#21 BnB

BnB

Shoto Killer

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Fandom:
    Fighting Game Junkie

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:21 AM

People on this forum really hate the XBox One. This is seen by the fact that even if my points aren't the best, people will throw even lesser quality points at me to try to counteract them. You might as well lock this thread since neither me nor anyone else is going to be convinced of anything here, others because they're too stubborn and me because there are no good points here that I can see.

I mean that in the most respectful way possible, but sometimes it's hard to be respectful when arguing with people.

Some people here will defend the PS4 more than they would the Wii U. 

tumblr_mr2nvhlPCe1s1terdo1_500_zpsc92fde

PSN: Kallusiive // NNIDEX_NewEra

#22 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:42 AM

Some people here will defend the PS4 more than they would the Wii U.

Luckily this forum doesn't always equal reality, for the better or worse. Another forum which I go to isn't partial to Microsoft but there is still a ton of people awaiting the XBox One and one will get some heat if they try to argue against the system.

*sigh* I may end up with a PS4 anyway, though. For some reason, everyone in my family thinks it's a better system to go for, even those I plan on playing games for either console with.

#23 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • NNID:SolxBurst
  • Fandom:
    Okami, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:54 AM

In the end, all I care about is the games I get on the system, not all the bells and whistles on the system. It doesn't matter if the game runs at 60fps or 30fps, its hard to tell the difference between the two and only affects gameplay in fighters, and they are always at 60fps anyway. I am more excited for the PS4 than the Xbox One but I really am not that excited about either, I'm more interested in buying a Vita than them. I feel like I know so little about the consoles and their games to the point where I am just not comfortable making a decision, and nothing has me extremely excited for either console that makes me wanna go grab one at launch.

I have said this in the past but the on PS4 and Xbone, I am only really excited for Final Fantasy XV, and Kingdom Hearts III, both of which are multiplatform releases that probably wont be done for a merry long while. So I am in no rush for either console, I will just sit back and play my 3DS and Wii U to wait and see what console I want to get. But right now, it's PS4 because of that happy little price tag that wont completely drain my wallet, but it is still expensive.

Edited by SolxBurst, 05 July 2013 - 09:58 AM.

2jd1178.jpg

"...A well written villain is a hero in his/her own world..."

#24 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:59 AM

Sony is not requiring you to buy a $200 Vita. For those that have/will have it, it's an amazing feature we Vita owners will be able to use our PS4 for because PS3 failed at it. Playing PS4 games via remote play on the Vita gives Sony quite an advantage over Microsoft. You can't play full XB1 on Smartglass can you?

#25 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:07 AM

And to think I'm perfectly content with the Wii U's exclusives...

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#26 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:15 AM

People on this forum really hate the XBox One. This is seen by the fact that even if my points aren't the best, people will throw even lesser quality points at me to try to counteract them. You might as well lock this thread since neither me nor anyone else is going to be convinced of anything here, others because they're too stubborn and me because there are no good points here that I can see.

I mean that in the most respectful way possible, but sometimes it's hard to be respectful when arguing with people.

If they're such "lesser quality" points...why not counteract them yourself?

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#27 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:20 AM

Well, you can't really do much about the Xbox 1 hate. I personally just ignore it. I'm excited over the console and rather than spend countless hours arguing with people who won't change opinions, I'll just wait until it's released and enjoy it. It would probably be best to head to a community that is targeted towards the Xbox 1. I will probably do that eventually, since I feel that even remotely being positive towards the console makes me sound like an Xbox fanboy on this site.

#28 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:40 AM

Oh, look. http://insideplaysta...0-fps-in-1080p/

Drive Club will run at 60FPS after all at launch. The E3 version was 30 FPS, so I suppose you were partially right.

GameZombie44.png

#29 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:42 AM

If they're such "lesser quality" points...why not counteract them yourself?

Well for example, you said there is not much difference between 30FPS and 60FPS. Yet whenever there is a dip in framerate, it's going to be more noticeable on 30FPS than 60FPS. A game can lag at 20FPS but not 40FPS. The Kinect is an investment which may or may not pay off. The Wii U is pretty much the same way. The rest of your post was kind of... sarcasm.

Gaymer understands it. Not to drag him into this war, but he understands that reasoning can lead to XBox One just as well as it can PS4.

#30 Structures

Structures

LIL B's SiDEKiCK

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • NNID:Structures
  • Fandom:
    Gundam, Nintendo, Warcraft, Guild Wars

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:44 AM

I think if they were priced the same I would go with a Xbone (I'm not getting either as of now) Sony has practically no exclusives I personally want, and I would only get one probably in a year or so if it gets some good exclusives.

636416_0.jpg
Youtube Twitch.tv I stream Wii U Gameplay and PC Games

#31 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:48 AM

Oh, look. http://insideplaysta...0-fps-in-1080p/

Drive Club will run at 60FPS after all at launch. The E3 version was 30 FPS, so I suppose you were partially right.

Saying that a 30FPS game is going to run af 60FPS is like me saying that with a makeover, I'll look like Brad Pitt.

#32 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:02 AM

Saying that a 30FPS game is going to run af 60FPS is like me saying that with a makeover, I'll look like Brad Pitt.

Uh...saying that a unfinished game from E3 will have absolutely no differences at launch is like me saying that if I stand in a garage, I'll turn into a car.

