#42 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:32 PM

"so you have" Then Gray turns back and Red is gone....

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#43 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:34 PM

Ice sees that Red is gone and sees him running downstairs, and says, "There he is."

by chance

#44 HaHa-No

HaHa-No

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star, Animal Crossing, Darkwave.

Posted 11 December 2011 - 02:19 PM

Luke had ignored his warnings. Oliver was infuriated. He ran to the police station, his hand still red with blood...
"Don' make u' **** lad." the policeman said, after Oliver told him what had happened.
"I swear it's true!"
"Well, 'ow abou' we go u' and see the scene of th' crime? Eh?" the officer said, laughing.
"Don't be so cruel." came a sharp handsome voice. Oliver looked to the side, a well built man was standing there. His eyes were blood red like Olivers and his hair was white. "I believe every word that this child is saying." he said as a shadow behind him morphed into a thumbs up. Olivers eyes glinted. Was this a common trait in albino? He could hope...
"Take me to your house. I will strive to make sure this is bought to court. Now, show my colleage that even the supernatural parts of your story are true. He will believe the rest if the most unbelievable is seen. Oliver focused, the shadows frantically squirmed around him again and formed the weapons he had used against his parents murderer. The officer gasped and the other smiled. Clever boy, he thought to himself. Just then, the building burst into flames and a rusty knife smashed the window...

Edited by HaHa-No, 11 December 2011 - 02:19 PM.

http://www.20b.org/

^Click it

^I agree with this guy

You know you want to! 'Tis leaked Nintendo information!

#45 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:50 PM

Out came Gray in a rage "Red you come back here! You will not escape!" Flames are flying everywhere and chaos hit. Red quickly escaped. Then Gray noticed the police standing there and said "In a world of gray and black there is no turning back." Gray has a demonic smile on his face and turns twards Oliver and says "I will go ahead and give you this last chance to join me, if you waste this chance you will waste your life." Ice catches up and they walk away "Folow us if you wish to join walk away if you want to perish. There is no right and wrong in the world just hell. It is whether you want to let people endure it or you want people to be set free. I am giving you annother chance." Gray folows where Red went with Ice waiting for the answer...

Edited by nl010203, 11 December 2011 - 04:50 PM.

Posted Image

#46 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:56 PM

Red goes to the police station . gray and ice follow. I go to the armory and find the biggest guns possible. I charge into super saiyan mode and explode in a fury of rage and ferocity . I will not die! I pull out two lmgs with a 700, 50 calibur rounds in each one while my body is surrounded by fire electricity and sharp ice shards. we meet in the street. i pull the trigger and i see gray fall to the ground spitting out blood. his body desentigrates. But his dark black soul flys out into the night. Ice runs away in fear i spare him. I return to my normal state and call the state police and government . They say they will send the fbi to protect my familyand search for gray's soul. i go back to bed . Knowing what had just happened. I didnt know i had this power i say . I stayed up all night

Edited by hardcoreUfan, 11 December 2011 - 04:59 PM.

Signature_Fox.png

#47 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:01 PM

Red goes to the police station . gray and ice follow. I go to the armory and find the biggest guns possible. I charge into super saiyan mode and explode in a fury of rage and ferocity . I will not die! I pull out two lmgs with a 700, 50 calibur rounds in each one while my body is surrounded by fire electricity and sharp ice shards. we meet in the street. i pull the trigger and i see gray fall to the ground spitting out blood. his body desentigrates. But his dark black soul flys out into the night. Ice runs away in fear i spare him. I return to my normal state and call the state police and government . They say they will send the fbi to protect my familyand search for gray's soul. i go back to bed . Knowing what had just happened. I didnt know i had this power i say . I stayed up all night

What the F***? You cant just control all of my actions you kinda have to let me control myself otherwise you may as well have mind control powers so you kinda to take allot of that back so uhhh... Lets just say that what you said never happened otherwise you just ruined a awesome roleplay. D:

Edited by nl010203, 11 December 2011 - 05:02 PM.

Posted Image

#48 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:03 PM

no you wtf.i dont want to play then. your soul is still out there so you can possess people and take control of others which i thought would be cool, forget it though . dont be so overlly dramatic. just a game lol

Signature_Fox.png

#49 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:06 PM

(I suggest you all read the RPing guidlines. You all are controlling characters not of your own and somewhat goddmodding.
But you, hardcoreUfan, are godmodding. RPs are structures and have rules. No super saiyans allowed, no time control, etc...)

