• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:40 PM

When I was six years old my friend lent me his GameBoy Colour and Pokemon Red and Blue, yes Pokemon was my first video game ever, been gaming ever since.

#22 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:50 AM

My first game? Super Mario Bros when my friend tricked me into running into a goomba to give me an extra life even though I saw him get hit by one earlier.

How I got into gaming? My cousin had a Mario Party game on N64, it was either 1 or 2. I then played Double Dash, Melee, Mario Superstar Baseball, Tekken 3, and Star Wars Battlefront, and I got hooked, especially when Igot may Gameboy Advance SP with Mario 2 and Spiderman 2.

Edited by TheUltimateWaddleDee, 20 April 2013 - 05:53 AM.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#23 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:13 PM

I think it was called defender of the crown or something on my Dad's computer. Console? super mario bros of course!

#24 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:21 PM

I first found out about gaming around 6-7 years back in the summer when I saw some friends crowded around playing their DS Lites. Not sure if I had a FC Twin(plays NES and SNES games) by this time. I got a black DS Lite that same summer I think. First game played on it was Crash Bandicoot: The Big Adventure. First DS game was Sonic Rush.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#25 Smertrius

Smertrius

Thwomp

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • NNID:smertrius
  • Fandom:
    nintendo videogames,

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:59 AM

Super NES with super mario world

Edited by Smertrius, 21 April 2013 - 04:00 AM.

#26 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:01 AM

Technically my parents had an atari when i was 3, but MY (being my 6yr old brother and I) console was the NES, we had Talespin, duck hunt and super mario bros. Then we got Kirbys adventure ( good times), then tiny toons and batman ( never beat batman).

Then when i would go over my cousins house, they had the sega genesis and Sonic 1, and yes, i was blown away at how cool sonic was and the graphics, wanted a sega so bad and then finally my uncle got me a sega with sonic 2 for my birthday.

I'm kinda now curious to hear about your stories on how you stubble upon gaming.

Me, I can barely remember but I know it was somewhere between 2, 3 or 4 yearsold, I was really young. I guess you can say i was born with a controller in my hands, i guess my brother was such a game addict so we had these consoles, Nintendo Entertainment System, Super Nintendo, and Sega Genesis. (THANK GOD he didn't get the 32x or Sega CD!)

SEGA CD and 32x were awesome for these reasons:

knuckles chaotix

and 

Sonic CD

#27 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:05 AM

It all started when my brother got a Gameboy Advance. He didn't want his gameboy color or his gameboy, so he gave it to me along with Super Mario Land. 

Edited by Elric, 21 April 2013 - 07:05 AM.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#28 Kimtastic

Kimtastic

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • NNID:Kimtastic-ii
  • Fandom:
    Sailor Moon, Nintendo, Legend of Zelda

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:23 AM

I actually don't remember the first game I've ever played. I just have a vivid memory of my brother playing Mortal Kombat on the Sega Genesis and I used to watch him play that as well as Sonic The Hedgehog 1 and 2. I didn't get my own console until I was about 8 or 9, and I got an N64. The first game I've ever owned was Bomberman Hero.

I got into gaming by just watching my brother play. During that time, I was into sports, so I wouldn't play often. I'd go out and roller skate or ride my scooter. Or play with dolls. Buuut videogames soon took over my life, haha.

Hello. I am Walrus. Please refrain from stepping on my tail or I will ram my tusks down your throat. Have a pleasant day, sir.

(:3=

#29 Smertrius

Smertrius

Thwomp

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • NNID:smertrius
  • Fandom:
    nintendo videogames,

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:56 AM

actually its was

BBC

computers in 1986

with over 100 arcade games on every 5 1/4-inch floppy disk.

http://lh3.ggpht.com...mputer_thumb[6]

Edited by Smertrius, 25 April 2013 - 04:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!