• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:47 AM

it will look very close to what they showed when its finished i think,just the launch games for ps4 blow everything we have seen on wii u away and i dont just mean slightly better...i mean WAY better,ive loved nintendo for years but the wii and wii u have been massive dissapointment to me :(

Edited by syks-1, 05 August 2013 - 09:47 AM.

#22 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:41 PM

it will look very close to what they showed when its finished i think,just the launch games for ps4 blow everything we have seen on wii u away and i dont just mean slightly better...i mean WAY better,ive loved nintendo for years but the wii and wii u have been massive dissapointment to me :(

untitled359jdb.png

Oh yeah. Definately, this will definately change, not just look better, but to being on par with an i7+Titan now that its on a tablet cpu and way weaker gpu. Yup. Definately. No bias here.

Well, now that weve established you dont utilize any logic whatsoever, ignore reality that doesnt fit your pre-disposition, and have clearly demonstrated blatant double standards, its pretty obvious that you have nothing left to say in this thread.

Unless you want to try giving the actual subject of the thread a go.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#23 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:22 PM

people are allowed to disagree with you oh mighty 3dude lol you need to get off your high horse, try living in the real world for a change,i was refuring to the thread when i said bayonetta looked just ok to me and not as good as what you would like to believe.

#24 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:52 PM

people are allowed to disagree with you oh mighty 3dude lol you need to get off your high horse, try living in the real world for a change,i was refuring to the thread when i said bayonetta looked just ok to me and not as good as what you would like to believe.

Whether or not you like how it looks is subjective, but what it does on a technical level is not. If you think it isn't impressive on a technical level, show us how it's not.

Edited by TheUltimateWaddleDee, 05 August 2013 - 01:53 PM.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#25 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:06 PM

Thats not what this thread is about. Any twit can sling idle words with nothing to back them up, youve demonstrated that amply, this thread is about showing your words have clout behind them, its about providing proof for what you say, so people can see its not just steaming bs.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#26 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:24 PM

lol you make me laugh,im glad i will never meet you in real life as things would prob turn out bad....for you lol look its my oppinion and just because it differs from yours theres no need to get all keyboard warrior,you started this thread on about the graphics etc of the game so me saying it dont look so impressive to me IS in keeping with the thread.

anyhow i will leave it now as you are so arrogant only you can be right so all i say is

have a nice day

#27 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:44 PM

Lets not and say we did.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#28 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:54 PM

lol you make me laugh,im glad i will never meet you in real life as things would prob turn out bad....for you lol

So you're basically resorting to threatening 3dude if you guys ever met in person simply because you can't back up your own claims and he's calling you out on it? Are we in high school? That's not a nice thing to do. What 3dude wants you to do is explain why you feel the way you do and back it up. A valid opinion can't just be formed out of nothing.

Edited by Gaymer, 05 August 2013 - 05:56 PM.

#29 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:15 PM

The funny thing is that 3Dude always backs up his theories/facts with evidence, but other people seem to think he's nothing but a biased fanboy. And even then, they do nothing to disprove him. It's quite sad.

I usually put her in both categories.

lol you make me laugh,im glad i will never meet you in real life as things would prob turn out bad....for you lol look its my oppinion and just because it differs from yours theres no need to get all keyboard warrior,you started this thread on about the graphics etc of the game so me saying it dont look so impressive to me IS in keeping with the thread.

anyhow i will leave it now as you are so arrogant only you can be right so all i say is

have a nice day

lol

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#30 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:07 PM

have a nice day

1. No, the thread specifically states direct picture and video comparisons, and provided an example of how in the op, and specifically so as to NOT have garbage opinions with no support backing them, it was the entire point of the thread. Forcing people who would just say anything to take accountability and put up proof side by side. Shows whos legit and whos just full of bs. As you can see its worked pretty well.

2. Yeah, I know Im a systems desk jocky now, But I got the money for college through the montgomery gi bill.

Im a 220 pound war veteran.
Veterans.jpg
Being as well never meet, (which is apparantly a good thing for little ol me) Lets stick to words killer.

Any subsequent posts that dont follow the rules set forth by the op, or discuss the analysis of the op will be removed.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#31 Wonder Blue

Wonder Blue

Blooper

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Xenoblade

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:30 PM

1. No, the thread specifically states direct picture and video comparisons, and provided an example of how in the op, and specifically so as to NOT have garbage opinions with no support backing them, it was the entire point of the thread. Forcing people who would just say anything to take accountability and put up proof side by side. Shows whos legit and whos just full of bs. As you can see its worked pretty well.

2. Yeah, I know Im a systems desk jocky now, But I got the money for college through the montgomery gi bill.

Im a 220 pound war veteran.
Veterans.jpg
Being as well never meet, (which is apparantly a good thing for little ol me) Lets stick to words killer.

