PS3WIIIUfan

Blooper

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Silent Hill,Socom,Mario,Zelda,GT

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:52 PM

I have some questions about wii u!

Can u voice chat in games on wii u and also at the main screen!
Does it have music in game!
Trophies i heard they are coming to wii u anyone have any idea when.
Cross game invites!

And what about the pro controller what games does it work with..im looking into buying zombieu game looks sick..does that work with it!

going to buy 32GB version, also can i hook up a another harddrive for space!

thanks
Ps3 Ultra Slim 1tb
Ps Vita
Wii U 32gb/Zombiu/Black Ops 2
Nintendo Network ID:S.K_Kulczycky2k
Posted Image

#2 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:12 PM

No, you Can't voice chat on the menu while playing the game. And i don't know about trophies. I have heard they are coming to the wii u. Just don't know When.

#3 PS3WIIIUfan

PS3WIIIUfan

Blooper

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

i played the wii u and loved it..just need to save up my tip money and get it..and also miss mario lol

so voice chat his coming to wii u in game!
Ps3 Ultra Slim 1tb
Ps Vita
Posted Image

#4 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

You can use a hard drive.

you can check on the back of the box to see if the pro controller is enabled for that game.

ZombiU enables it.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#5 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

Its an excellent buy. If you dont think so the incoming IPs should change your mind.

Signature_DK.png

#6 PS3WIIIUfan

PS3WIIIUfan

Blooper

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

so how u guys like the wii u!
Ps3 Ultra Slim 1tb
Ps Vita
Posted Image

#7 Pjsprojects

Pjsprojects

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Fandom:
    BF4-pc,GTA-360,Splinter cell-pc

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:12 AM

Yes to in game music, Being a WiiU forum you will hear nothing but how great it is(mostly).Go on a PS3 forum and the same would be had for that console.
Posted Image

Add me on Miiverse !! I'm from England but the world is a lot smaller online!

#8 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:21 AM

you can voice chat online during pre-game lobby and game on black ops2. if thats what you meant?
its great, you plug any headphones with a mic on into the gamepad & thats it...totally immersed in the game :) - i actually prefer black ops on the gamepad only...don't play it on my TV...for some reason i find the TV too big now lol. i still use it for zombieU, mario & sonic though. i guess it depends on the game..like trine 2 i use mainly on gamepad only aswel.

depending on your circumstance, the gamepad has probably tripled my game time, i can play while the wife watches her programmes...that is awesome. once you get it, you won't go back to ps3/360...my ps3 just seems boring compared. even though a couple quality games like 'beyond' and 'last of us' are coming out on ps3...i wish they were coming to wii u, might still get them though..i loved heavy rain. anyway..going off topic there.

Trophies aren't in...yet, wasn't bothered at 1st..but again after having them on my s3...i kinda miss the trophy pinging when i achieve something in game :) ...hopefully, IF it does come in...the wiiU recognises those achievements and auto-unlocks them. im sure the ps3 did that when they brought trophies in.

zombieU is best played with gamepad..thats the whole point really, to show what the wiiU is about..has some great features with it. at 1st..the gamepad feels like an alien controller...now, its the best controller i have ever used..i hope ps4/720 brings one out...waiting for the TV is so 2012 XD
...to add, 2players on zombieU uses the pro pad...

best console out today, you won't regret it..plenty of games out aswel..some people moan at the lack of? i've got 5 games! there's still loads i'd like..plus...this year, lots of good ones on the way!

Edited by RolledUp20s, 27 January 2013 - 12:24 AM.

#9 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:05 AM

Nintendo definitely has the choice to add those features, I mean, they have a gig of ram just for the OS, they could probably squeeze it in. Those features aren't there at the moment though.
As for whether it's any good I'm loving mine and typing this right now through the amazing web browser.

Edited by R00bot, 27 January 2013 - 03:20 AM.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#10 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:52 AM

Hi there,the wii u is amazing,infact ive sold my 360 and ps3 as they were no longer getting used,you can voice chat in game,(no cross game chat though) and you can also video chat at the main menu of the console(when not playing games similer to the ps3)...mii verse is pritty cool and i find all the ports etc to be slightly better looking than the ps3/360,things are sharper/clearer on the ports.

Great console..buy one :)

#11 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:09 AM

the ports run in higher def, but are basic, some run great, some had the bear minimum nessasary to run on teh wiiU =/.

id say still a good consul, shouldnt have the wii issue of weak and massivly outdated hardware(biggest issue to ports, not the playerbase as it had the most units sold). wiiU should support downscaled versions of 720/PS4 games simply because teh archetecture is that close. and wiiU is most likly 2-2.5 times stronger than xbox/PS3. 720 will probly be around 2x stronger than wiiU- kennect = 1.2 times better or on par with wiiU, sony being the only buff one but most likly to go bankrupt.

dont get sony unless they recover from the financial issues. ofcourse sony will probly be around 2-3 times stronger than wiiU and actualy use most of that power =/, but that is still less than the 4-6x stronger fanboy claims.

