• Please log in to reply
311 replies to this topic

#121 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 04:39 PM

In case it wasn't obvious I was being sarcastic about the eyeballs. Square feels that's the kinda crap they need to show to make people think it's going to be such a great game and sadly people are buying into it. People are brainwashed. FFXV shows off boring flat and grounded empty worlds. Terrible nomura design with more black and more belts and zippers and emo hair. Combat looks awful. Plus sausage fest and breaking a fundamental rule in party based RPG's,diversity. You get 4 Noctis instead. Gets praised and wanked over.

XCX shows off massive worlds with amazing varied areas and designs. Hardly anyone covers it and trolls come out everywhere DER I HATE FACES because it's the only thing they can latch onto to hate.

Xenoblade is a hell of a drug. Frak your Noctis Tabata!

Thats the audience AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA publishers spent so long conditioning and brainwashing. Former Activision blatantly admit it, and laugh at them, hell the industry at large even admitted it again at this last dice.

'Our industry has conditioned, trained, cultivated and capitalized on 'gamers’ “sense of entitlement.”

“As we’ve seen this year, we may need to defend ourselves against our own, carefully cultivated, hardcore audience,” -Tracy Fullerton (Thats what you get, for marginalizing the original audience, for the slobbering obnoxious crappers we stayed inside and played videogames to get away from, because they can be manipulated and exploited for easy reliable money.... At the expense of great games. Entire industry should be ashamed.)

the 'Gamers' spoken of here, are the AAAAAAAAAAA audience. As stated by the very people who spent years creating the behavior, they are a bunch of tools, who have been brainwashed to respond to superficial bullcrap.

Like veins in eyeballs.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#122 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:39 PM

im reserving The first and second post next time, 

Got some added info on the character creation system, more info on the map, with plenty of pics, and some more info on NLA, pending translation. 

#123 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:58 PM

If we can adjust boob size why not wang size?

#124 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:03 PM

Got some added info on the character creation system, more info on the map, with plenty of pics, and some more info on NLA, pending translation. 

Yeah I didn't even think of that. Good call.  :P

If we can adjust boob size why not wang size?

haha. It's funny though some people are trying to make it into a big deal... as if X is the only game with the option for it?  

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#125 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:13 PM

Well Elma needs to know with my huge wang that I'm a ...

#126 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:18 PM

Oh, just thought of this.. i do have the 2nd post in the thread. If you want to PM me the code/info for anything else for the thread, i can input into my post.

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#127 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:54 PM

Monolith threw in a Gears reference.

ChIsVwc.jpg

i2SEdTY.jpg

#128 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 08:40 PM

Monolith threw in a Gears reference.
ChIsVwc.jpg
i2SEdTY.jpg

Oh, there are peices to make pretty much every character. I saw ones that make for a Jin/citan, and a slight alteration of which to make a dunban, an elsmeralda, an ellie.... Pretty sure I saw parts you could use to make a bart complete with eye patch.

From what Ive seen they pretty much have everyone covered Well... Unless.... You are... a Man... of the Sea!

I only hope they let you really make pronounced features, like van damn style pronounced, becuase the first thing Im making if you can is Big Joe.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#129 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 11:27 PM

Edited by BrandedSwordsman, 14 May 2018 - 03:12 PM.

#130 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 01:46 AM

Jebus, the anti Xenobade trolls are at it again.

Every single article, they flood it with 'Its not doing anything Skyrim didnt do! Red dead redemption looks Way better!!!'
'It looks worse than last gen, it just has massive scale, thats all its got going for it over ps360!'

You cant discuss this game ANYWHERE outside without them showing up and crapping everywhere and circle jerking each other. How do they even believe their own garbage?

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#131 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 13 February 2015 - 07:31 AM

Thats the audience AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA publishers spent so long conditioning and brainwashing. Former Activision blatantly admit it, and laugh at them, hell the industry at large even admitted it again at this last dice.

