Photo

will there ever be a day where i wont have to buy a ps or xbox to play AAA games

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:14 PM

I love how people bring specs into it, they having nothing to do with it. Its more to the fact Nintendo themselves don't exactly go chasing 3rd party developers etc.

Not to mention people buy Nintendo for Nintendo games. It would almost be counter productive for Nintendo to change that. That's why I like Nintendo working with developers, like Lego City, because they profit from third party developers games then since they publish.

Yeah, when the next gen console games cost $70 and cannot outperform PC.

That's true.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#22 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:23 AM

I think 3rd party support is picking up slowly, Deus Ex Human Revolution Is coming to Wii U, yes I know it's a port of a 2011 game but I think there is a much better chance of the sequel coming to Wii U now if Square Enix is developing one which I think they are, maybe that's why they ported the last game to Wii U. I'm just glad I get a first person shooter that isn't CoD and an RPG in one.

#23 Scooter_Johnson

Scooter_Johnson

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • NNID:Scooter_Johnson

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:11 AM

people buy the playstation and xbox for hardcore gaming and trophys

people buy the nintendo for nintendo only games

#24 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:22 AM

Nintendo will never have AAA 3rd party support.  This is reality. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#25 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:36 AM

Because nintendo is oblivious. To the interest of the modern gamer, the wiiu was made weak. Onderpowered marketed towards children all... Of this will not attract? Third partys once again! I will have, buy a xbox, just.

To play big name - Games! What can do to. Keep third partys in? The future!

Seriously though, I have no problems with people misspelling or using weird grammar, but this... just takes too long to read. Of course, it's my problem, I can just skip your message. Just thought I'd let you know.

#26 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:03 AM

That day will probably come once you realize 'AAA' is the designator for the size of a games advertising budget.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!