Photo

The Let's get Stupid edition 2nd annual Wii U Forum awards-Nominations!

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#61 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:33 PM

Nollog, if you don't like this site, it's members, it's staff, or it's practices, whatever have you, why are you still here? Trying to be the Robin Hood of the forums, eh?

#62 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:37 PM

Nollog, if you don't like this site, it's members, it's staff, or it's practices, whatever have you, why are you still here? Trying to be the Robin Hood of the forums, eh?

He's a troll that's why. He admitted many times in my chat he likes to stir up trouble and drama. Keep feeding him and he'll keep coming back.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#63 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:38 PM

He's a troll that's why. He admitted many times in my chat he likes to stir up trouble and drama. Keep feeding him and he'll keep coming back.

Who don't I like?
You see a disagreement as "omg i hate this y u still alives?!?111" ?
You're silly if you do.
I like plenty of people here.
I like plenty of the relevant threads here, being a Wii U forum, I wonder which threads they could be?

Showing how you guys ganging up on someone with a differing opinion is pretty funny though.

I get you have your opinion, I don't really disagree with it as a whole, just some points thereof, no need to get personal about it.

Edited by Nollog, 15 April 2013 - 12:40 PM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#64 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:39 PM

Bleah, decided not to vote. :P

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#65 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:40 PM

can we put all this to rest guys...all that will come of this is drama why dont we take this thread for what it was meant to be.....and lets get stupid

wjapt2.jpg

#66 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:42 PM

can we put all this to rest guys...all that will come of this is drama why dont we take this thread for what it was meant to be.....and lets get stupid

We're just discussing things, that's what a forum is for. If people start the personal attacks like "If you hate everyone why do you come here?" or "he's admitted to trolling in my chat!!!!" then I dunno what we can do about those people, when we're just trying to have a civilised discussion here on a discussion board.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#67 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:44 PM

Well I can't have a civilized discussion with you if you think a question "why do you hate everyone" is a personal attack.

#68 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:47 PM

Well I can't have a civilized discussion with you if you think a question "why do you hate everyone" is a personal attack.

Well you could always put him on your ignore list, like I did. I honestly don't know why I bother viewing his messages to respond to his stupdity.

His logic is all over the place.

Lets get back to the orignally purpose of this thread.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#69 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:47 PM

That's a shame.

Why not just refrain from saying such things though?

I mean, if the discussion is about awards hurting others, why would you ask about the person saying you shouldn't hurt others why they hate everyone?

I don't follow the train of thought there.

Well you could always put him on your ignore list, like I did. I honestly don't know why I bother viewing his messages to respond to his stupdity.

His logic is all over the place.

Lets get back to the orignally purpose of this thread.

Please do. If we can't discuss something like adults, we shouldn't discuss anything.

It's like the atheist thread all over again with you and noonabites.

Edited by Nollog, 15 April 2013 - 12:48 PM.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#70 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:50 PM

Nollog has been bringing up some good points of his own and I have mainly let things go in this thread.  You shouldn't expect an unanimous agreement on an idea or award, there needs to be some disagreement or discussion.

Last year, similar topics were brought up, but none of the users were really ganged up upon.  This year's userbase is different, though.  I wouldn't put it past some of the users here to push their negativity into a thing but I trust that VB/Chaotix does have the digression not to include something that will ultimately piss someone off.

As for now, I'm really unsure how I will let things go, as we didn't have this issue last year and Nollog was still in disagreement with most users about the awards.

#71 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:27 PM

it's silly to win an award that will just rise your fame in here. I won't vote cause there no point at all.

High School on the internet.

#72 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:47 PM

I had no idea about the person who had best taste in film, since that's not a commonly discussed topic around here. So I voted Laura for no reason in particular.

#73 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:49 PM

I had no idea about the person who had best taste in film, since that's not a commonly discussed topic around here. So I voted Laura for no reason in particular.

Hmm. I voted for Lain. 

#74 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:50 PM

i thought of Cerb and his love for marvel movies..........other wise i was stumped

wjapt2.jpg

#75 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:00 PM

Yeah, pretty sure Mournblade is going to win a lot of awards this year. 

As for me, of course not. 

Edited by Elric, 15 April 2013 - 03:02 PM.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#76 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:01 PM

As for me, of course not. 

you are pretty talented so im sure you'll get one 

wjapt2.jpg

#77 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:02 PM

As for me, of course not. I'm not popular enough to be nominated for anything. After all, this is pretty much a popularity contest that some members take personally. 

You probably did get nominated. 

There's so many choices, I doubt someone would simply skip you. Stop being so harsh on yourself, have more self-esteem man! 

#78 Chaotix

Chaotix

Team Nerd

• Section Mods
  • 728 posts
  • NNID:Chaot1x
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:50 PM

This thread needs more sexy mitch hype!

eEG8Ies.png

#79 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:26 AM

This thread needs more sexy Blake hype!

Fixed.

#80 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:27 AM

So the results will definitely be given on Monday, right? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!