Jump to content


Photo

Leo's Art Emporium (Now taking comissions!)

tekken tekken tag tournament leo kazuya jin

  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Leo

Leo

    Spiked Goomba

  • Members
  • 15 posts
  • NNID:Dantel
  • Fandom:
    Team Fortress, Lost Saga, Tekken

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:56 AM

Weeeeelcome to my lovely gallery, my loves. <3

A few ground rules upon sending a request:
 

  • There's is a specific fee when requesting art, but for now, everything is free.
  • Specify details, and be prepared to send me a reference photo(s) through private messages.
  • These things take time, please do not pester me if that I'm finished or not.
  • If there's a certain detail you don't like, feel free to inform me and I'll change it, free of charge.
  • Furthermore, please do not claim it as your own!
  • Line art is the only option at the moment, colored art will be available upon further notice.

With that said, have fun!!

(under progress)

 


Current Requests:
 

  • Fiona Cook - Request from Facebook
  • Elric - Elric
  • DS/DS2 hybrids - Alcor
  • ( empty )
  • ( empty )

~Completed Art~

Name:  Jarrod & Takeshi #1
Franchise: Team Fortress x Lost Saga

Spoiler

 

Name:  Takeshi
Franchise: Lost Saga

Description: Sorry about the rotated picture! Uploader was being a jerk. :/

 

Name:  BLU Scout
Franchise: Team Fortress 2

Attached Thumbnails

  • Takeandjarrod4.jpg

Edited by Leo, 22 March 2013 - 04:30 AM.

24g4xnc.jpg 

"In the mountain, stillness surges up to explore its own height In the lake, movement stands still to contemplate its own depth.
– Rabindranath Tagore"


#2 Elric

Elric

    The Golden Wizard

  • Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

Draw Elric (see avatar). 


OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

 

fox.gif


#3 aaron

aaron

    noraA

  • Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:46 PM

Could you by any chance draw a hybrid of Devil Survivor and Devil Survivor 2's protagonists? (main ones)


by chance


#4 Leo

Leo

    Spiked Goomba

  • Members
  • 15 posts
  • NNID:Dantel
  • Fandom:
    Team Fortress, Lost Saga, Tekken

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:16 AM

Sure thing~!


24g4xnc.jpg 

"In the mountain, stillness surges up to explore its own height In the lake, movement stands still to contemplate its own depth.
– Rabindranath Tagore"


#5 Kao

Kao

    Cheep-Cheep

  • Members
  • 124 posts
  • NNID:Ernitis
  • Fandom:
    Kao the Kangaroo

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM

Cloud you draw Finn (Adventure time) fighting with Link, against  a dragon?


Edited by Kao, 22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM.

Hello! My name is Kao and I am a Kangaroo! If you can see my kicking picture there, you can see me riding one of mine friends! I am quite popular in the area because I saved alot of animals turning in to women accsesories. It was quite painfull on the way, but I liked the experience! I plan on buying a plane with all my money I got and going on an adventure on the isles. My first adventure was when that Mcguffin Hunter cought me, but I escaped, and I don't want to let any animal in pain! What's your story, mate?

 

-Kao the kangaroo


#6 Leo

Leo

    Spiked Goomba

  • Members
  • 15 posts
  • NNID:Dantel
  • Fandom:
    Team Fortress, Lost Saga, Tekken

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:09 PM

Now now... one at a time. Nothing too complicated though. I never drew a dragon before, but I'll do my best.

Okay, I got finished some art... moving on to my Wii U requests.


24g4xnc.jpg 

"In the mountain, stillness surges up to explore its own height In the lake, movement stands still to contemplate its own depth.
– Rabindranath Tagore"






Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tekken, tekken tag tournament, leo, kazuya, jin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!