Photo

What do you predict the next 3D Mario and Mario Kart will be?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:04 PM

E3 is just getting closer and closer, Nintendo confirmed that the next 3D Mario and the next Mario Kart for Wii U will be playable at E3.

Ive thought about the next 3D Mario and I have no clue what Miyamoto is planning with the tablet controller, I hope its not another Galaxy game since its perfect the way it was ended on the Wii.

For Mario Kart i just hope that the online will run fine like Mario Kart channel. OR, Announce another crossover?  Mario Kart X Sonic Racing Transformed? Retro Studios and Sumo Digital working together? I mean Iwata said they are looking to expand their franchises with others that have similar gameplay or genre. *Sigh* Only in my dreams.....

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#2 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:14 PM

POPULAR

They'll probably be Videogames.

At least that's what I'm expecting.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#3 Garolymar

Garolymar

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • NNID:Garolymar
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin/ Anything else Nintendo.

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:15 PM

I'm thinking the 3D Mario game for the WiiU will be more akin to Super Mario 3D Land maybe they'll bring back the cape in this one. Mario Kart U will probably be like 7. I guess we'll see though. I wouldn't be to upset if the 3D Mario game was Galaxy 3. 1 and 2 were pretty amazing games.

Posted Image

#4 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:16 PM

A 3D platformer and a cart racer. huehuehuehuheuhuehuheuhue

On topic: Honestly, I never know what to expect with Nintendo with the 3D Mario games.

As for Mario Kart 8 or whatever, I think adding third party characters would actually be a neat edition to the series, as well as maybe, like...

...skateboards. I dunno, I can't think of a good vehicle type past karts and motorbikes.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#5 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:17 PM

I'm tired of the Mushroom Kingdom. Bring us back to Dinosaur Land or a new world/land. I doubt there will be a "Galaxy 3". I recall the Galaxy team stating after they released two that all their ideas went into 2, and that they were exhausted with the Galaxy series.  Maybe introduce us to a nice villain recruited by Bowser or a villain that's working entirely on his own. I'm probably getting my hopes up, we'll probably get the typical 3D Mario game. Who knows though? Maybe Miyamoto has something huge in-store for those who doubt his creative ability. 

I hope Mario Kart U has a larger roster and more tracks.  Mario Kart 7 is definitely up there after the abomination known as Mario Kart Wii. I would also love for the online to include leaderboards, rankings, voice support, and tournaments. I would also love if they included a feature where you could watch other people play. I would want the roster to be roughly, 30 characters, with of course the possibility of DLC. I would also love if they had 20 new tracks and 20 retro tracks, once again with the possibility of DLC. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#6 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:20 PM

I don't know what the 3D Mario will be. After Galaxy, Nintendo proved the 3D Mario games can be unpredictable. For the new Mario Kart, all I ask is a lot of characters, a ton of new courses, and the best online to date. Oh, and DLC would be a major plus, as well.

Edited by Blake, 14 April 2013 - 04:22 PM.

#7 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:31 PM

I'm really excited for Mariokart on Wii U. It's gonna be good. I wonder what controllers it will support.

#8 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:42 PM

I'm really excited for Mariokart on Wii U. It's gonna be good. I wonder what controllers it will support.

Probably all of them.

#9 Byakuya Togami

Byakuya Togami

Hallowed Be Thy Name

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:48 PM

A 3D platformer and a cart racer. huehuehuehuheuhuehuheuhue

On topic: Honestly, I never know what to expect with Nintendo with the 3D Mario games.

As for Mario Kart 8 or whatever, I think adding third party characters would actually be a neat edition to the series, as well as maybe, like...

...skateboards. I dunno, I can't think of a good vehicle type past karts and motorbikes.

I honestly don't think that that'd be a good idea.... It'd defeat the purpose of calling it Mario Kart.

#10 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:50 PM

I honestly don't think that that'd be a good idea.... It'd defeat the purpose of calling it Mario Kart.

Don't rain on my parade. I will not rest until my want of Mario on a skateboard is met.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#11 Byakuya Togami

Byakuya Togami

Hallowed Be Thy Name

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:53 PM

Don't rain on my parade. I will not rest until my want of Mario on a skateboard is met.

I mean third parties. But if they made a Nintendo Kart, that'd be cool.

#12 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:58 PM

I would like dynamic stages in the next Mario Kart that change after each lap (optional of course).

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#13 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:59 PM

Whatever Nintendo has planned for Super Mario Wii U, i hope Bowser isn't the villain again, his role as an antihero shouldn't be limited to RPGs imo.

As for Mario Kart 8, im hoping for planes, bike to return, customizable tracks and at least 40 characters...

Spoiler

Edited by VGCrasher, 14 April 2013 - 06:03 PM.

#14 Ashurii

Ashurii

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:15 PM

I would not mind the new Mario game in a large city that Bowser takes over and Mario,Peach,Yoshi and Lugi need to beat him 

Jontron.jpg

#15 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:44 PM

Really? Mario Kart Wii was my favorite one yet, single/local atleast.

I sorta do wish we got something new for a 3D Mario, something along 64 and Sunshine, Galaxy was fun and all, but honestly didn't live up to 64/Gamecube ones. I want Mario to... Time Travel! (Hasen't that happened before?), it'll take place in a new land and Mario will have some sort of time watch, with some float abilities ( I really loved Flood.

Mario Kart 7 is definitely up there after the abomination known as Mario Kart Wii. 

Stupid Snowmads!

#16 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:50 PM

I'm just hoping mario kart for wii-u takes some pointers from Sonic racers, bring in more variety of characters and have variety in the tracks.

#17 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:53 PM

I just hope the mario 3D and mario kart 8 won't be rushed as much as 7 and 3D land.

I would like some 2 player multiplayer with 3D Mario.

794144.png?13383682

#18 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:54 PM

Really? Mario Kart Wii was my favorite one yet, single/local atleast.

I sorta do wish we got something new for a 3D Mario, something along 64 and Sunshine, Galaxy was fun and all, but honestly didn't live up to 64/Gamecube ones. I want Mario to... Time Travel! (Hasen't that happened before?), it'll take place in a new land and Mario will have some sort of time watch, with some float abilities ( I really loved Flood.

All the hackers/cheaters ruined Mario Kart Wii. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#19 Half

Half

Blooper

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • NNID:HalfName
  • Fandom:
    Curse all fanboys/girls.

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:57 PM

All the hackers/cheaters ruined Mario Kart Wii. 

True, but before then it was amazing, just playing with my bros on the couch, having silly fun with the wheel before playing it seriously, then playing small tournaments within the forums for silly rewards like nintendo points. Good times.

FmEkJ2.gif

#20 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:01 PM

im putting a lot of pressure on them... they need to deliver a masterpiece... at least for 3d mario. we have seen other developers make HD games now for about 8 years. its Nintendo's turn to show what their devs can do. mario kart really doesnt need much done to the series. bigger tracks, spice up the visuals, keep gameplay tight and have great multiplayer online and its fine.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!