Any subsequent posts that dont follow the rules set forth by the op, or discuss the analysis of the op will be removed.

So, before this keeps getting derailed...

I think the very beginning of the first game (the falling clock clower) would be the closest thing to these full of action, enemies, view of the landscape and flying things from gameplays of bayo 2, but yet it looks a little blurry (the clock tower scene). What do you think 3dude?

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster, 05 August 2013 - 10:31 PM.

vs3Qt8Z.jpg

#32 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:17 AM

So, before this keeps getting derailed...
I think the very beginning of the first game (the falling clock clower) would be the closest thing to these full of action, enemies, view of the landscape and flying things from gameplays of bayo 2, but yet it looks a little blurry (the clock tower scene). What do you think 3dude?

It reminds of the bit after the vehicle wrecks, fighting on the debris.

Yeah, this gets rocked pretty hard.

First thing we will notice is loooooong load times. Which was cool because we git to practice our moves.

Then we see a cool rock spire and..... Nothing. Thats the entirety of the scene. A rock spire, and a skybox background.

That long serpent angel is indeed the same one from bayo 2. (did you remember that? good memory) Its smaller, less segmented, and lacking all the ornamants and detailed decorations it has in the wii u version.Very simplistic looking. Enemies all around much simpler looking, smaller, less.

And then it ends, fades to white and another long loading screen.

On wii u, the transitions are seamless, when a mission ends, the scene stays on screen, you get ranked, and then its in motion again for the next scene.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#33 Wonder Blue

Wonder Blue

Blooper

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Xenoblade

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:30 AM

nah, that serpent angel is the one you face later in the game

It reminds of the bit after the vehicle wrecks, fighting on the debris.

Yeah, this gets rocked pretty hard.

First thing we will notice is loooooong load times. Which was cool because we git to practice our moves.

Then we see a cool rock spire and..... Nothing. Thats the entirety of the scene. A rock spire, and a skybox background.

That long serpent angel is indeed the same one from bayo 2. (did you remember that? good memory) Its smaller, less segmented, and lacking all the ornamants and detailed decorations it has in the wii u version.Very simplistic looking. Enemies all around much simpler looking, smaller, less.

And then it ends, fades to white and another long loading screen.

On wii u, the transitions are seamless, when a mission ends, the scene stays on screen, you get ranked, and then its in motion again for the next scene.

Nah, that serpent thing is a mini-boss you face later in the game, its called Inspired:

I agree with the rest though :P

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster, 06 August 2013 - 07:31 AM.

vs3Qt8Z.jpg

#34 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:10 AM

nah, that serpent angel is the one you face later in the game

Nah, that serpent thing is a mini-boss you face later in the game, its called Inspired:

I agree with the rest though[/quote]

Yeah, this one has actual arms, lots of arms, more arms than inspired had fins, and a cobra hood thing going on with a freaky cherub face underneath. Looks to serve the same purpose though, Just bigger and badder. Its definately going to be faced later on as well.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#35 Wonder Blue

Wonder Blue

Blooper

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Xenoblade

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:09 PM

What impressed me the most, i have to say, is the Gomorrah fight, like: where do they keep getting these ideas from? besides, it looks amazing!

vs3Qt8Z.jpg

#36 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:29 PM

The best part about this game it has at least "EIGHT or NINE" more months before release minimum. i believe the game is going to be a stunning polished finished product running 1080p 60FPS... YEP I JUST SAID THAT.

#37 Wonder Blue

Wonder Blue

Blooper

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Xenoblade

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:47 PM

The best part about this game it has at least "EIGHT or NINE" more months before release minimum. i believe the game is going to be a stunning polished finished product running 1080p 60FPS... YEP I JUST SAID THAT.

the game has already being confirmed to run at 60fps, not sure about the 1080p but since WW hd runs at 1080p, i wouldnt doubt it.

vs3Qt8Z.jpg

#38 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:15 PM

the game has already being confirmed to run at 60fps, not sure about the 1080p but since WW hd runs at 1080p, i wouldnt doubt it.

yep going back to the rumore Crytek had a level of Crysis 3 running 720p(believe they could achieve native 1080p) 30-35fps with graphical settings on ultra(PC settings). this was EARLY devkits like before the console was even released. im thinking if the tools and devkits are that much more improved(like they should be) people are gonna be surprised at the graphical quality of games coming out in 2014.

#39 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:10 PM

Play nice/non-aggressively 'ere, folks. Reading earlier posts means I should have my eye on this thread.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#40 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:09 AM

People this thread is LITERALLY for analyzing and comparing bayonetta 2 with other games.

That entails if you are going to bump it... Have a comparison of bayonetta 2 and another game.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!