Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:43 AM

That's your opinion, I think the Wii U Mario looks great and looks like a lot of fun that I could have with my family.
But once again, I think you should hold judgement until you play it.

Maybe you're right. I played the heck out of the 3ds version. So don't get me wrong I loved that. But I'm afraid it won't be a new experience.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#22 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • NNID:Kingofboos
  • Fandom:
    Mentos, bunnies, and anything Nintendo.

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:44 AM

umm...what exactly did you want from the new smash? cant really change it......

bb0.gif

#23 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:45 AM

3D Mario - new suit, multiplayer

A new suit is hardly innovation.....

And neither is multiplayer

I have no doubt in my mind that it will be an amazing fun game

I also am going to buy this game day 1

But it is by no means revolutionary and it is also not something that will convince people to buy a wii u

#24 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:45 AM

umm...what exactly did you want from the new smash? cant really change it......

Why not?

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#25 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:48 AM

Why not?

they cant make any major changes. they added new characters and stages. unless you want all the characters to have shotguns and run around shooting players off the stage.  

besides, they just showed a trailer for the game. its waaay too early to be making predictions. maybe they will do something like final smashes? we will just have to wait and see.

Edited by Princeboo, 11 June 2013 - 08:50 AM.

bb0.gif

#26 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:51 AM

they cant make any major changes. they added new characters and stages. unless you want all the characters to have shotguns and run around shooting players off the stage.  

.__.

That is exactly what I want

Banesoft-com+Super-Mario-Bros-with-Shotg

#27 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:53 AM

If adding a few characters and a hd shine is all you'd expect, you're an easy customer.

New moves, other systems, maybe 3d, ....and maybe a lot is possible. But to be honest maybe it's in there but wasnt showed.

#28 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:58 AM

If adding a few characters and a hd shine is all you'd expect, you're an easy customer.

New moves, other systems, maybe 3d, ....and maybe a lot is possible. But to be honest maybe it's in there but wasnt showed.

Do we know the how versions on 3ds and Wii U will work, are they totally separate, or can you play online together with either version. Lots to come out about SSB.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#29 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:26 AM

i think they are starting to run out of ideas :(

#30 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:06 AM

well in the trailer you can see they have new moves. 3D? play it on the 3DS?

bb0.gif

#31 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:09 PM

.__.

That is exactly what I want

Banesoft-com+Super-Mario-Bros-with-Shotg

Oh I highly doubt that would go over well. Aside from the fact that guns are banned in Japan, the USA has had enough newsworthy shootings (including the massive Christmas kindergarten shooting) to make guns a dangerous subject. Even paintball would probably be denied.

Unless of course you were joking. But gun debate is such a touchy subject I won't believe you were joking unless you were practically begging for something like a Mushroom Kingdom Massacre.

Edited by grahamf, 11 June 2013 - 01:39 PM.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#32 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:58 PM

Maybe you're right. I played the heck out of the 3ds version. So don't get me wrong I loved that. But I'm afraid it won't be a new experience.

They will make it different enough; think of it like Super Mario Galaxy 2, how on the surface it was really similar but they expanded on every odea amd made it amazing.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#33 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:10 PM

They will make it different enough; think of it like Super Mario Galaxy 2, how on the surface it was really similar but they expanded on every odea amd made it amazing.

I hope so

#34 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:15 PM

It appears Sony is more innovative with their support of indy devs and original ips. It is disappointing to see Nintendo sticking to old ips with slightly fresher graphics. 

#35 itsdavebaby

itsdavebaby

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Futurama

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:38 PM

DexterousGecko, on 11 Jun 2013 - 3:15 PM, said:It appears Sony is more innovative with their support of indy devs and original ips. It is disappointing to see Nintendo sticking to old ips with slightly fresher graphics. 
There's nothing wrong with sticking with the old, I just feel for everyone their should be two new/fresh ips. We all complain about how developers are not taking advantages of the Wii U's capability, but neither is Nintendo.

Edited by itsdavebaby, 11 June 2013 - 02:41 PM.

#36 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:55 PM

Wow.  considering Nintendo is the only one with a dual screen console and the only one innovating on any level, I don't get it.  Heck, we've already seen awesome uses of the gamepad with Batman, Zombi, NFS, etc.

And we haven't even played the E3 demos yet...

Meanwhile MS and Sony are rehashing yesteryear.  Same old stuff.  New graphics.

I think this post belongs on xbox.com with xbox verbiage exchanged for Wii U.

#37 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:08 PM

How could you tell Smash and Mario Kart are rehashes? Is this a joke? I know it's trending to bash on Nintendo, but hell, it seems like whatever they show people wont be satisfied. I didn't want a DKC neither, but come on, its one game.

And you don't seem to understand how X and Bayonetta were vital points to that ND. But I dunno... You really consider Super Smash a rehash?..
Posted Image

#38 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:11 PM

How could you tell Smash and Mario Kart are rehashes? Is this a joke? I know it's trending to bash on Nintendo, but hell, it seems like whatever they show people wont be satisfied. I didn't want a DKC neither, but come on, its one game.

And you don't seem to understand how X and Bayonetta were vital points to that ND. But I dunno... You really consider Super Smash a rehash?..

therein is the problem, there are too few games to choose from !

#39 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:43 PM

therein is the problem, there are too few games to choose from !

Is this a joke? What do you consider few?
Posted Image

#40 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:52 PM

Is this a joke? What do you consider few?

I know right.

Especially if you consider there is a fairly large amount of third party games they didn't show. Like posted on nintendos e3 sight under 3rd party.

Its an awesome e3 for Nintendo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!