• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 Xef

Xef

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:50 AM

There's even a wild speculation going around saying that Microsoft are going to Pay publishers to create what should be Third Party Games specifically for the Xbox One.
Like they say, you have to pay money to make money, I won't be surprised if this was true.  

Nah that would actually be smart, M$ will pay them for timed exclusive DLC for a month.....

#22 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:53 AM

Words can't describe how greedy these trolls are acting. M$ fanboys need to face the fact they don't give jack rainbow about their fans.

That goes for all companies. Sony doesn't give a crap about you and neither does Nintendo. Why are Microsoft fanboys the only ones targeted? Fanboys are all scum.

Some people wonder who is going to win the 8th gen console wars. We can eliminate one possibility now! The Xbox One is most likely to sell less than the Gamecube.

Writing something off before it's even released? I'll laugh if it sells incredibly well. No one knows what's going to happen until it's out. Sheesh, you people are hilarious and continuing the doom and gloom cycle all over again. Now that you've found a new target to move from the Wii U.

Edited by Gaymer, 09 June 2013 - 03:55 AM.

#23 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:14 AM

Is Microsoft also paying their workers to clap whenever they announce something crappy at E3?

I wouldn't be surprised. At all.
Posted Image

#24 GhostDrive

GhostDrive

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:51 AM

Lol if this is true. All's fair in love and war I guess.

#25 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:02 AM

That goes for all companies. Sony doesn't give a crap about you and neither does Nintendo. Why are Microsoft fanboys the only ones targeted? Fanboys are all scum.

Writing something off before it's even released? I'll laugh if it sells incredibly well. No one knows what's going to happen until it's out. Sheesh, you people are hilarious and continuing the doom and gloom cycle all over again. Now that you've found a new target to move from the Wii U.

1. In a way every company is out to make money but Nintendo believes in making money through making products people like as where M$ tells people to "Deal with their controversial ethics". I would rather give my money to someone that asks fort it kindly and makes a good deal then a company that tries to screw me over with DRMs and passes galore.

2. All of the scary MS rumors have already been confirmed.

Edited by Rose Red, 09 June 2013 - 11:02 AM.

Signature_DK.png

#26 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:31 AM

Seems Fallout 4 may be an XBone exclusive

http://www.product-r...er-ps4-listing/

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#27 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:14 PM

Companies have been doing this for years, it's nothing new.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#28 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:35 PM

Microsoft: Litterally scraping the bottom of the barrel - new company slogan!

#29 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:40 PM

Well PS4 had some third party things shown so I guess it disproves that rumor. Although weirdly enough things like CoD were mentioned and not shown, so I guess you could still believe it if you wanna. :P

Posted Image

#30 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:02 PM

1. In a way every company is out to make money but Nintendo believes in making money through making products people like as where M$ tells people to "Deal with their controversial ethics". I would rather give my money to someone that asks fort it kindly and makes a good deal then a company that tries to screw me over with DRMs and passes galore.

2. All of the scary MS rumors have already been confirmed.

You're either living in a dreamland or blinded by Nintendo if you think what you say about them is true. They are business out to make money just like MS and Sony and are no different.

#31 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:34 PM

Seems Fallout 4 may be an XBone exclusive

http://www.product-r...er-ps4-listing/

EA, Microsoft and Bethesda. Yah, I can believe that. They all have the same business practices. SUCKS though. I love the fallout IP

#32 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:05 AM

You're either living in a dreamland or blinded by Nintendo if you think what you say about them is true. They are business out to make money just like MS and Sony and are no different.

Well actually I like what MS and Sony showed off. I'm getting a PS4 later this year and the Xbox One next year. Nice try GameJunkie.

Signature_DK.png

#33 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:30 AM

Well actually I like what MS and Sony showed off. I'm getting a PS4 later this year and the Xbox One next year. Nice try GameJunkie.

It doesn't count as a try if you evade the point.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#34 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:53 PM

It doesn't count as a try if you evade the point.

I proved my point. Sheesh!

Signature_DK.png

#35 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:45 PM

I proved my point. Sheesh!

No you didn't. You evaded the question.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#36 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:02 PM

Ok I confess. I was being a know it all but a smart one.

Signature_DK.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!