GameZombie44.png

#33 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:59 AM

6 : Since the KINECT is included and MANDATORY feature of xbox one, is the secret intelligence dream come true. They will monitor YOU and your family, they will intrude into your house.

5: PS4 is far more capable than x1, wii U is almost on par with Xbox one, because xbox one uses most of its hardware to monitor u.

4: Yes it has!! It can sense even at a total dark, how many people are inside your house, it can record conversations and a part of the Kinect is inside the controller. The controller scans you face with IR. It can also monitor the blood pressure of your body, if you live an intensive moments.

3: Microsoft is focused on DRMS and forcing humans into drm's and into monitoring. Not into gaming innovations.

everything I ve said, is real and I can prove it with links from within gaming industry, also EU commission... Because many eu countries, also Australia, expressed concerns against xbox1 and spying technologies.

#34 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:20 PM

So are we done tearing apart his points? If he prefers the Xbox 1 over the PS4, than that's ok.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#35 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:26 PM

6 : Since the KINECT is included and MANDATORY feature of xbox one, is the secret intelligence dream come true. They will monitor YOU and your family, they will intrude into your house.

5: PS4 is far more capable than x1, wii U is almost on par with Xbox one, because xbox one uses most of its hardware to monitor u.

4: Yes it has!! It can sense even at a total dark, how many people are inside your house, it can record conversations and a part of the Kinect is inside the controller. The controller scans you face with IR. It can also monitor the blood pressure of your body, if you live an intensive moments.

3: Microsoft is focused on DRMS and forcing humans into drm's and into monitoring. Not into gaming innovations.

everything I ve said, is real and I can prove it with links from within gaming industry, also EU commission... Because many eu countries, also Australia, expressed concerns against xbox1 and spying technologies.

http://www.neowin.ne...s-spying-on-you

So are we done tearing apart his points? If he prefers the Xbox 1 over the PS4, than that's ok.

No. Since I said something good about the XBox One, that makes me an infidel.

#36 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:40 PM

I don't use devices who got cameras or require internet connection, except my pc... Even my mobile is 12 y old, without cam and battery off when I don't need it.. lol

So I care... They have to pay me up to 1m per day, that's my price.. call me if you interested. If your so easy to sell ur self into them, fine by me...

and many many other security measures against monitoring.. We take it very seriously here  :P

Edited by Plutonas, 05 July 2013 - 12:50 PM.

#37 BnB

BnB

Shoto Killer

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Fandom:
    Fighting Game Junkie

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:36 PM

I don't use devices who got cameras or require internet connection, except my pc... Even my mobile is 12 y old, without cam and battery off when I don't need it.. lol

So I care... They have to pay me up to 1m per day, that's my price.. call me if you interested. If your so easy to sell ur self into them, fine by me...

and many many other security measures against monitoring.. We take it very seriously here  :P

Your so paranoid about your privacy yet you admit you own a pc with with a camera and internet connection? 

Xbox Ones will ship with Kinect so every customer will have one, which will motivate more developers to integrate kinect features in their games. That's all there is to it. 

Edited by NewEra KiiD, 05 July 2013 - 02:24 PM.

tumblr_mr2nvhlPCe1s1terdo1_500_zpsc92fde

PSN: Kallusiive // NNIDEX_NewEra

#38 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:03 PM

Update: It looks like I'm going to be getting a PS4 rather than an XBox One. There's really no way I can get a XBox One when all the stores I go to are sold out of preorders and I don't have a credit card to preorder online. The PS4 has a lot of things going for it but I think that the XBox One will be an equally good or better console. Still, I can't be too antagonistic toward the PS4 since it looks like that's what I'll have to end up with, on account of I have one preordered but have no way of preordering a XBox One.

I'm also not going to reply to this thread anymore. Arguing will consume me to the point where I drive points too far or lose focus of what's important now - finding some games for my PS4. But see you in other threads.

#39 ChrizAkaTheMole

ChrizAkaTheMole

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Sonic, Star wars, WWE , DBZ

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:54 PM

Really? This the what they put? *face palm* There are reasons for xbox one over sony but these are not them Just like there is reasons for ps4 over xbone.

I would have said

1) dedicated multiplayer servers - seriously this is the BIG adavantage of xbone > ps4. Why does not one push this more?

2) Xbox is closer to PC - This means like this gen more games will built with xbox one in mind first.

3) Achievements can evolve - Now i hate Achievements but alot like them. The fact they can add more , change them ect... and even add them to tv shows means Achievement hunters will LOVE this.

4) Xbox One's cloud - 300,000 Xbox Live servers to render portions of some games that are heavy on workload. So after wear and tear there is a very strong chance your xbox could last longer than the Ps4.

5) Multimeida - ESPN and HBO Go, and full cable box functionality and more. I buy consoles for games but not everyone did. Did you know more people watch netflix on a console than anywhere? There is a massive audience here for that.

6) Family - While Nintendo is considered the family console. Compaired to ps4 xbox is the family machine. Dance Central and all the Kinect

games are to alot the same thing as Nintendo land and alike. I have a nephew and his parents got him 360 over anything else as he's so young it means Kinect

can serve as means of making sure he doesn't drop or break game pads, £60 for a ps3 pad and lord knows how much our wii u ones will be. This can help a lot of people out.

these 6 were just from my head and all were better than "Sony is focusing on PS Vita as a second screen." which I thought xbox was with that glass thing.

#40 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:04 PM

You can't compare a Cable Box with a Gaming console.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!