Jump to content


Photo

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 ($20)

Cheap Clearance tekken target

  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 BrandonsBeard

BrandonsBeard

    Shy Guy

  • Members
  • 36 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda. Kid Icarus. MK7.

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:52 AM

Hello Everyone!

Just a heads up on a great deal!
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for the WiiU is on clearance at Target. A buddy sent me a pic of him getting it in Downtown LA and I went to my store in the valley and it was on clearance here as well. Go call your local stores and enjoy!

Posted Image


NNID: BrandonsBeard

3DS: 2277-7039-6132

Message me before adding so I can input your ID as well


#2 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

    Lakitu

  • Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:54 AM

That's a very good price.

#3 BrandonsBeard

BrandonsBeard

    Shy Guy

  • Members
  • 36 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda. Kid Icarus. MK7.

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:55 AM

Here's the picture if you guys don't believe in miracles!

 

tumblr_mjk96d54Qu1qevlgio1_500.jpg


Posted Image


NNID: BrandonsBeard

3DS: 2277-7039-6132

Message me before adding so I can input your ID as well


#4 Penguin101

Penguin101

    Piranha Plant

  • Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:55 PM

Wow just checked amazon.co.uk

 

It's £25!!!! Amazeballs



#5 Goom

Goom

    The Happyman Thief

  • Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:13 PM

If I only had $20 dollars to spend....


Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.


#6 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

    Pokey

  • Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:26 PM

I'll have to check my Target clearance bin. I've found some games for good prices in there before. Bought Ratchet and Clank All 4 One for $10 a few weeks back. And found Freakyforms Deluxe for $10 recently. I've been put off from TTT 2 since I suck at fighters, but I'm more interested now that it's only $20.



#7 unleashedknight

unleashedknight

    Bob-omb

  • Banned
  • 273 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:30 PM

Well I wasted 40 bucks.



#8 Gaymer

Gaymer

    Xbox Fanboy?

  • Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:46 PM

This annoys me that I bought it for $60 at launch. Oh well... at least I enjoyed the game (and still do) a ton.



#9 SoldMyWiiU

SoldMyWiiU

    Spiny

  • Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:51 PM

wash your hands, fingernails are filthy.



#10 Goom

Goom

    The Happyman Thief

  • Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:49 PM

I went to Target today but  they were not selling at clearance price.


Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.


#11 Leo

Leo

    Spiked Goomba

  • Members
  • 15 posts
  • NNID:Dantel
  • Fandom:
    Team Fortress, Lost Saga, Tekken

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:24 AM

Well, there goes fifty dollars down the drain. At least the 400 wins was worth the $50 dollars. +w+


24g4xnc.jpg 

"In the mountain, stillness surges up to explore its own height In the lake, movement stands still to contemplate its own depth.
– Rabindranath Tagore"






Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cheap, Clearance, tekken, target

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!