#21 NanamiGamerGrl17

NanamiGamerGrl17

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:01 AM

Remember people, all this has to be localized too, this is only confirmed for Japan... And I know the Vita is region free, but this doesn't help if you want to understand these games.

Unless you know japanese but yeah you bring up a good point. We need titles over here too. Right now were I know my friends and I pretty much only liked GR,P4G and Uncharted GA. I'm afraid to even try the CoD Vita game. Heard it was lacking. AC 3 for Vita is not the worse but at the same time it didn't feel like a AC game.

Posted Image

#22 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • NNID:SolxBurst
  • Fandom:
    Okami, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:09 AM

Unless you know japanese but yeah you bring up a good point. We need titles over here too. Right now were I know my friends and I pretty much only liked GR,P4G and Uncharted GA. I'm afraid to even try the CoD Vita game. Heard it was lacking. AC 3 for Vita is not the worse but at the same time it didn't feel like a AC game.

And as an outsider to the whole Vita scene in gaming, I only know of one game in the US that I would be interested getting and that's Gravity Rush. Persona 4 I could get on other consoles so its not a system seller, and Uncharted GA doesn't interest me. Like I have said in the past, I want to love the Vita, it is a cool console, but they are not putting the right kind of games on it to make me (And most other gamers) interested in the console.

On the other hand, 3DS is kicking my butt with how many games they are releasing and I am going to be struggling to keep up with the games, but I would rather have the problem of too many games then no games.

2jd1178.jpg

"...A well written villain is a hero in his/her own world..."

#23 NanamiGamerGrl17

NanamiGamerGrl17

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:11 AM

And as an outsider to the whole Vita scene in gaming, I only know of one game in the US that I would be interested getting and that's Gravity Rush. Persona 4 I could get on other consoles so its not a system seller, and Uncharted GA doesn't interest me. Like I have said in the past, I want to love the Vita, it is a cool console, but they are not putting the right kind of games on it to make me (And most other gamers) interested in the console.

On the other hand, 3DS is kicking my butt with how many games they are releasing and I am going to be struggling to keep up with the games, but I would rather have the problem of too many games then no games.

Well P4 is only on Vita and the PS2. Not sure if you are thinking of the P4A game which is PS3 and 360 since i know people thought it was the same. Unless your talking about the PS2 then my bad :)

I agree about the 3DS so many good games. I will most likely get some for xmas and into the next year since were getting so many cool stuff let alone the 3rd party Nintendo Direct were getting soon and let's not forget E3 which I do hope gives the Vita more sizz

Posted Image

#24 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • NNID:SolxBurst
  • Fandom:
    Okami, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:16 AM

Well P4 is only on Vita and the PS2. Not sure if you are thinking of the P4A game which is PS3 and 360 since i know people thought it was the same. Unless your talking about the PS2 then my bad :)

Yeah, I was talking about the PS2, my bad for not specifying.

2jd1178.jpg

"...A well written villain is a hero in his/her own world..."

#25 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:26 AM

Uhm is the event over now and the only news is ffx and a pricedrop? Sorry cant check it out, on the road, limited internet acces

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#26 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:34 PM

Thing is dead move on people, don't get me wrong but Nintendo dominates the handheld market an with tablets and smartphones on the rise I just don't think there is room for Sony anymore, probably why Microsoft never bothered with a dedicated handheld gaming device, Sony should just concerntrate on thier home consoles now.

Absolute rubbish. The Vita is no more dead then the Wii U is. Not to mention there is not only a significant difference between the 3DS and the Vita there is room for two portables in the market especially when they are going after different kinds of markets. Further more smart phones and tablets are neither in the same league nor in the same market as portable game systems and they will never seriously provide competition to them. Even the 3DS was doing poorly before Nintendo reluctantly dropped the price and introduced the ambassador program. Sony have already announced a price drop in Japan and hopefully will do the same in other territories.
  • CUD likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!