Photo

Iron Man 3 Discussion (SPOILER WARNING, you might read spoilers if you click)

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:39 AM

So it comes out this Friday, and it's been getting positive reviews. People are saying it's the best Iron Man film out of the three, are you going to see it? I haven't decided yet if I'm going to go when it releases. I'll probably wait a couple of weeks until it dies down and there's no obnoxious people there. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Pjsprojects

Pjsprojects

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Fandom:
    BF4-pc,GTA-360,Splinter cell-pc

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:17 AM

Yep it's very good imo, darker theme than the others.

Posted Image

Add me on Miiverse !! I'm from England but the world is a lot smaller online!

#3 Blade of Dyna

Blade of Dyna

Spear Guy

• Banned
  • 84 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby and Zelda

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:44 AM

I am worried that Disney will Disneytize this movie along with Star Was ep7.

#4 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:21 AM

Kinda wanna see it, don't plan on seeing it in the theatres... maybe in like a year from now when it's on DVD and stuff and I can watch it on some illegal streaming website...

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#5 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:21 AM

Hopefully they'll make a teaser to like Captain America 2 in the ending or something.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#6 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:53 AM

I'm interested in the adaptation of the Mandarin as well as hearing something about extremis...  After the disappointment that was Iron Man 2, I am looking forward to this.

Disney can't change their formula now, they've owned the Marvel movie license for a while now, so you can consider all the disney-marvel movies "Disneytized".

#7 Blade of Dyna

Blade of Dyna

Spear Guy

• Banned
  • 84 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby and Zelda

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:44 PM

I'm interested in the adaptation of the Mandarin as well as hearing something about extremis...  After the disappointment that was Iron Man 2, I am looking forward to this.

Disney can't change their formula now, they've owned the Marvel movie license for a while now, so you can consider all the disney-marvel movies "Disneytized".

I havent seen any of the disney-marvel movies did they tone down the violence or anything in the films?

#8 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:47 PM

I havent seen any of the disney-marvel movies did they tone down the violence or anything in the films?

If you've seen any Marvel film in the last 4 years you have.  Disney bought the rights in 09

#9 Blade of Dyna

Blade of Dyna

Spear Guy

• Banned
  • 84 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby and Zelda

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:56 PM

If you've seen any Marvel film in the last 4 years you have.  Disney bought the rights in 09

i didn't, did Disney ruin anything?

#10 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:59 PM

i didn't, did Disney ruin anything?

No, they are the best they ever have been.

#11 Blade of Dyna

Blade of Dyna

Spear Guy

• Banned
  • 84 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby and Zelda

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:47 PM

No, they are the best they ever have been.

did the make the movies child friendly?

#12 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:47 PM

did the make the movies child friendly?

Pg13, what else would you expect from a comic based movie?

#13 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:31 AM

What a stupid view of Disney. I'm so sick of people saying things like this all the time.

First of all, Star Wars episode 7 isn't out yet so please tell me how you know they have "Disneytized" a movie which hasn't even began shooting yet? Also, you do know that the original 6 Star Wars movies are all children/family films, right? Just because the fans of the original trilogy are all adults now doesn't mean they are going to cater to an adult audience for the sequels, that wouldn't make much sense.

Secondly, if it wasn't for Disney we wouldn't have all these great, high quality Marvel movies coming out. We wouldn't have the Marvel Cinematic Universe which is really something special. Disney have done great with Marvel.

Most mainstream Marvel comic books don't have a huge amount of violence.

Hopefully they'll make a teaser to like Captain America 2 in the ending or something.

The post-credits scene is actually really funny, make sure you wait behind after the film to see it.

I can watch it on some illegal streaming website...

I hope you are kidding. If not then John Hurt would like a word with you...

#14 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:35 AM

Ehh, i have never really watched the iron man movies before, I would like to sometime sooner or later, so i will wait till they are all out on dvd so i can watch them quickly. Could anyone tell me how good they are?

#15 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:02 AM

What a stupid view of Disney. I'm so sick of people saying things like this all the time.

First of all, Star Wars episode 7 isn't out yet so please tell me how you know they have "Disneytized" a movie which hasn't even began shooting yet? Also, you do know that the original 6 Star Wars movies are all children/family films, right? Just because the fans of the original trilogy are all adults now doesn't mean they are going to cater to an adult audience for the sequels, that wouldn't make much sense.

Secondly, if it wasn't for Disney we wouldn't have all these great, high quality Marvel movies coming out. We wouldn't have the Marvel Cinematic Universe which is really something special. Disney have done great with Marvel.

Most mainstream Marvel comic books don't have a huge amount of violence.

The post-credits scene is actually really funny, make sure you wait behind after the film to see it.

I hope you are kidding. If not then John Hurt would like a word with you...

I only watch movies that I REALLY wanna see... which rarely ever happens.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#16 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:27 PM

Whenever I hear there is some bonus scene I make it my mission to see it on YouTube. Funny scene.

I really need to start getting these movies on DVD. Iron Man 1 was the first one right?

#17 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:49 PM

I watched it and thought it was good, but one thing bothers me: He had everything needed for a defense system for his house (weapons, smart computer, weapons), so why didn't he?

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#18 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:02 PM

I watched it and thought it was good, but one thing bothers me: He had everything needed for a defense system for his house (weapons, smart computer, weapons), so why didn't he?

They didn't think of it in the script? 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#19 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:08 AM

Thought you guys might like this. Yes there are spoilers in it.

LordPickleton.png

#20 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:41 AM

I saw it on memorial day, I liked it. But still, it was no where as good as the first iron man, but still just a little better than 2.

794144.png?13383682

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!