• 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:51 PM

Yaaaaaaaaaay. I'm getting it for pc

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#4 taz546565

taz546565

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:54 PM

hmm wish i could say im getting this for wii u but id be lying will be a ps4 purchase for me.

wii u premium, new super mario bros u, darksiders 2, call of duty black ops 2, zombiu

blue 3ds xl, resident evil revelations, zelda ocarina of time

#5 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:58 PM

Exciting news for U owners.

I'd rather play on console on TV with the Upad.

And the graphics will likely be at least as good as PC.

They arent' going to have different geometry for the PC version. Wii U will likely be at at least on par.

Edited by Socalmuscle, 20 February 2013 - 05:59 PM.

#6 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

Awesome news. The game looks interesting enough, but not enough for me to buy a separate system for. I can see this one making great use of the Gamepad.
Posted Image

#7 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

I will probably get in on ps4.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#8 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:05 PM

POPULAR

Awesome!

And if you own a WIi U and ever complain about lack of third party support, but buy this on PS4, YOU are the problem! B)

Edited by WiiNC, 20 February 2013 - 06:05 PM.

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#9 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:06 PM

^^^ I wont complain, im not one of the idiots that bought a wii u expecting a heap of 3rd party support.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#10 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:08 PM

AHHHHHHHH YEEEEEAAAAA!!!

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#11 Ambidextrous

Ambidextrous

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:08 PM

Er... The people who bought the Wii u hoping for better third party support are not idiots. They just had certain hopes and expectations.

#12 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:09 PM

^^^ I wont complain, im not one of the idiots that bought a wii u expecting a heap of 3rd party support.

^^ I buy Nintendo FO Nintendo!

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#13 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:10 PM

POPULAR

Idiots? You mean people who took Nintendo at their word when they said they were working on that for this console generation?

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#14 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:19 PM

POPULAR

Anyone else find this mindset to be a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy? If consumers maintain a mindset like this, than is there any wonder that third parties supposedly "Don't do well" on Nintendo systems? It makes sense that if consumers who buy Nintendo systems choose to purchase a multiplatform title for that system, than that will improve the situation with third party titles on their systems. Nintendo can do whatever they want to attract third parties, but if consumers don't make the choice to buy the Wii U version of a multiplatform game, than it would all be a wasted effort.
Posted Image

#15 Repsys7

Repsys7

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:34 PM

Anyone else find this mindset to be a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy? If consumers maintain a mindset like this, than is there any wonder that third parties supposedly "Don't do well" on Nintendo systems? It makes sense that if consumers who buy Nintendo systems choose to purchase a multiplatform title for that system, than that will improve the situation with third party titles on their systems. Nintendo can do whatever they want to attract third parties, but if consumers don't make the choice to buy the Wii U version of a multiplatform game, than it would all be a wasted effort.

Thats true, but if Nintendo don't make a console that can run multiplatform games to the same level as the PS4 and nextbox then they can't expect us to buy them can they? I love the Wii U but in a few years multiplatform games will be better on the PS4 so we should we buy them on the Wii U? Other than the gamepad (which is why I will buy Watch dogs on the U) but thats not relevant to all games.

Anyway now we just need Destiny confirmed and hopefully GTA (which is a long shot, but I think we will get Destiny) and then the Wii U is set.

#16 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:35 PM

I'm not going to spend $60 for a game that I don't like just to help Nintendo, and then I'm not going to spend 60 bucks on a game that I can wait till cybermonday on steam and get it for 15 bucks. However, I will spend 60 bucks on Nintendo games because i love them and their not available elsewhere.

#17 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:36 PM

This game looks amazing. I'm definitely getting Watch_Dogs on Wii U! Support the 3rd parties!

Posted Image

#18 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:37 PM

I might get this on wii u instead of steam. Or perhaps both when it's €4.99 during some steam sale.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#19 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

I only hope its not a port from 360, but imrpoved as it should be

#20 Big Boss

Big Boss