• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#21 Legend

Legend

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:20 PM

Looking at the teen, Cy raises his hand. Slowly, a ball of light forms in his palm. Cy raises his hand higher and diffuses the light, creating a quick burst of light to spread across the courtyard.

"I can control light," Cy says with a smile. "It's kind of cool actually, haha. And you? What's your power? Oh. And what's your name? I'm Cy."
The Legend

#22 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:29 PM

"The name's Joseph; but my friends call me Joe for short. As for my power, it's a bit harder to prove than your's, but I'm what they call a seer. I can see visions of the future at times. However, they're often rather vague, and I often don't fully understand them until a while before they come true. They've saved my life a time or two."
Posted Image

#23 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:36 PM

(I hope it's not too late to join)
Name: Ambrose Smith (but he likes to go by Morgan)
Physical Description: An average sized man with messy brown hair and blue eyes. He usually wears a light brown jacket, a blue shirt, tan pants, and a red sash.
Gifted Ability: A form of telekinesis. He can use this ability to move objects and create a sort of ward. His eyes shine whenever he uses his ability. A white or silver shine is a weak use, yellow/gold is a medium to high, and a red-gold is the most intense.
Background: Awed by the stories of Merlin when he was younger, Ambrose wanted to live his life like Merlin. But things went sour when his abilities first manifested. During middle school, he was cornered by bullies, who were the first to experience his ability. People got upset and Ambrose was sent from place to place until he finally ended up at Welland. Since these events, Ambrose has attempted to use his ability, but is mind is unused to focusing his power and it is often weak.

#24 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:34 PM

Dean replies to Joe's question in a friendly manner;
"I don't exactly call it a power. Personally I think I'm just good with giving orders, no more. But the Headmaster says otherwise so I'll take his word for it. The power I possess is leadership. How about you guys. Certainly you all have something more easier to express than mine?"

Edited by Joshua, 13 May 2012 - 11:34 PM.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#25 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:53 AM

"May as well get started with unpacking." He unzips the bags and out comes a boat load of weapons, AK47, M14, MP44, SCAR, M72LAW, Seiga, this list continues but he thought it would be a good idea to bring all the stuff along because the letter did say he would face allot of challenges. (He is also kinda paranoid) He sets up traps and wiretaps around the room and holsters a handgun in his pocket. "I am going to go crazy if I stay in this room for too long." He smiles and heads out of the room. He wanders around campus some more and then finds the same group of people that he met up with earlier.

Edited by nl010203, 14 May 2012 - 02:26 PM.

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#26 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:17 PM

Name: Ray Jordan
Physical Description: not short nor tall. Black hair, brown eyes,
Gifted Ability: Elastic body(Doesn't like using it in public)
Background: Ray was born on July 7 1998 in USA. He later moved to another country with his family when he was 3. He always wanted to be a superhero, like batman,superman,spiderman, and the others. He is very interested in comic books. In 2011, He disguised himself as a superhero, named "Hyperion", (and he didn't chose that name cause it matched him, he chose it cause he thought it was epic) and went to fight bad guys :P. When he was fighting against criminal he almost died when one enemy stabbed him with a knife. He was taken to the hospital. The doctors said that he could only survive if they give him a kind of medicine, but that would give him elastic superpowers and he could rule the world with them. His parents agreed and then sent him to boarding school.
Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

#27 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda,Bioshock,Pikmin

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:48 PM

Rafael hearing Dean asking some guys what there gift is decides walk over to them."Hey guy's nice to meet you. My name is Rafael I have been going to this place for a while now, so if you need any help just ask me." With a grin Rafael say's " I also heard you guy's talking about powers or gifts whatever you call them, do you think it would be alright if I could see what you guy's can do?"

Edited by Chinomanila, 15 May 2012 - 01:56 PM.

Posted Image

#28 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:04 PM

"Sure but please stand back. Now watch as I make all those flowers burn!" The flowers combust into a controlled flame. "As you can see I pretty much just make stuff burn. I would call it more of a curse than a gifted ability." As he looks at the others he notices that they aren't carrying any firearms with them. "Hey I got some spares you want a handgun or submachine gun?"

Posted Image

#29 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:11 PM

"Since when did this place permit firearms?" Morgan walked behind Vacili, "An institution like this probably has adequate security because of us."

