Photo

A Call To Arms: Nintendo Fans, This Is The Time!

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:35 PM

POPULAR

(NOTE TO MODS: FEEL FREE TO MOVE THIS THREAD... NOT SURE WHERE IT SHOULD GO)

Nintendo fans, our favorite once family run card company needs our help. The Wii U will do fine with or without the help I am going to talk about. However, if we all do this one thing ... It will help Nintendo and us.

So many of us choose to by Nintendo games on Nintendo consoles, and third parties on another console or PC. What I ask is simple.

But the best third party games on the Wii U. Meaning Watch Dogs, buy it for Wii U. Meaning (it kills me to say it) Need For Speed for Wii U (it's the only EA game worth buying). Of Activision decides to make a game with all the same features as the others, buy for Wii U. Basically, when a company takes a risk, help out by buying it on Wii U than other console or PC.

I'm not saying, to be clear, buy every third party game. But if you are going to buy Watch Dogs. But it for Wii U instead of Xbox. Going to buy NFS: Most Wanted? Buy Wii U.

This will help developers to know what we want from them. What do you think, fellow Nintendo fans?
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#2 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:37 PM

If the eShop starts having sales like steam, than maybe, but if not, than there is no way I'm buying 3rd party games on wii u.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#3 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:38 PM

Nintodo fans that buy 3rd party?!?!?

Thats a juicy contradictory

Like starburst..

#4 My Body is Ready

My Body is Ready

Red Koopa Troopa

• Banned
  • 65 posts
  • Fandom:
    Ready Bodies

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:39 PM

I dont want them lol so I wont buy them. I dont have billions of dollars to spend.

1017467_139128322956272_1698619176_n.jpg

#5 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:40 PM

YEAH! Because the devs will go onto a small forum

#6 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:44 PM

I dont want them lol so I wont buy them. I dont have billions of dollars to spend.

this is exactly my thoughts, I her the money to buy 4 full price games a year on average, it's why I wait for steam sales, because instead of 4 games, I get 12 games. Although I will but last of us and Wind waker at full price...

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#7 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:46 PM

Like that will ever help, there are hundred thousand Ps3 & 360 users, how can it make a difference if the 3rd parties aren't selling on Wii U, Wii U for Injustice only sold 1k.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#8 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:48 PM

Like that will ever help, there are hundred thousand Ps3 & 360 users, how can it make a difference if the 3rd parties aren't selling on Wii U, Wii U for Injustice only sold 1k.

1k? no way!

#9 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:57 PM

Steam makes PC games so cheap that I don't have a problem buying games for both PC and consoles.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#10 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:02 PM

it sold a lot more than that, I want to see a link if your going to throw crazy unbelievable statistics around :|

#11 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:03 PM

It was 30k.... If you trust VGChartz

http://www.vgchartz....-gods-among-us/

Not that 30k is really any better :(

Edited by Mitch13pavel, 14 May 2013 - 05:04 PM.

#12 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:05 PM

(NOTE TO MODS: FEEL FREE TO MOVE THIS THREAD... NOT SURE WHERE IT SHOULD GO)
Nintendo fans, our favorite once family run card company needs our help. The Wii U will do fine with or without the help I am going to talk about. However, if we all do this one thing ... It will help Nintendo and us.
So many of us choose to by Nintendo games on Nintendo consoles, and third parties on another console or PC. What I ask is simple.
But the best third party games on the Wii U. Meaning Watch Dogs, buy it for Wii U. Meaning (it kills me to say it) Need For Speed for Wii U (it's the only EA game worth buying). Of Activision decides to make a game with all the same features as the others, buy for Wii U. Basically, when a company takes a risk, help out by buying it on Wii U than other console or PC.
I'm not saying, to be clear, buy every third party game. But if you are going to buy Watch Dogs. But it for Wii U instead of Xbox. Going to buy NFS: Most Wanted? Buy Wii U.
This will help developers to know what we want from them. What do you think, fellow Nintendo fans?

I agree. I'm game.

#13 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:10 PM

The only reason I would not buy a game on a Nintendo Console is if it wasen't on it. I don't PC game anyways. I made that mistake of getting Most Wanted, wanting to sell that and get it for Wii U instead. Still holding out to see Tomb Raider will come to the Wii U.

[Yes that means I'll probably get Watchdogs and AC4, and other 3rd party titles on the Wii U.]

Edited by TheDoctor13, 14 May 2013 - 05:11 PM.

Stupid Snowmads!

#14 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:16 PM

I try to do that when I'm buying full price anyways, but I admit if I see it cheaper somewhere else, I'm going to go the route that ends with less money spent.

Posted Image

#15 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:27 PM

this is exactly my thoughts, I her the money to buy 4 full price games a year on average, it's why I wait for steam sales, because instead of 4 games, I get 12 games. Although I will but last of us and Wind waker at full price...

But that's not what I am saying. I am saying if you were going to buy the game, choose Wii U.

For instance, if Last of Us was a third party game, and on PS3 and Wii U, buy it on Wii U. I'm not saying buy EVERY third party game. But when you do, if there is a gersion on Wii U, buy it on Wii U.

#16 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:30 PM

This is more or less what I said in one of the threads about Watch_Dogs.  People who own a Wii U and complain about support but don't buy Watch_Dogs on Wii U are part of the problem.  There is a stigma that Nintendo fans only buy Nintendo games for their Nintendos (that is ripe for that meme with the black dude).    

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#17 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:30 PM

Nintodo fans that buy 3rd party?!?!?

Thats a juicy contradictory

Like starburst..

Juicy indeed.

#18 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:31 PM

I have been doing this. 

Signature_Fox.png

#19 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:39 PM

If you don't buy third party games ... Then don't buy them. My post isn't towards you. Its toward Nintendo fans with more than one console.

But that game is broken on all consoles. Which is why I haven't bought that game as of yet.

I try to do that when I'm buying full price anyways, but I admit if I see it cheaper somewhere else, I'm going to go the route that ends with less money spent.

That I can understand.

#20 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:47 PM

Blake is viewing this topic.
Also I'm not a big 3rd party fan but they are not worse off on the Wii U than any other console.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!