#101 Pjsprojects

Pjsprojects

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Fandom:
    BF4-pc,GTA-360,Splinter cell-pc

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:45 PM

It's been said that pc versions in build have used xbox buttons or ps3 buttons so a few that hate the Wiiu seem to think this is the case with this video.

Lets face it, if it's 100% proven to be Wiiu then the graphics are not that good & if it's proven to be pc then it's no wonder they are so dam good!

Posted Image

Add me on Miiverse !! I'm from England but the world is a lot smaller online!

#102 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:31 PM

It's been said that pc versions in build have used xbox buttons or ps3 buttons so a few that hate the Wiiu seem to think this is the case with this video.

Lets face it, if it's 100% proven to be Wiiu then the graphics are not that good & if it's proven to be pc then it's no wonder they are so dam good!

Well said, the graphics suck because....Nintendo.

#103 Pjsprojects

Pjsprojects

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Fandom:
    BF4-pc,GTA-360,Splinter cell-pc

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:38 PM

Looks like the Wiiu will never get a break. Read the video bit.

http://www.precursor...nding-update-1/

Posted Image

Add me on Miiverse !! I'm from England but the world is a lot smaller online!

#104 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:42 PM

Looks like the Wiiu will never get a break. Read the video bit.

http://www.precursor...nding-update-1/

Interesting.  I wonder why they would have bothered to put the context controls in there in the first place.  If they haven't started developing on the Wii U yet.

#105 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:46 PM

the 9 min video is the WiiU version.

#106 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:48 PM

the 9 min video is the WiiU version.

I'm thinking the 9 min video is Wii U, and the "demo" is something different.  

#107 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:02 PM

Its funny, because I said at one point that Deep Down looked to be in engine footage running on PC or pre-rendered, and sonydrones trolled me based on a few frames with a HUD that must have proved that it was actual in-game footage. Yet here is footage of a game using an engine we already know runs on WiiU, with WiiU context controls during gameplay, and people can't believe it.

We are going to have people say "this Nintendo exclusive is running on PC" aren't we?

:'(

I'm thinking the 9 min video is Wii U, and the "demo" is something different.

The developer is probably referring to the first video. The second was only shown on IGN, due to it being an exclusive.

I don't see why they would put Wii U GamePad controls on a PC game.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#108 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:08 PM

We are going to have people say "this Nintendo exclusive is running on PC" aren't we?

:'(

The developer is probably referring to the first video. The second was only shown on IGN, due to it being an exclusive.

I don't see why they would put Wii U GamePad controls on a PC game.

There would be little reason to do it for a simple show and tell video.  PC controls would have worked just fine.

#109 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:20 PM

When it comes to Wii U the supporters are TOO quick to jump the gun to say look its powerful its next gen just to be let down. I knew it was PC just because.... It's funny and sad at the same time. I guess who cares right gameplay over graphics.

Edited by GAMER1984, 07 May 2013 - 02:21 PM.

#110 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:28 PM

When it comes to Wii U the supporters are TOO quick to jump the gun to say look its powerful its next gen just to be let down. I knew it was PC just because.... It's funny and sad at the same time. I guess who cares right gameplay over graphics.

Just because....what?

#111 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:32 PM

Just because....what?

It's Wii U.... We have had example after example. At this point there are only certain things that can be done to show Wii U is better than ps360 and we won't have that chance until E3. Anyway gameplay over graphics who cares.

#112 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:24 PM

It would be cool if Nintendo let them use the official Sanity Meter so it can be an even more true successor to the best horror game ever.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#113 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:42 PM

Wow.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#114 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:15 PM

Could this have been the Wii U game that Crytek talked about?

The game looks cool. I want to see action, though.

#115 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:54 PM

Could this have been the Wii U game that Crytek talked about?

The game looks cool. I want to see action, though.

It's possible that Crytek told them, or Nintendo did, of this engine. Around the time work started (assuming my time line is correct) is around the time EA and Nintendo became non friends.

So Nintendo knew the engine was good, and could have mentioned it to Denis and this new company.

#116 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:39 PM

It's possible that Crytek told them, or Nintendo did, of this engine. Around the time work started (assuming my time line is correct) is around the time EA and Nintendo became non friends.

So Nintendo knew the engine was good, and could have mentioned it to Denis and this new company.

I wonder if maybe Nintendo secured licensing for the engine, it isn't exactly a cheap engine, either.

When it comes to the WiiU haters are TOO quick to dismiss anything shown as WiiU footage, regardless of the circumstance.  Stop with your gameplay over graphics nonsense, obviously gameplay is more important, that isn't even part of the conversation.  Are you saying that what we see in the video is not capable of being done on the Wii U?  There is no reason to be let down, this is what the game will look and feel like on the Wii U, end of story.

#117 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:19 PM

I wonder if maybe Nintendo secured licensing for the engine, it isn't exactly a cheap engine, either.

When it comes to the WiiU haters are TOO quick to dismiss anything shown as WiiU footage, regardless of the circumstance. Stop with your gameplay over graphics nonsense, obviously gameplay is more important, that isn't even part of the conversation. Are you saying that what we see in the video is not capable of being done on the Wii U? There is no reason to be let down, this is what the game will look and feel like on the Wii U, end of story.

Maybe, and exactly.

#118 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:13 PM

"looking gorgeous"

-everyone in this thread

"looking decent"

- Me

Only the lava part looked particularily good to me. Dem effects. Some background blur was cool too.

Umm the gameplay was Wii U. Just sayin'.
No sig.

#119 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:11 AM

"looking gorgeous"

-everyone in this thread

"looking decent"

- Me

Only the lava part looked particularily good to me. Dem effects. Some background blur was cool too.

Umm the gameplay was Wii U. Just sayin'.

That's the part that impressed me to.

#120 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:39 AM

That's the part that impressed me to.

That part looked like the usual PS4 stuff we've seen so far, which certainly isn't bad at all, especially for a console that people keep deeming "underpowered". Some environmental textures in the castle were cool too, but especially the characters looked like your average Xbox 360 game.

No sig.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!