#12 PS3WIIIUfan

PS3WIIIUfan

Blooper

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:41 PM

i love my ps3 and will not sale it, i still have alote of games for it i still have not beat them but going of topic!

i just got a screen protector for the wii u remote for 2 bucks lol and the gel skin case for 6 so im ready for when i have the money looking at 512 bucks total for everthing i need to get started! cant wait for zombie u looks so awsome! can u guys link me with other games i might like! not going to get call of duty i think it sucks!

One thing i said before! did nintendo hint at voice chat in game and cross game invite etc! i heard they will bring trophies!

i saw this..http://gematsu.com/2...accomplishments

im sure nintendo will bring out trophies! im sure people are asking for them!

Also was looking...i have a sony headphones with built in mic will that work with the wii u remote! so i can voice chat! thanks its 3.5mm jack!

Edited by PS3WIIIUfan, 27 January 2013 - 07:02 PM.

Ps3 Ultra Slim 1tb
Ps Vita
Posted Image

#13 A-Leal

A-Leal

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • NNID:A-Leal

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:36 PM

Wii U is an awesome system you won't be disappointed.

A-Leal.png Nintendo Network ID: A-Leal 

#14 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:
    bf3,cod and timesplitters 2!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:50 AM

Unless you are expecting to play a lot of fps
Posted Image

#15 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:07 AM

Unless you are expecting to play a lot of fps

And you know this how. Do you have some magical crystal ball. Honestly what is it with you and your constant criticism of FPS games on the Wii U. Its getting old and boring.

#16 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:15 AM

Old and boring like your criticism of my posts?Your crystal ball is obviously working?No battlefield confirmation from a company that decided not to bring moh warfighter or crysis 3 to the wii u?Oh and no solid date for blops 2 dlc if any.So there are the actions (or lack of) of the devs of the 2 biggest fps in the world at the minute.Also looking further ahead apart from aliens what fps can you see due for release? That is what I base my comments on.What pray tell are you using to come to your conclusions?Blind faith,eternal optimism?Please let me know
Posted Image

#17 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:18 AM

Old and boring like your criticism of my posts?Your crystal ball is obviously working?No battlefield confirmation from a company that decided not to bring moh warfighter or crysis 3 to the wii u?Oh and no solid date for blops 2 dlc if any.So there are the actions (or lack of) of the devs of the 2 biggest fps in the world at the minute.Also looking further ahead apart from aliens what fps can you see due for release? That is what I base my comments on.What pray tell are you using to come to your conclusions?Blind faith,eternal optimism?Please let me know

There is nothing old and boring about my criticisms of your posts as they are totally justified. All you do is every chance you get is criticise the FPS situation on the Wii U when its only been out a couple of months. You have no idea what's coming out in the future. Not to mention just because something hasn't been announced doesn't mean its not coming out. If you're tht big a fan of FPs games I suggest you sell your Wii U and buy an Xbox and stop whining and complaining about it all the time.

#18 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:33 AM

You talk about justification,quote my post then dont reply to anything within?!I have said it before I paid my money I complain about whatever I want.You offer no input just criticism maybe you should sell your laptop if you cant deal with my justified post?The idea that just because it has not been announced doesnt mean it isnt coming out is wishful thinking.I have been here before with other consoles.Oh and why exactly do you think it is your place to tell me to shut up?Both times you have got ripped into me I have made detailed responses explaining my point of view to which I just get back your usual (fantasy world) condescending rubbish.
Posted Image

#19 PS3WIIIUfan

PS3WIIIUfan

Blooper

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:26 PM

boy u 2 guys sure helped me out alote!! :angry:
Ps3 Ultra Slim 1tb
Ps Vita
Posted Image

#20 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:44 PM

i love my ps3 and will not sale it, i still have alote of games for it i still have not beat them but going of topic!

i just got a screen protector for the wii u remote for 2 bucks lol and the gel skin case for 6 so im ready for when i have the money looking at 512 bucks total for everthing i need to get started! cant wait for zombie u looks so awsome! can u guys link me with other games i might like! not going to get call of duty i think it sucks!

One thing i said before! did nintendo hint at voice chat in game and cross game invite etc! i heard they will bring trophies!

i saw this..http://gematsu.com/2...accomplishments

im sure nintendo will bring out trophies! im sure people are asking for them!

Also was looking...i have a sony headphones with built in mic will that work with the wii u remote! so i can voice chat! thanks its 3.5mm jack!

they have a Uplay thing that has a minor achievment system ATM.
i heard they are still setting it up though.

they are still seting up alot of stuff atm =/.

for games, the current FPS's except zombieU are ports. zombieU is okay, but has a somewhat smaller target audiance, looking for a more realistic zombiegame than a masskilling zombie/hore game like leftfordead, or deadspace. future ones are unknown, but the game situation will not show itself till after PS4/720 release because they will be on similar footing, only excuse then for no port is lazyness, and nintendo will likly get a few exclusives, that hopefully wont get ported.

the nintendo direct showed off the japaness suprise games, which makes me wonder if japan cares about E3. but some of them already show capabilities well beyond PS3/xbox360. earliest FPS release i know of is aliens. looks like a avridge game to me, wiiU version quality is at minimum gamepad support, it will probly be a cross between xbox and PC versions.

there is a monsterhunter remake comming, and a newer japanese one comming too, i think it was monosofts game. but wiiU defenitly came with most veriety.

i do hope for BF4 on wiiU.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!