Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:55 PM

Did you guys hear about this? It's all over CNN and the local news stations. Apparently two bombs blew up near the finish line, killing two people and injurying 28. New York and Washington are currently tightly secured.

Definitely this wasn't an "accident". It happens to be Patriot Day in Boston as well, this was planned.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:58 PM

My aunt called me about it minutes ago, I didn't know what to believe at first, but I was really shocked when i looked it up. Thats f'ed up.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#3 Chaotix

Chaotix

Team Nerd

• Section Mods
  • 728 posts
  • NNID:Chaot1x
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:58 PM

This is just awful and my hearts and players go out to the families and hope justice is served on what happened today.

eEG8Ies.png

#4 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:22 PM

My thoughts are with the families of the dead and injured, hope any injured pull through

#5 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:32 PM

My immediate thoughts were that it was a sabotage. Then when I heard about the 3rd bomb, I knew this was a terrorist attack. Can you believe that these people were minding their own business and having fun and then some jerk has to ruin it all?

Edited by magiciandude, 15 April 2013 - 01:33 PM.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#6 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:33 PM

I'm really not happy about this. Very, very mad. I just can't believe it. I want those attackers killed. 2 dead and 28 injured? I think that's more than enough reason. I'll even kill 'em myself.

Edit: Watching TV right now. 100+ injured as of now.

Edited by Portal, 15 April 2013 - 01:37 PM.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#7 GhostDrive

GhostDrive

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:00 PM

It's sad that these sorts of events happen in life. I hope the ones responsible are brought to justice.

#8 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:07 PM

Here's a link to the article:

http://news.blogs.cn...thon/?hpt=hp_t1

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#9 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:13 PM

My prayers go out to the victims and their families.

794144.png?13383682

#10 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:24 PM

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the victims and their friends and family. I really hope this situation doesn't get any worse, and that no more bombs will be set off ( if they exist).

#11 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:27 PM

I'm guessing it's a domestic terrorist or an inside job such as a manchurian candidate. And my prayers go out to all of the victims.

Edited by Poison, 15 April 2013 - 02:28 PM.

Signature_DK.png

#12 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:27 PM

According to police a fire at the nearby JFK Liberty may be related to the explosions. God forbid there's more bombs :unsure:

http://www.wickedloc...e#axzz2QZcJlYYx

Edited by VGCrasher, 15 April 2013 - 02:28 PM.

#13 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:34 PM

It wouldn't surprise me if this is domestic as I said and it definitley wouldn't surprise me if the goverment is involved. C'mon now both James Holmes and Adam Lanza cleary show signs of an artificially predispositioned atitude. For evidence that this exists google "MK ULTRA". And to add to that if you don't agree with me don't bother attacking me for that is just my belief and opinion.

Signature_DK.png

#14 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:41 PM

wouldn't surprise me if the goverment is involved. C'mon now both James Holmes and Adam Lanza cleary show signs of an artificially predispositioned atitude. For evidence that this exists google "MK ULTRA". And to add to that if you don't agree with me don't bother attacking me for that is just my belief and opinion.

I would doubt that the government is involved. You shouldn't believe conspiracies, most of them are a bunch of crap from an unreliable source. There is really no evidence of this whole ridiculous "mind control" theory relating to James Holmes and Adam Lanza. That's like blaming everyone that is mentally unstable and commit a horrible crime that they are being controlled mentally by the government. It was proven that James Holmes was mentally unstable before he acted upon the shooting, and apparently he never got help. Again, conspiracies are stupid. Don't trust any of them. 

Anyway, I saw this on the news. I think it is pretty tragic. Man, this year sure has been full of tragic events. I mean, with the two mass shoots, the huge fires in Colorado, and now the bombing. 

Edited by Elric, 15 April 2013 - 02:44 PM.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#15 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:45 PM

I would doubt that the government is involved. You shouldn't believe conspiracies, most of them are a bunch of crap from an unreliable source. There is really no evidence of this whole ridiculous "mind control" theory relating to James Holmes and Adam Lanza. Again, conspiracies are stupid. Don't trust any of them. 

Anyway, I saw this on the news. I think it is pretty tragic. Man, this year sure has been full of tragic events. I mean, with the two mass shoots, the huge fires in Colorado, and now the bombing. 

The MK Ultra papers were released so that proves that stuff like that happens. Now I don't mean to bring up a sensitive topic to offend people but wasn't it strange how the Rockefeller family was talking about going into Iraq mere month before 9/11? Yeah that's proof that you can't trust the goverment.

Signature_DK.png

#16 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:49 PM

The MK Ultra papers were released so that proves that stuff like that happens. Now I don't mean to bring up a sensitive topic to offend people but wasn't it strange how the Rockefeller family was talking about going into Iraq mere month before 9/11? Yeah that's proof that you can't trust the goverment.

My point is, most conspiracies shouldn't be trusted. Pretty sure there is a theory that Lady GaGa is associated with devil worship and that Barrack Obama is a Reptilian man. Conspiracy theories are a bunch of crap. I'm not saying that you should trust everything that the government tells us, because they have hidden things from citizens from in the past (The Manhattan Project, for example). Anyway, this is going to begin to get off-topic. If you really want to discuss this you can send me a message or make a conspiracy theory thread. 

Edited by Elric, 15 April 2013 - 02:53 PM.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#17 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:50 PM

My point is, most conspiracies shouldn't be trusted. 

True. It's just that some are too obviously real.

Signature_DK.png

#18 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:51 PM

True. It's just that some are too obviously real.

Most things that occur in life seem "too" real to begin with .

#19 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:17 PM

2 dead atleast 99 injured now. I'm pretty sure more people will pass in the hospital.

So sad.

#20 Bowser Jr

Bowser Jr

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, and Sonic

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:27 PM

POPULAR

I blame this on violent video games like Fallout and Zombi U. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!