'Our industry has conditioned, trained, cultivated and capitalized on 'gamers’ “sense of entitlement.”

“As we’ve seen this year, we may need to defend ourselves against our own, carefully cultivated, hardcore audience,” -Tracy Fullerton (Thats what you get, for marginalizing the original audience, for the slobbering obnoxious crappers we stayed inside and played videogames to get away from, because they can be manipulated and exploited for easy reliable money.... At the expense of great games. Entire industry should be ashamed.)

the 'Gamers' spoken of here, are the AAAAAAAAAAA audience. As stated by the very people who spent years creating the behavior, they are a bunch of tools, who have been brainwashed to respond to superficial bullcrap.

Like veins in eyeballs.

This is why I am done with mainstream media and gaming. I am fine with owning my nintendo console and having their quality games. I could care less about third party. F em! Would love for it to not be this way but this is what we are left with. At least for me. Bring on XCX

#132 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 12:32 PM

Oh, just thought of this.. i do have the 2nd post in the thread. If you want to PM me the code/info for anything else for the thread, i can input into my post.

you may get a fair amount of PM's with little/moderate edits

#133 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 February 2015 - 12:57 PM

you may get a fair amount of PM's with little/moderate edits

No problem. :)

#134 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 03:45 PM

Jebus, the anti Xenobade trolls are at it again.

Every single article, they flood it with 'Its not doing anything Skyrim didnt do! Red dead redemption looks Way better!!!'
'It looks worse than last gen, it just has massive scale, thats all its got going for it over ps360!'

You cant discuss this game ANYWHERE outside without them showing up and crapping everywhere and circle jerking each other. How do they even believe their own garbage?

Good points.

But honestly, I feel Nintendo can eliminate a ton of this crap by simply marketing their games effectively. putting out high quality screenshots and videos all over the web (YouTube, create and send to ign etc...).

With X especially, unless you already own a wii u it was nigh impossible to see a good look at the footage.

If you see the YouTube videos, the "screenshots" all over the web, etc., they all look incredibly muddy, washed out, etc.

Then... You see the "direct" that moment Monolith put out and it's like "what the ohmygoshijustvomitedthewheatiesiateforbreakfastbevausethislookssofreakingamazing!"

It looks nearly like a different game because the difference between conpressed, decompressed, and decompressed again by the time it shows up anywhere. Then that crappy conpressed video gets a screen grab taken and compressed again into an even more crappy conpressed JPEG.

It actually makes me a little angry as this would be so freaking easy to fix by sending press kits with high quality screens and videos to the major players. And it would cost nearly nothing.

And the stinking media sites KNOW THIS. and they choose to use junk screens of junk videos.

When I show people the latest gameplay and tutorial video they unanimously freak out and have to have it.

Before then, they've heard of it a bit and weren't impressed.

It's all in the presentation.

Come on Nintendo.

Yes, we appreciate that you are focused on the GAME, not on swindling people out of their hard earned money.

But dadburnit, get with the program and have one or two people focus on marketing it right and leaving the industry with a proper high impression of the game.

#135 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 February 2015 - 04:45 PM

Just a quick notice. Tboss has been doing a great job at updating OP so take a look at his posting and the one below.

#136 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:05 PM

Good points.

But honestly, I feel Nintendo can eliminate a ton of this crap by simply marketing their games effectively. putting out high quality screenshots and videos all over the web (YouTube, create and send to ign etc...).

With X especially, unless you already own a wii u it was nigh impossible to see a good look at the footage.

If you see the YouTube videos, the "screenshots" all over the web, etc., they all look incredibly muddy, washed out, etc.

Then... You see the "direct" that moment Monolith put out and it's like "what the ohmygoshijustvomitedthewheatiesiateforbreakfastbevausethislookssofreakingamazing!"

It looks nearly like a different game because the difference between conpressed, decompressed, and decompressed again by the time it shows up anywhere. Then that crappy conpressed video gets a screen grab taken and compressed again into an even more crappy conpressed JPEG.