#50 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:14 PM

Detective S. looked around and heard some kid talk to him and run away. He just saw him run away, but never caught what he said. He was tired. He wanted to go home. He took out of his pocket a pocket watch and flicked it open to watch the time. He shut it. He started walking down the street to his house.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#51 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:44 PM

no you wtf.i dont want to play then. your soul is still out there so you can possess people and take control of others which i thought would be cool, forget it though . dont be so overlly dramatic. just a game lol

Hey I didnt want to offend you its just that like Pyro said what you did was sort of godmodding. I still would like it if you will still play because you are valuable to the story! So lets just pretend that didnt happen okay? So lets continue:

Gray still chasing Red finally noticed that it isnt worth the effort and he is too fast. He just slows down and unexpectedly bumps into Detective S with Ice folowing behind Gray...

Edited by nl010203, 11 December 2011 - 05:44 PM.

Posted Image

#52 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:58 PM

Ice and Gray begin to run away from Detective S when suddenly Ice turns around and throws throws back an ice bomb to disrupt the chase. Detective S loses the trail.

by chance

#53 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:51 PM

Ice and Gray begin to run away from Detective S when suddenly Ice turns around and throws throws back an ice bomb to disrupt the chase. Detective S loses the trail.

(stop controlling my character, I have the capability to control my own character. Read the rp guidelines before you decide to start roleplaying)

A cloud of smoke clouded Detective S. He wonders what that was all about. He just really wanted to go home. He started running. Things were getting weird.

fox.gif

#54 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:09 PM

Okay from now on no one is to control annother charactor and I was just informed that Red has ditched and we can forget about him because hardcoreufan decided that he didnt like roleplays.

Gray heads off and goes back into the woods at wich he came.

Jeez not much to write here!

Posted Image

#55 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:21 PM

(stop controlling my character, I have the capability to control my own character. Read the rp guidelines before you decide to start roleplaying)

A cloud of smoke clouded Detective S. He wonders what that was all about. He just really wanted to go home. He started running. Things were getting weird.

I was not controlling I was stating that he had lost the trail, there is a difference you know.

Ice follows Gray into the woods.

by chance

#56 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:34 PM

Gray takes a glass bottle he found and breaks it and spreads it all around the camp so when it is stepped on it will crunch and alert us.

Posted Image

#57 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:39 PM

I was not controlling I was stating that he had lost the trail, there is a difference you know.

... No... It's the same thing...

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#58 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:52 AM

--- Awhile ago ---
Luke was sitting in his house. He turned on the radio, but for some unknown reason, it was set to the frequency of the local police station.

Luke listened intently on the secure line. He had not known of the series of murders, and it's rapid transgression, until now.

Living in fear would be better than living in ignorance. He marched over to the police station for an explanation.

--- Current time ---
Luke rushed through the woods, but through the trunks he could see what looked like a fire erupting from... the Police Station! Luke hurried down through the trees, to get there as fast as he could.

*SNAP*

A loose tree root tripped him, breaking into a fall. When he opened his eyes, he could see 3 individuals in the darkness standing above him.

--------------------------------------- To all Role Players ---------------------------------
The key to a successful role play is to only do things from your point of view. Only choose actions for other players. For example, Aaron, while Detective S. losing the trail certainly can lead to a better story, it's not up to you to say that, and is therefore controlling.

Here is a better example where it does work:
Waller makes it so that Detective S. loses the trail. Now since it is Waller's character, it is more than fine.
Now, you can say, as Ice, that he thinks/feels/observes/ Detective S. losing the trail, in which case it would be a prediction or a direct viewing from your character.

For a really good RP, make your character do stuff that sets further plot up, without actually making the other characters do or say anything. If you want to have an intense dialogue, say your characters line, and rather than setup the conversation from beginning to end, let other people do their talking and actions. Sure, it might conflict with your prediction, but that's half the fun, isn't it?

AND FOR A REALLY, REALLY, REALLY GOOD RP, IT HELPS SO MUCH TO SPELL, PUNCTUATE AND FORMAT AS BEST AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#59 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:03 PM

There is the crunching of glass. "someone is here..." whispers gray to Ice. Then there is rustling in the bushes and SNAP! A man falls in front of Gray and he sharply asks "And who might you be? I think you heard of me if you are wondering." Gray gets that wicked smile again and pulls out his knife. "Answer me and join me or this knife here is going into your head!" Gray says. Gray is waiting for a reply...

Posted Image

#60 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 12 December 2011 - 02:34 PM

Detective S. finally got into his small apartment on the 7th floor. He reached into his pockets for his keys, but stops. His pockets are empty... But he just had them.... wait, he thought about it and backtracked. The forest. He must have dropped in when he was walking through the forest. He turned around, and started walking into the forest.

Soon, he was in the forest. He had a flashlight luckily, and turned it on and began to search for his lost keys to his apartment.

fox.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Roleplay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!