• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#21 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:16 PM

Menex gave up and stop screaming. He couldn't breath much, and someone had to help him.

This could be formatted to be a great book.
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#22 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 13 August 2011 - 07:05 AM

"It's Signa." he said to the man trying to address him.

He walked over to Menex, who was having a hard time breathing a put his hand on his back. More forbidden and secret words, and then his took he hand off.

"You should be fine now. Just some old healing trick I learned from an...old friend." he said to Menex. His breathing should be fine now. Signa had a look in his eyes. Just a for a few seconds, but if you payed attention you could see a strange kind of sadness in his eyes. Almost a look of pain. He looked at everyone.

"Join me. We can defend this village. Protect it when the red army comes. Together we can save this land. Who is in?"

The question almost echoed as he looked at everyone wondering if they would actually join.

Edited by superdarkyoshi, 13 August 2011 - 07:06 AM.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#23 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 13 August 2011 - 07:16 AM

"Why not." Joseph said in reply."Sign me up."
"Name's Joseph, by the way. My friends called me Joe for short. So, should we get back to the village before that thing's friends show up?"
Posted Image

#24 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 08:46 AM

"And now it begins" Larry grinned, "but will it be to their plan?"
Larry jumped off the roof and into the village. It wasn't obvious he was a member of the red army, he was seen as a stranger. But if someone took a good look at him, they could see.

#25 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:04 AM

Menex jerked awake. He breathed very heavily, since his lack of air from those 20 minutes. "Are we... talking about... a... rebellion? I, Menex, want to... sign up." He then went back to a heavy slumber, waking up only 3 hours later. "So, when do we begin?" Were the first words he said when he woke up.

(I think it would be better if we organized a time where every RP player can be here. I kinda hate waiting for people.

Edited by StreetPassWanter, 13 August 2011 - 10:05 AM.

Posted Image

#26 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 13 August 2011 - 11:51 PM

"Rebellion, huh?"

Otoko stood before the humble trio.

"So, you want to fight the Red Army, do ya?" Otoko smirked.
"The Red Army is a powerful force to fight against. It's going to take more than a village to even stand a chance. Even if we managed to enlist everyone's help, we'd still be hopelessly outnumbered."

Otoko looked into the eyes of the trio, like he was to impart wisdom. He spoke in a serious voice:
"... Unless you unite the land..."

Otoko couldn't hold it in. He burst into laughter.
"I'm just joking. But I am serious about the numbers."

Otoko extended a friendly hand.
"My name is Otoko. I hail from the east. I have my own reasons to fight those idiots with the shiny crimson buttplates. Allow me to join you."

---
(^ Life is life. I would've been here all morning, but there are people waiting for me to serve their coffee, whether it'd be a simple long black, or a weak 1/2 full cream, 1/2 skim decaf caramel latte w/ 2 raw sugars and honey... t>.<t)

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#27 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 05:57 AM

"OK, Signa, what do we do now?" Asked Menex.
Posted Image

#28 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 14 August 2011 - 06:22 AM

"Well, considering I found this in the pile of ruble that our friend back in the field left," he said while raising what looked like a large, dirty, red coin. "I think the answer is obvious". In his hand was none other than the emblem of the Red Army. It was a large, red, circular piece of metal, engraved with a skull with large red rubies for eyes.

"The Red Army must be planing an invasion of this village, and sent our dirt covered friend to scout around underground. Unfortunately for it that woman saw it when it came up for air. We need to gather the village and warn them."
Posted Image

#29 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 14 August 2011 - 08:10 AM

"Hm.. I'm glad all of you choose the right path. The red army is strong. First we save the village. Then, the next city I know someone that can help us and possibly join us. The city of ooru. Yes, ooru. I know the red army has a base there. If we take the man in charge of it.... It would cripple the army. That's what we need to do. As for warning the people.. some of them are here already. Keep your eyes sharp and be carefull. said as he looked at the red coin Joseph had found. Signa knew that if they took over the base in ooru they would free the city and maybe raise a army.

"I suggest we spread out. If there are spies or scouts around here they could ruin our plan. Look for anything suspicious also. I'm guessing they are around here somewhere.."

Signa then walked off and turned the corner. He was wondering how powerful this person would be.

While walking and scanning the bustling town, out of the corner of his eye he sensed something. He turned around. He looked at a man. He didint look ordinary and he sensed something strange about him. He started to slowly follow the man.

fox.gif

#30 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 08:36 AM

"Who are you following?" Menex said. It was then he saw the weird man. He thought he seen this guy before, but he didn't recognize him. He followed Signa.
Posted Image

#31 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 14 August 2011 - 08:44 AM

"shh.." he whispered to Menex.

