me wombo, the study of womboligy, come on Spongebob, this is first grade!" ~ Patrick, Spongebob Squarepants

"Nah Nah Nah Man, you see, mah name is An'twan!" ~ Josh, Drake & Josh

#72 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:36 PM

^^^ Its being created by the guys who did the galaxy games. So i think it would be more influenced by those not sunshine.

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#73 Tipzil

Tipzil

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Fandom:
    Link, Pokemon, Nintendo, Minecraft

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:03 PM

^^^ Its being created by the guys who did the galaxy games. So i think it would be more influenced by those not sunshine.

That makes me sad :(
Oh well, hopefully a brand new mario, i LOVED galaxy 1, not really two, i don't think it should get a 3, they should start the Wii U off with a great fresh mario game IMO
"I wombo, you wombo, he, she, me wombo, the study of womboligy, come on Spongebob, this is first grade!" ~ Patrick, Spongebob Squarepants

"Nah Nah Nah Man, you see, mah name is An'twan!" ~ Josh, Drake & Josh

#74 Lebon14

Lebon14

Blooper

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Fandom:
    Golden Sun and Touhou universe

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

If the WiiU doesn't sell after these games, I don't know what will.

I'm really excited for WW HD. Seriously. Difference between gamecube & WiiU is like night and day.
I'm looking forward on more news on 3D Mario and Mario Kart. I need to see actual gameplay for Wonderful 101 to be sure if I need to pick it up.

About the WiiU's VC offering GBA games... BRING ON MY FANDOM. I'll purchase it 15 times the price if need to be! (even though I still have the cartridges here...)
WiiU NNID : Lebon14, Friend invites will be ignored. I must know you first.
Rocketman, your rocketman
Fly with me, to the moon, to the stars my heart
Rocketman, your rocketman
Take you higher
♫ - "Rocketman" by Mega NRG Man (Super Eurobeat 217)

#75 Hikaruchu

Hikaruchu

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:11 PM

I can't wait for that HD wind waker! I wonder If they will add any new features or bonuses? Maybe they will even do tingle tuner 3DS! Wait...

HD TINGLE...

NO
Posted ImageMy mii QR code.

#76 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:55 AM

Wind Waker HD, GBA games (POKEMON!!!!!! hopefully), and system improvements/OS fixes and MiiVerse expansion simply amazing, not to mention all the other great stuff :D

#77 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

They should get a more charismatic person to do these for the UK..actually, probably for the rest of the world aswel. He is so boring..i know he's speaking English and that must be hard etc..but its so hard to,concentrate on what he's actually saying. Then he stands staring at an autocue..i just find it hard work. After watching, I was left wondering what had just happened the last half hour.
. If I didn't have a Wii u and watched that for some info on it..i think it would put me off to be honest. They do need to think about that when trying to sell to the UK etc..lol, he'd be reading out a joke..not knowing it was a joke..silly aliens

#78 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

They should get a more charismatic person to do these for the UK..actually, probably for the rest of the world aswel. He is so boring..i know he's speaking English and that must be hard etc..but its so hard to,concentrate on what he's actually saying. Then he stands staring at an autocue..i just find it hard work. After watching, I was left wondering what had just happened the last half hour.
. If I didn't have a Wii u and watched that for some info on it..i think it would put me off to be honest. They do need to think about that when trying to sell to the UK etc..lol, he'd be reading out a joke..not knowing it was a joke..silly aliens

I just couldnt disagree more.

Everything youve said is just what makes him incredibly endearing to me. I wouldnt trade that for some dime a dozen slick talker.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#79 Dusean17

Dusean17

Blooper

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Fandom:
    PATAPON | LBP | DIGIMON | ZELDA | KIRBY

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:23 PM

I am really astounded I mean wow, Nintendo really is blowing it out of the water.
Too bad I get my Wii U this summer xD

PlayStationUnityampNintendoUnitySingleSi

To visit my Nintendo Channel click the link above, to visit my PlayStation Channel click here.

#80 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:41 PM

I just couldnt disagree more.

Everything youve said is just what makes him incredibly endearing to me. I wouldnt trade that for some dime a dozen slick talker.

I tend to agree. I think his broken English is entertaining.

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!