Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:48 AM

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/02/02/iwata-says-more-unannounced-wii-u-games-to-come-at-end-of-year/

Nintendo are definitely bringing out the big guys for the PS4/720.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:52 AM

Yes! There is still hope for Polybius U!!!

Signature_DK.png

#3 Jacob

Jacob

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:52 AM

Yes! There is still hope for Polybius U!!!

Polybius U! Holy fudge I forgot

JxkHfIT.png

#4 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:55 AM

Polybius U! Holy fudge I forgot

LOL that would be funny as hell. BTW I see you also like Eartbound. I can tell we will get along fine.

Signature_DK.png

#5 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:57 AM

Wow if they've already announced Mario 3D, Zelda, Wind Waker HD, the new Monolith game, Yoshi, etc. and they still have unannounced titles to retaliate against the PS/Xbox releases, I can only imagine what those unannounced titles must be!

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#6 Jacob

Jacob

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:57 AM

LOL that would be funny as hell. BTW I see you also like Eartbound. I can tell we will get along fine.

Yep except I need to verify if you like PONIES :D

JxkHfIT.png

#7 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:59 AM

Yep except I need to verify if you like PONIES :D

I like Watched it for a few minutes and I thought it was cool. I need to become a Brony.

Signature_DK.png

#8 Jacob

Jacob

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:59 AM

I like Watched it for a few minutes and I thought it was cool. I need to become a Brony.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe (sorry)

JxkHfIT.png

#9 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:56 AM

I think he meant the end of the year 2013.
"Iwata : we are not thinking about a long timeframe. We are thinking about Mid year up to End of the year 2013. We also have games that are slated for end of the year that we havent mentioned yet."

Isn't this the same stuff as your other thread? which is stuff we saw being tweeted a few days ago?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#10 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:11 AM

Wow if they've already announced Mario 3D, Zelda, Wind Waker HD, the new Monolith game, Yoshi, etc. and they still have unannounced titles to retaliate against the PS/Xbox releases, I can only imagine what those unannounced titles must be!

I wouldnt expect a new zelda to be announced until early next year. We know they are working on it, but it sounds like they are still in the early stages of development. That's why they are giving us Windwaker.

#11 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:11 AM

I think he meant the end of the year 2013.
"Iwata : we are not thinking about a long timeframe. We are thinking about Mid year up to End of the year 2013. We also have games that are slated for end of the year that we havent mentioned yet."

Isn't this the same stuff as your other thread? which is stuff we saw being tweeted a few days ago?

No it isn't.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#12 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • NNID:SolxBurst
  • Fandom:
    Okami, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:21 AM

Kind of a "No duh" but it;s still nice to have confirmation.

2jd1178.jpg

"...A well written villain is a hero in his/her own world..."

#13 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:25 AM

No it isn't.

Q. What is the timeframe of the new software you were mentioning? What about the development structure?

Iwata : we are not thinking about a long timeframe. We are thinking about Mid year up to End of the year 2013. We also have games that are slated for end of the year that we havent mentioned yet.

Miyamoto : It takes time to understand the charm of wiiu. We are currently offering a few titles but we are aiming for games that sell steadily for the next 3 years not for games that stop selling after a few weeks. We have a lot of ideas for 2 screen play. We definately need more employees internally and externally so we are strengthening our development teams.

Q. What is the timeframe of the new software you were mentioning? What about the development structure?

Iwata : we are not thinking about a long timeframe. We are thinking about Mid year up to End of the year 2013. We also have games that are slated for end of the year that we havent mentioned yet.

Oh, my mistake.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#14 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:20 PM

Nintendo jas kept an airtight lid on this, no leaks no screens, nothing until nintendo says something.

Kind of proves how 'game journalists' really are nothing but worthless pr mouthpeices in a thin disguise.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#15 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:48 PM

Mother 4(hey, a man can dream)!

Edited by NintyFan101, 02 February 2013 - 12:48 PM.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#16 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:12 PM

I figured Nintendo was holding a few aces up their sleeves to detract from the PS4/720.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#17 Zonark

Zonark

Blooper

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:42 PM

I like turtles

#18 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:35 AM

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/02/02/iwata-says-more-unannounced-wii-u-games-to-come-at-end-of-year/
Nintendo are definitely bringing out the big guys for the PS4/720.

What makes you so sure these games are going to top AAA games good enough to go up against Microsoft and Sony's new consoles.

#19 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:29 AM

What makes you so sure these games are going to top AAA games good enough to go up against Microsoft and Sony's new consoles.

You don't think Nintendo isn't hiding some major "bomb" games from us?

#20 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:46 AM

You don't think Nintendo isn't hiding some major "bomb" games from us?

No my point is we don't know what Sony and Microsoft will have to offer and no we don't know exactly what Nintendo will come up with. I don't think we can assume that whatever Nintendo reveals will blow out the water anything from their competition. Unless they can garner more and better third party support they are going to have a tough time competing against Sony and MS.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!