Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:12 AM

I keep getting hacked. I tried using a proxy but I keep on getting errors redirecting me to webmasters. Can someone tell me what I could possibly be doing wrong.

Signature_DK.png

#2 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:23 AM

Proxy discussion is probably not allowed for obvious reasons. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#3 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:28 AM

How the hell did you make so many enemies on the interwebs? 

#4 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:52 AM

use tor
kakakarottop knows about it.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#5 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:55 AM

You don't really need to be discussing proxies and how to use them when browsing this forum.  Not only can it lead to dupe accounts, but also IP inconsistencies.  If you really want to discuss proxies, find a few guides online.

As for being hacked, I only recall one event when you were.  If you have been hacked, run an antivirus program to see if it's virus or keylogger.  If you can't find anything, someone might have your password, in which you will just need to change them.

If worst comes to worst, you will need to reformat your computer and start from scratch, then change your passwords and the such.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!