"stay behind me."

fox.gif

#32 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 08:48 AM

"Always to rash and quick to act. Never letting me play around..." Larry laughed.
He turned and walked into a small cafe place.
"I'll get a some black tea."
After ordering, he sat down he thought to himself.
'If they are already here, it must be one of those fools in command. Destruction is a game reserved for the pros.'

#33 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 14 August 2011 - 03:22 PM

After having learnt their names and watching them walk off in different directions, Otoko started his search heading into the commercial area.

"... Boring..." He thought to himself.
"Maybe I should've asked one of those guys for some dough. I'm starving!" Otoko hadn't eaten for several days, and had been using his magic to slow his internal energy release. The last thing he needed was to fend off a stony beast.

He was about to give up the moment he started looking, when he saw a person through a shop window that caught his eye. They gave off a familiarity to them, but unable to accept something that he knew was a fact, he continued to walk past.

He caught sight of Signa running the opposite direction, moving rather swiftly. Otoko thought to help, but he saw Menex travelling not far behind him. If they were chasing a spy as was suggested, they'd handle it.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#34 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 04:04 PM

Menex followed Signa. He saw... another vision! Not now! This time it was... Otoko.. kissing? Who? It was a girl. She had red eyes like Menex's, and blonde hair like Signas. And Joesph's sister's name, Josepha. Weird. It's like the trio combined into a woman. Wait... how did I know Josepha's name? He woke up from his vision. But no screaming was involved. And it happened in a split second. Nothing changed. Weird. He continued to follow Signa.
Posted Image

#35 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 14 August 2011 - 06:12 PM

Joseph began searching the town for any suspicious behavior. He walked in to a local tavern to get a drink(non alcoholic of course). Then, he heard some men a few tables down laughing like his feet were being tickled, and speaking utter gibberish. 'Bunch of drunks' he thought to himself. But then he noticed something that brought a small smirk to his face. On one of the men, he saw a tattoo of the red army emblem peaking out from under his shirt. 'Maybe I should follow these guys' he began to scheme.

When they began to leave, he quickly paid his bill then followed them. It wasn't hard to stay unnoticed by them, as they were drunk as sailors with a barrel of rum. He followed them out into the forest next to the town. They began going deeper and deeper in, and Joseph was beginning to think that this may not be a good Idea, when he began seeing torch light in the distance.

"What do we have here?" Joseph whispered to himself.

When he got close enough to see the entrance to the camp, he quickly moved behind a tree to avoid being seen by a guard. He then saw the group of drunk spies presenting an emblem like the one he found on the stone creature , and then being allowed to enter the camp.

'I got to tell the others!' he screamed inside his mind. He then left the woods, marking a path back to the camp by leaving cuts in trees with his sword.
Posted Image

#36 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 07:20 PM

Larry fumbled his die while he sipped his tea. It was a strange habit, always resorting to chance. After landing on a five, Larry grinned. His new plan was to enforce his command over the newly dispatched army.
"Killing the general would be too easy... Maybe I should just show him how worthless he truly is." Larry threw the die into the air, "Once I'm back in command, hell will break loose."
The die struck the ground, letting out a thunderous boom. The explosion quickly set the cafe on fire, as Larry was already on the rooftops, heading back to base."

#37 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:50 AM

Signa saw Larry as he put the building on fire.

"that's him! Cmon, we gotta catch him!" signa said, already on top of the roof chasing Larry. He figured the fire would let the others know there was something going on. He chased him until eventually he lost him.

"Coward! If you are a true solider you will come out and face me!" he yelled hoping that Larry would hear his words.

fox.gif

#38 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:43 AM

"Oh, I'm no soldier."
Larry jumped from a tree.
"This isn't your fight, Rebel." Larry held another die in his hands, "Understand that there are opposing factions in large groups. If you try and stop me, I assure you that this forest will burn to the ground."

#39 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 15 August 2011 - 11:52 AM

"Your right. You aren't a solider. More of a foolish demon raging fire for your own personal amusement. What's your goal? What will you achieve from burning this forest? Wouldn't it be more of a show to take everything away piece by piece torturing them slowly like the rest of the villages you encounter?" He said to Larry before him trying to stall until the time was right. He couldn't afford the village to be burned. But he also couldn't let him escape. He need to get those dice out of his reach.

fox.gif

#40 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:06 PM

Menex got his fireballs ready. He knew they could add to the fire, so he had to make the evil guy move. But how?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!