27 replies to this topic

#1 blackout115

blackout115

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:08 AM

Hi guys!

Just got this game yesterday , I'm on the 3rd stage now.

Really like it so far.  I don't know why some critic gave it very low score.

If you own 3DS and still haven't tried this game.

I recommend you to get it!  :laugh:

here's the review to help you make decision

Luigi s mansion dark moon review

Have fun!

#2 Omarsonic9

Omarsonic9

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:14 AM

I'll get it next month hopefully.

For now, here's a GOOD Nintendo Life review for everyone.

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Review. This game must be possessed.

sig.gif

#3 Smertrius

Smertrius

Thwomp

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • NNID:smertrius
  • Fandom:
    nintendo videogames,

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:16 AM

Luigi is going ghostbusting in Luigi's Mansion 2 : Dark Moon on the 3ds out Good Friday for europe. has multiplayer mode online, more then one haunted mansions to explore, stun the ghost with the flashlight before u bust them its make them easier to catch them, explore the rooms and loot the rooms 1st before you get the ghost once the ghost is gone so is the loot

#4 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:20 AM

Hi guys!

Just got this game yesterday , I'm on the 3rd stage now.

Really like it so far.  I don't know why some critic gave it very low score.

If you own 3DS and still haven't tried this game.

I recommend you to get it!  :laugh:

here's the review to help you make decision

Luigi s mansion dark moon review

Have fun!

With only one con mentioned, it only deserves a 7.5? C'mon :P

Anyone know how long the game should last? I have read 12 hours and 21 horus, which is quite the difference. I don't know if I should pay 45 euros for it when I just got the new Paper Mario, and there's a LOT of other games coming out this year but I really want it. I noticed that the graphics look pretty bland tho, compared to the original.

No sig.

#5 Fidu21

Fidu21

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • NNID:Fidu21

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:28 AM

I want this game so badly! Oh well, until then it seems Luigi's Mansion for the GC will have to do

#6 BobbyRiddle

BobbyRiddle

Thwomp

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:11 AM

With only one con mentioned, it only deserves a 7.5? C'mon :P

Anyone know how long the game should last? I have read 12 hours and 21 horus, which is quite the difference. I don't know if I should pay 45 euros for it when I just got the new Paper Mario, and there's a LOT of other games coming out this year but I really want it. I noticed that the graphics look pretty bland tho, compared to the original.

Closer to the 12 than the 21 from what I've read unless you just can't figure out the puzzles very quickly.  The thing is that the multiplayer will keep you busy for a while because it is so entertaining.  I don't think there is much question that it is worth the $.

Currently playing: AC 3, ZombiU, BLOPS 2, Nintendoland, NSMBU, Nano Assault Neo, Halo 4, Darksiders 2, and Far Cry 3

Wii U ID------BeMore

#7 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:35 PM

Closer to the 12 than the 21 from what I've read unless you just can't figure out the puzzles very quickly.  The thing is that the multiplayer will keep you busy for a while because it is so entertaining.  I don't think there is much question that it is worth the $.

Yeah but I don't think the multiplayer is deep and big enough to keep entertaining me as long as games like RE: Revelations and COD online, and I don't really like short stories, although the first one was pretty short but still a masterpiece.

How does it hold up to the original, for those who own it?

No sig.

#8 Ashurii

Ashurii

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:14 PM

I hope we get a demo since I never got what the game is like. From what I heard you go and suck ghosts in a house but that is all I know.

Jontron.jpg

#9 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:53 AM

My copy arrived today, i got a free Boo stressball with mine   :D

acgepKOC.jpg

#10 Smertrius

Smertrius

Thwomp

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • Fandom:
    nintendo videogames,

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:01 AM

they should brought a remake luigi mansion 1 on 3ds its has been 12yrs since there has been a sequel theres going alot of people   who never played luigi mansion 1 on the gamecube

#11 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:58 AM

they should brought a remake luigi mansion 1 on 3ds its has been 12yrs since there has been a sequel theres going alot of people   who never played luigi mansion 1 on the gamecube

Why a remake when we now have a freaking SEQUEL? Maybe Luigi's Mansion 1 DLC would be a good idea though. I'd buy it for a decent price.

No sig.

#12 Smertrius

Smertrius

Thwomp

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • Fandom:
    nintendo videogames,

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:17 AM

such long time of has being sequel give chance to play previous one give them more chances of how to playing  new one easier completing luigi mansion  2 on 3ds

#13 SDDMN

SDDMN

Boo

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Golden Sun, Zelda

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:03 PM

Definitely a 3DS must-have. It takes almost everything from the original Luigi's Mansion, and makes it better.

The only things are, some people will see no portrait ghosts as a downside, and the controls need some getting used to.

The multiplayer is a lot more fun than I first thought it would be.

SmashBros_zps4a8520f2.png

#14 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:28 PM

I haven't played the original, I don't really see what's so great about this game.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#15 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:30 PM

CUD, on 30 Mar 2013 - 12:42, said:I haven't played the original, I don't really see what's so great about this game.

Its fun.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#16 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:43 PM

CUD, on 30 Mar 2013 - 12:42, said:I haven't played the original, I don't really see what's so great about this game.

Its fun.

Oh thanks for going into so much detail with your response. Your eloquent response has convinced me to buy this game immediately.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#17 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:00 AM

CUD, on 30 Mar 2013 - 16:57, said:Oh thanks for going into so much detail with your response. Your eloquent response has convinced me to buy this game immediately.

Cool. Enjoy.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#18 Manny T. Starr

Manny T. Starr

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Fandom:
    Super Mario, LoZ, Pokemon

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:06 AM

Oh thanks for going into so much detail with your response. Your eloquent response has convinced me to buy this game immediately.

Well if you're into mission styled games with puzzle-like gameplay, then you'd probably enjoy this one. :) The wi-fi features are actually quite neat as well, allowing you to explore numerous floored mansions (with even an endless mansion option) with random people from all over the world. But even with that being said, it's all up to your preferences in games.

Edited by Manny T. Starr, 31 March 2013 - 06:08 AM.

#19 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:28 AM

It's the best 3DS game so far, in just one week i've put 30 hours into the game and i'm still at the last mansion.

794144.png?13383682

#20 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:44 AM

Well if you're into mission styled games with puzzle-like gameplay, then you'd probably enjoy this one. :) The wi-fi features are actually quite neat as well, allowing you to explore numerous floored mansions (with even an endless mansion option) with random people from all over the world. But even with that being said, it's all up to your preferences in games.

How close is it to the original gameplay-wise? I think it's more likely that I'll buy the GC version before the 3DS one.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!