• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 SoldMyWiiU

SoldMyWiiU

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:18 AM

All the the PS4 games look amazing. I know graphics are not everything but the closest thing we got was the 'X' trailer? When are we going to actually see what the Wii U is capable of

#2 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:19 AM

Never, Nintendo are a bunch of lazy oafs IMO :(

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#3 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:21 AM

I do agree while I enjoyed the presentation and all the news that was revealed DAMN Nintendo WHERE WERE THE NEW GAMES :( and the 3rd party support :(

#4 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:21 AM

I thought Smash Bros. and Mario Kart 8 looked next-gen.

• Doc likes this

#5 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:22 AM

There with the PS4 and 1.

#6 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

I do agree while I enjoyed the presentation and all the news that was revealed DAMN Nintendo WHERE WERE THE NEW GAMES :( and the 3rd party support :(

As long as the games they talked about aren't vaporware i'm still happy.

Signature_DK.png

#7 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

POPULAR

Smash, MK, and 3D World all look great. What do you want, PC graphics? If so get a PC. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#8 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:23 AM

Smash, MK, and 3D World all look great. What do you want, PC graphics? If so get a PC. 

Thanks Zinix.

Signature_DK.png

#9 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:25 AM

POPULAR

I thought MK8, Donkey Kong, Smash and the new 3D Mario were beautiful. The lighting effects were great. You could never tell that they hadn't made HD games before.

2lvmghw.png

#10 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:26 AM

POPULAR

Am I the only one who was IMPRESSED by MK8 graphics?

No sig.

#11 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:27 AM

no, i was actually very impressed. people tend to overlook graphics in games that are cartoonish. shame on them. the game is doing some amazing things, same with Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (for platformer)

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#12 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:27 AM

POPULAR

Mario Kart looks next gen. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#13 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:32 AM

Were you blind through the whole direct? Mario Kart 8 looked amazing! So did Smash Bros, get a PC if your soooo curious about how amazing graphics play out in gaming.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#14 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:32 AM

No, it looked great! So did DKC, X and Bayonetta 2. I'm only disappointed that 3D Mario looked boring and that we didn't get to see anything about the next Zelda game. Or any surprise games for that matter.

#15 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:34 AM

no, i was actually very impressed. people tend to overlook graphics in games that are cartoonish. shame on them. the game is doing some amazing things, same with Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (for platformer)

DKC didn't look as good as MK8 IMO but it did look pretty good, DK's fur was pretty awesome.

Mario Kart looks next gen. 

EXACTLY! It just looked perfect, even though the stream resolution wasn't exactly HD and I can't find super good quality trailers either, but I can't even imagine how amazing it will look on a 1080p TV.. The graphics looked just like CGI cutscenes, until I realised it was in-game lol!

No sig.

#16 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:57 AM

X is beyond ps360. This is now competely indisputable.

There is nothing similar on ps360 that looks that good.

And nothing that is a completely seamless open world remotely comes close on ps360.

It is 'next gen'. No, its not as finely detailed as squares ps4 demo (its not a game, it was a real time tech demo, it plastered that disclaimer on the vid). But the ps4 is more powerful.

Edited by 3Dude, 11 June 2013 - 07:58 AM.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#17 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:33 AM

you will find the next-gen games on the PC, Xbone & PS4, the WiiU simply doesn't have enough RAM, developers & programmers have always wanted more RAM, the WiiU has 1GB for them to use & it simply isn't enough, even if the Xbone & PS4 use half their RAM for system operations they still have 4GB to use for games, to stand any chance the WiiU needed 6GB thats 2GB for the system & 4GB for games, the WiiU would then of been probably able to run the new game engines at least.

#18 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:36 AM

RAM eh?  :rolleyes:

Edited by Sorceror12, 11 June 2013 - 09:36 AM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#19 Zombies8MyDuck

Zombies8MyDuck

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • NNID:Zombies8MyDuck
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:38 AM

Next gen is not about graphics its about the next generation of a company's console. We have had next gen games since launch.

#20 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:42 AM

Next gen is not about graphics its about the next generation of a company's console. We have had next gen games since launch.

While I don't disagree, developers don't see it that way. Fact is Nintendo thought it was smarter to put a touch screen in their controller rather than fix the problem the Wii had that kept all the 3rd parties at bay, inadequate specs. The Wii U will have 'next gen' games. But they're all going to be Nintendo 1st party titles. Third parties don't want to have to struggle to make their games work on the system.

pNgecl.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!