Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:35 AM

Source

Neko Entertainment have just released their second Wii U eShop titlle, Kung Fu Rabbit, and have also announced their third game is in development…

kung-fu-rabbit-big.jpg

Neko have given updates on their most recent Wii U eShop title Kung Fu Rabbit, as well as their plans for their next title based on the popular character Cocoto. Neko already made their name among Nintendo gamers upon their improved port of the fluid-puzzler ‘Puddle’ which released a few months back and is currently 30% off in the Wii U eShop.

Cocoto Wii U

Neko Entertainment has revealed in an interview that they are already underway with their third Wii U eShop title. The game will feature the Cocoto character, who saw releases on Wii, DS and 3DS and is in development with Big Ben Interactive…

“Actually, we’re also working on a new Cocoto title with Bigben Interactive, which will be released in in the European retail market. We’ll surely continue to develop downloadable games; it is, to us, future in many ways.”

Kung Fu Rabbit

Neko have also announced that Kung Fu Rabbit is also now available in the Wii U eShop in Europe. The game is also heading to North America, and will be released on May 2nd…

Today Neko Entertainment – videogame publisher – and developers Bulky Pix , cTools Studio and Cazap are thrilled to announce the Wii U eShop release of Kung Fu Rabbit.

Life in the temple of rabbits hangs by a thread. Universal Evil has once again run rampant, and kidnapped all of your students.

Only you barely managed to escape the raid. They left you alive… They’ll regret it!

Use your agility and combat abilities to save all of your students! Jump from roof to roof, slide gracefully along walls, sneak up on your enemies and rip them to shreds!

Each of the 80 levels requires logic, precision and agility.The game also has lots of trophies to win, babies to save, carrots to eat, and a Universal Evil to expunge.

See you on eShop.

[Source: Aussie-Gamer]

Edited by routerbad, 19 April 2013 - 11:39 AM.

#2 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:02 PM

Ah, indie games. How I love you.

#3 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:07 PM

This one looks particularly awesome, I'm going to download it tonight.

#4 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:12 PM

I love the eshop !

Signature_Fox.png

#5 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:38 PM

i saw this on another sight and i was skeptical about it till i saw the video there.  i think this will be one for me depending on how much it is...

#6 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:30 PM

Looks cool, I think it's just like $5, anymore than $6 I'll pass.

#7 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:59 PM

.....What in the world is a kung fu rabbit!?

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#8 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:41 PM

It looks similar in style to Super Meat Boy, I'm going to give it a whirl, I realized the US version doesn't come out to the eShop until May 2.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Neko, Wii U, eShop, cocoto, kung fu rabbit, news

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!