It actually makes me a little angry as this would be so freaking easy to fix by sending press kits with high quality screens and videos to the major players. And it would cost nearly nothing.

And the stinking media sites KNOW THIS. and they choose to use junk screens of junk videos.

When I show people the latest gameplay and tutorial video they unanimously freak out and have to have it.

Before then, they've heard of it a bit and weren't impressed.

It's all in the presentation.

Come on Nintendo.

Yes, we appreciate that you are focused on the GAME, not on swindling people out of their hard earned money.

But dadburnit, get with the program and have one or two people focus on marketing it right and leaving the industry with a proper high impression of the game.

Of course the media knows what they are doing to this game. They arent covering this game, because they are paid pr mouthpeices for AAAAAAA publishers. Nintendo refuses to play their reindeer games, so they give them gimped coverage, and the anti nintendo 'nintendo is backwards' narrative, because AAAAAAAA publishers want to make sure you know games that work the way they are advertised, work the moment you buy them and put in the disc, come complete for the buying price, instead of half a game for full price with a season pass sold seperately to get the whole game, is backwards because it doesnt have arbritrary feature that is nowhere near the big deal people have been brainwashed into thinking it is.

Voice chat is a nice feature. It is NOT a necessity for a game to not be worthless crap. The game actually WORKING when you put the disc in the machine, IS. But dont tell that to the media, thats not the picture their AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA retainers want to paint.

. There is no longer an enthusiest press for videogames, only extended pr mouthpeices.

Besides, there is no amount of advertising than cut through an entire generation of publisher media brainwashing.

People who are saying this:
maxresdefault.jpg

Does more, and looks better, than this:

Xenoblade-Chronicles-X-24.jpg
630x.jpg

Are beyond the ability to objectively assess reality.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#137 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:34 PM

Of course the media knows what they are doing to this game. They arent covering this game, because they are paid pr mouthpeices for AAAAAAA publishers. Nintendo refuses to play their reindeer games, so they give them gimped coverage, and the anti nintendo 'nintendo is backwards' narrative, because AAAAAAAA publishers want to make sure you know games that work the way they are advertised, work the moment you buy them and put in the disc, come complete for the buying price, instead of half a game for full price with a season pass sold seperately to get the whole game, is backwards because it doesnt have arbritrary feature that is nowhere near the big deal people have been brainwashed into thinking it is.

Voice chat is a nice feature. It is NOT a necessity for a game to not be worthless crap. The game actually WORKING when you put the disc in the machine, IS. But dont tell that to the media, thats not the picture their AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA retainers want to paint.

. There is no longer an enthusiest press for videogames, only extended pr mouthpeices.

Besides, there is no amount of advertising than cut through an entire generation of publisher media brainwashing.

People who are saying this:
maxresdefault.jpg

Does more, and looks better, than this:

Xenoblade-Chronicles-X-24.jpg
630x.jpg

Are beyond the ability to objectively assess reality.

I think I threw up in my mouth a little. Let me say this for you: GAMING'S NEVER BEEN BETTER, GUYS!

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#138 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 07:53 PM

Hopper cam is awesome. I am going to lose soooo much time to this doo dad.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#139 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:19 PM

Ahh what will be my first RPG adventure. Looking forward to the massive open worl even though I will have no clue what I am doing. But flying and driving mechs, also jumping off cliffs.... I hope I actually have free time when this is released. My gaming time has suffered the past couple months.

#140 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:51 PM

Ahh what will be my first RPG adventure. Looking forward to the massive open worl even though I will have no clue what I am doing. But flying and driving mechs, also jumping off cliffs.... I hope I actually have free time when this is released. My gaming time has suffered the past couple months.

I'm in the same boat! Itching for a release date because I basically need to plan the rest of my gaming year around this and Zelda U. I don't want to be in the middle of something else when it comes out. 

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!