Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:48 AM

Today its been confirmed that the Playstation Vita will be receiving 5 exclusive Muphy challenges, and 2 Ubisoft costumes one being Prince of Persia's Prince for Rayman, and Splinter Cell's Sam Fisher for Globox. But something is a bit off, cause I found this picture on IGN confirming the Xbox 360 version is getting a Splinter Cell sneaking suit for Rayman if you pre order. So what do you think of this, especially, what about the Wii U version? you know the platform it originated from? Looks like Rayman Legends on Vita is the definitive version after all.

rayman-legends-exclusive-dlc-xbox-360.jp

UPDATE*

Gamestop is offering Assassins Creed Costume for Rayman if you pre order for the PS3 and an Assassin's Creed costume for Barbare for the Wii U version.....Super......I may be changing my mind on getting this day 1.

271386_bonusLG.jpg

240067_bonusLG.jpg

Edited by Julio93, 28 May 2013 - 02:33 PM.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#2 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:53 AM

POPULAR

You gotta love how the other versions of this game is getting more hype than the Wii U version.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#3 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:01 AM

I dont care anymore. I spent the money i was going to use for this on other games long ago (mh3g 3ds, pandoras tower/dark souls used), and couldnt be happier.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#4 Hitomi

Hitomi

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • Fandom:
    <3 Nintendo =)

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:03 AM

I still don't understand why all the hate for Nintendo

#5 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:13 AM

That's silly.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#6 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:19 AM

Spoiler

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#7 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:21 PM

Not a big deal for me. Has it been clarified that those "exclusive" Murfy levels are only on Vita? Or are they exclusive to Wii U and 3DS? Either way, I'm not gonna be upset over 5 levels. I'll probably end up getting the Vita version when the price drops for the extra portability. Couldn't care much about the 2 costumes, chances are they'll become DLC. I'm just hoping that the Online Leaderboards and the other online stuff isn't Vita exclusive, chances are they aren't. 

So odd to see a former Wii U exclusive go multiplat, then have exclusive content for the other systems (Vita version, PS360 pre order bonuses). Does the Wii U version have anything exclusive to it anymore? (besides the pre order bonus costume).

#8 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:32 PM

You know its weird. I seriously don't know why...but, i have this weird feeling that Ubisoft is gonna screw us over in the long run :/

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#9 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:50 PM

he should have a mario costume on the wii u version lol

wa3Nq7j.png

#10 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:20 PM

rayman_legends_by_jfrteam-d5u8nhq.jpg

Wait, isn't the Wii U exclusive the main character from the VITA ASSASSIN'S CREED GAME???? fail.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!