#30 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:20 PM

"WELL SHOW ME THE LAW THAT SAYS I CANT BRING IN A FIREARM IN HERE! YOU CANT TAKE BESSY AWAY FROM MEH!!!" (He named his Glock 19 Bessy). He quickly pulled them back. "DONT TOUCH BESSY, SABATIAN, SEAN, SALLY, MARRY....." (list goes on and on) He runs away with a trail of flame behind him.

Posted Image

#31 Legend

Legend

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:46 PM

Cy watches as Vacili runs off, then clears his throat.

"Weird kid," Cy proclaims, as calm as ever. "Maybe we should tell someone? I don't know if I want to live near that guy." Cy walks over to the trail of fire. "Well, can anyone here deal with this? I'd hate to make this impression on the teachers..."
The Legend

#32 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:02 PM

Lucas gave off a faint smirk. It seemed the group all gathered around.

"I will inform a officer about it to investigate. As for my powers, I actually prefer not to tell. All I'll say is that I can see things you guys can't," Lucas said with a grin on his face.

Lucas looked to Morgan
. He had a strange feeling he had seen him somewhere in the past. Maybe just passing across the street.

"He may be a threat to other students if he starts to get defensive again."

Edited by Elric, 15 May 2012 - 04:02 PM.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#33 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:25 PM

Joe just continued to stare in the direction Vacili went.
"I'm gonna be living two doors down from that guy?" He thought to himself. "Lord help me now."
Joseph's eye's suddenly grew wide, as the familiar sense of entering a dream like state. He saw what appeared to be the school's cafeteria. Morgan was sitting down, presumably eating lunch, when all of a sudden a knife flew through the air and embedded itself in his shoulder.
"Hey, brunet with blue eyes, sorry I haven't caught your name yet, keep up your guard around the cafeteria for a while."
Posted Image

#34 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:36 PM

Morgan looked confused for a second, then shrugged it off, "Well, thanks, I take any warnings seriously. I'm Morgan, by the way, I came down when I heard there were new students. The Academy is up to date with security, but it's always good to check out if someone is... How do I put this? paranoid..."

#35 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:41 PM

"Sydney I am going to make you sparkle. Do you like that? Oh yeah I will do it harder. Oh your a dirty one aren't ya?" (Evedentally he is cleaning his guns) "I promis no one will so much as touch you." he sets up the traps and leaves all the guns in the dorm exept Bessy the handgin as he jumps out the window. He takes out a map and looks for the cafeteria. He has no money so he pulls out Bessy and shoots in the air yelling "BRING OUT THE SANDWITCHES AND A BOTTLE OF VODKA!" one of the cafeteria staff does exactly that and he takes his lunch calmly. "I apologize for I will pay you back three days from now." Everyone is staring as he looks for a table to sit at. He eventually finds one and sits.

Posted Image

#36 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:53 PM

"Don't mention it. The name's Joseph, but my friends call me Joe. I'm a seer, you see, and I just had a vision where someone threw a knife into your shoulder in the cafeteria. Figured it would be best to warn ya while you were still here."
Posted Image

#37 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:13 PM

"A knife, huh?" Morgan thought for a moment, "Well, thanks. Whether the future can be changed or not, it's always nice to know what may lie ahead. It's a good thing I am not like Macbeth."
Morgan looks around at the group, "Well, if any of you need help or stuff, you can find my room and phone number in the directory, it's under Ambrose Smith. But I like to be called Morgan."

#38 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:22 PM

Dean disbands himself from the group without a word and heads over to Vicili who is sitting on a table, alone.
Showing absolutely no sign of fear he asks;
"Hey, I never got a chance to ask for your name or your powers. From what I see, it's fire based."

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#39 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:48 AM

"Well my name is Vacili and as you can see I control fire. I had a rather rough life so sorry if I seem a little rude. What are your powers?" He cautiously looks around for any potential threats like knifes and guns and gets really sweaty because almost everyone has a knife in their hand to eat with.

Posted Image

#40 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda,Bioshock,Pikmin

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:55 AM

Well that was kinds dangerous Rafael thought to himself. "Do any of you guy's have the gift to make water" Rafael said chuckling. He walked over to Lucas while fondling his green stone. "Yo Luke should we tell anyone about this fire arms fiasco?"

Edited by Chinomanila, 16 May 2012 - 11:56 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!