#581 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:22 AM

What are the necessary steps to become a good writer?
On a scale from 0 to 100, where would you fit as a writer?
Should I give writing a chance?

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#582 Zok

Zok

Spiny

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waluigi

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:08 AM

Are you a stereotypical wizard?

#583 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:47 AM

Will I ever get a girlfriend?

Sure you will. You may have to wait, but I believe that if your a good person you will find someone. It might not be right away, but in time.

Validated. Will you check out the site?

Why did I accidentally reload this and delete my questions?
Can you guess the name of the poem I'll upload this weekend?

Yes, I will.

I accidentally deleted a debate case once I finished trying to email it to my partner. That was a disaster. But, things like that happen. So I understand.

What are the necessary steps to become a good writer?
On a scale from 0 to 100, where would you fit as a writer?
Should I give writing a chance?

1.) Imagination
2.) Grammar
3.) Will
4.) Story concept

That's all there really is to it. Writing is more of a hobby for me, I'm not trying to become a professional or anything. I try to improve though.
Eh, it's actually a bit hard to rate myself. I would have to get someone to do it for me.

Go for it. I would be interested in looking at one of your stories.

Are you a stereotypical wizard?

No. I don't brew potions or summon things. And, the golden albino wizard is barely human, compared to stereotypical wizards. I am almost a entity if anything. The only thing that keeps me in this world is my human form.

Edited by Elric, 03 March 2012 - 08:49 AM.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#584 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:22 AM

Why didn't you answer my question that said: "Can you guess the name of the poem I'll upload this week?"?

#585 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:33 PM

Why didn't you answer my question that said: "Can you guess the name of the poem I'll upload this week?"?

Sometimes my golden eyes fail me.

Hm. I don't know.

Trees.

fox.gif

#586 Zok

Zok

Spiny

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waluigi

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:34 PM

What do you think about BPAs in plastics? Do you get tired of me asking questions? Why do you say you're a wizard when your signature says you're a warlock? Do you ever get tired of people who constantly tilt their guitar when playing Guitar Hero? Have you ever had a bad case of halitosis? What do you think about the IRS? Why do people hate other? Do you consider yourself a religious person? (Ok, I'll stop now. More to come later.)

#587 Mii

Mii

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Fandom:
    Minecraft

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:18 PM

What will your answer on this question be?

#588 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:27 PM

Ohh great Elric........what should I eat for dinner today?

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#589 Zok

Zok

Spiny

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waluigi

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:31 PM

What did I eat for dinner?

#590 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:52 PM

The poem's up
Thoughts on it? (Give a short version here, longer on the page where it is, if ya want.)

#591 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:17 PM

What do you think about BPAs in plastics? Do you get tired of me asking questions? Why do you say you're a wizard when your signature says you're a warlock? Do you ever get tired of people who constantly tilt their guitar when playing Guitar Hero? Have you ever had a bad case of halitosis? What do you think about the IRS? Why do people hate other? Do you consider yourself a religious person? (Ok, I'll stop now. More to come later.)

I was never a fan of plastic in the first place. But, anything that is artificially made is going to have its harm.
No.
People consider me a warlock. You can only be a warlock if your considered one. It's the wizards rule.
No, I take care of my teeth relatively well and eat mints.
Eh, tax collectors. Not a big fan.
*sigh* hating people. Such a sad concept really. Most of the time it's not even a well-reasoned hatred.
I'm annoyed that guitar hero is nothing like playing guitar. I play guitar, and I have a harder time playing that game that strumming a guitar.
Heavily Religious person? Bahahaha.

What will your answer on this question be?

My answer to this question is... a well developed answer.

Ohh great Elric........what should I eat for dinner today?

Go make yourself some kind of pasta. Then afterwards, finish it off with some nice hot tea.

What did I eat for dinner?

I'm guessing you made something or got fast food. Unless, you feed off of human flesh.

The poem's up
Thoughts on it? (Give a short version here, longer on the page where it is, if ya want.)

Interesting. I saw it on deviantart earlier today.

Edited by Elric, 03 March 2012 - 07:18 PM.

fox.gif

#592 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:44 PM

Go make yourself some kind of pasta. Then afterwards, finish it off with some nice hot tea.

Alright then. Pasta Bolognese and Japanese Green Tea it is. The wife and I would love that.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#593 Zok

Zok

Spiny

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waluigi

Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:17 PM

Why did you think I feed off human flesh? What brand/type of guitar do you have? What brand/type of guitar do I have? Does a greater power give you your wizard skills, or is it yourself? Are you a homophobe? Why do you keep avoiding certain questions? Have you walked in the streets of depravity?

#594 chris112

chris112

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Sonic, Kingdom Hearts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:20 AM

What is the answer to life, the universe and everything?
"Now Wii're playing with power!"
Posted Image

#595 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:33 PM

Why did you think I feed off human flesh? What brand/type of guitar do you have? What brand/type of guitar do I have? Does a greater power give you your wizard skills, or is it yourself? Are you a homophobe? Why do you keep avoiding certain questions? Have you walked in the streets of depravity?

I was guessing. Fender. Ibanez or Fender I'm guessing. A greater power does not grant me my powers, I simply came into the plane of existence. No, homophobia is silly. Sometimes my golden eyes fail me and I miss questions. Haven't we all?

What is the answer to life, the universe and everything?

Hm. This is just a matter of opinion, but the meaning of life is to live life and to experience everything it has in store for you. To go through the good times, and even the bad times. As for the meaning of the universe, I know not. One must go out and find such an answer on your own.

fox.gif

#596 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:14 PM

What color is my avatar's hair?

by chance

#597 Zok

Zok

Spiny

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waluigi

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:24 PM

Why were you wrong about the type of guitar I have? Why haven't you sent me a friend request? What is your pain tolerance scale? What do you think about me as a user- Am I annoying, post in the wrong threads, overfriendly, bothersome, cool, etc.? Will you answer the previous question truthfully? What do you think is an optimal amount of questions to ask you on this thread?

#598 Rasvita

Rasvita

Spiny

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • NNID:Squish
  • Fandom:
    One Piece, Fire Emblem, umm...others?

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:39 PM

What is the square root of purple?

NNID:  Squish

3DS :  2406-5151-7673

Steam:  Squishton Rasvita

#599 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:56 PM

What color is my avatar's hair?

Hm, grey. If not that, light purple.

Why were you wrong about the type of guitar I have? Why haven't you sent me a friend request? What is your pain tolerance scale? What do you think about me as a user- Am I annoying, post in the wrong threads, overfriendly, bothersome, cool, etc.? Will you answer the previous question truthfully? What do you think is an optimal amount of questions to ask you on this thread?

I was making a wild guess.
I don't know. Why haven't you sent me a friend request?
7/10 extremely high. I seriously have not cried from pain since I was very small. Pain is only temporary, I usually ignore it. Or if I am in pain, I don't show it. I don't like showing other people weakness.
I think you are a valuable part of this online community, as you seem to contribute to the threads and ask interesting and unique questions.
I answer all questions truthfully.
There is no limit. Just type your questions vertically if you are making a long list of them. It helps the golden albino wizard so he doesn't miss anything. Well, maybe 200 is pushing it.

What is the square root of purple?

As finding the square roots of things is basically simplifying, I am going to say the square root of purple is pink since pink is a lighter shade (simpler) shade of purple.

fox.gif

#600 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:04 PM

Why didn't you just answer 42?

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif