Photo

Call of Duty Ghosts OFFICIALLY COMING TO WIIU!

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:57 AM

If treyarch didn't love Nintendo we would be f'd

Posted Image

#22 Pjsprojects

Pjsprojects

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Fandom:
    BF4-pc,GTA-360,Splinter cell-pc

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:21 AM

As much as I think this could be the best version, I would want to know the dlc would be available this time! Otherwise I'm sorry to say i would purchase it on pc or ps4.
Posted Image

Add me on Miiverse !! I'm from England but the world is a lot smaller online!

#23 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:34 AM

I hope you people love the deep rich single player mode CoD is known for having :P, Because the multiplayer lobbies are going to be just as dead as BLOPS 2

#24 Zombies8MyDuck

Zombies8MyDuck

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • NNID:Zombies8MyDuck
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:40 AM

All we need now is gta

I hope you people love the deep rich single player mode CoD is known for having :P, Because the multiplayer lobbies are going to be just as dead as BLOPS 2

they are not that dead

Edited by Zombies8MyDuck, 25 July 2013 - 11:40 AM.

#25 Marcus Noer

Marcus Noer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:43 AM

How about that page in Nintendo's official magazine that was solely on Cod Ghosts. Why would that be in a Nintendo magazine if it wasn't confirmed? 

Its not an official nintendo magazine, its not owned by Nintendo.  :)

#26 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:46 AM

Maybe not, as the Wii U will have a lot more sales compared to the amount it had last year with BO2. I suspect an addition of 1000 people online for Ghosts on WiiU. :P

If treyarch didn't love Nintendo we would be f'd

Definitely agree with this. I love both Treyarch and IW, but I really don't get why IW themselves won't bring over their own game to Nintendo platforms?? Treyarch must love us that much (with the exclusion of no DLC because it didn't sell enough). 

Edited by nintendo3DS, 25 July 2013 - 11:47 AM.

#27 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:47 AM

HELLZ YEAH! Now I don't know whether to get it on PS4 or Wii U. Wii U has the awesome gamepad functionality but the PS4 will have better online play and more players online most likely.

ps4 won't have more players online... ps3 will....  PS4 and x1 have 0 sales yet... The pre-orders maybe big, but don't expect it to be more than 200.000... wii U is more than 4 million by now. Wii U version comes 1 month earlier... If you see big sales on wii U, that means lots of people online.

Edited by Plutonas, 25 July 2013 - 12:14 PM.

#28 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:51 AM

Definitely agree with this. I love both Treyarch and IW, but I really don't get why IW themselves won't bring over their own game to Nintendo platforms?? Treyarch must love us that much (with the exclusion of no DLC because it didn't sell enough). 

Treyarch has over 200 employees. Infinity Ward has just over 100. They're already handling 5 versions (X360, X1, PS3, PS4, and PC). Just be happy Treyarch is doing this

ps4 won't have more players online... ps3 will....  PS4 and x1 have 0 sales yet... The pre-orders maybe big, but don't expect it to be more than 200.000... wii U is more than 4 million by now. Wii U version comes 1 month earlier... If you see big sales on wii U, that means lots of people online.

Don't forget Call of Duty always does well on the other consoles and not so well on Nintendo consoles. And right now its the top pre ordered game for X1 and PS4 on GameStop, probably several other too

Edited by Amanda Bynes, 25 July 2013 - 11:54 AM.

I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#29 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:54 AM

ps4 won't have more players online... ps3 will.... PS4 and x1 have 0 sales yet... The pre-orders maybe big, but don't expect it to be more than 200.000... wii U is more than 4 million by now. Wii U version comes 1 month earlier... If you see big sales on wii U, that means lots of people online.

Where did my comment imply that the PS4 version will have more players online? I was recommending the Wii U version over the PS4 version because it will be released sooner.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#30 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:01 PM

Treyarch has over 200 employees. Infinity Ward has just over 100. They're already handling 5 versions (X360, X1, PS3, PS4, and PC). Just be happy Treyarch is doing this

Don't forget Call of Duty always does well on the other consoles and not so well on Nintendo consoles. And right now its the top pre ordered game for X1 and PS4 on GameStop, probably several other too

I am happy Treyarch is doing this, I loved BO2; even more so on the Wii U. I wonder if Treyarch will implement anything new to this Wii U version compared to BO2. The map and being able to look/choose your classes by touching the gamepad was cool. The best part is definitely playing the whole game on the gamepad though. I can't wait for Ghosts! 

#31 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:13 PM

Where did my comment imply that the PS4 version will have more players online? I was recommending the Wii U version over the PS4 version because it will be released sooner.

sorry quoted a wrong comment.  I fixed it.

Wii U black ops 2, didnt sell much, only about 300.000 copies, but when it came out, wii U was 1.7m sales and it came with a small delay... Now people wont buy that much, maybe a few... Ghosts, is coming out with a 4-5 million fanbase and many people will pick that over ps360 version. Because its a newer edition of the game engine and it will have much more to offer than ps360.... gamepad controls (the dog camera), better graphics, etc.

Edited by Plutonas, 25 July 2013 - 12:15 PM.

#32 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:25 PM

Wonder if this time they'll give these CoD Wii U players  DLC this time.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#33 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:21 PM

To be fair, they actually have a legitimate writer this time.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#34 IvyT

IvyT

Blooper

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • NNID:IvyTamwood
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:37 PM

I don't understand everyone's obsession with getting DLC though. I mean, for me, DLC are just a pain; most of those things could've been easily included in the game, most are seriously overprice and 4/5 DLC's add little to no content (the only DLC's I ever bothered getting were for Mass Effect, that actually added more to the story).

• Xef likes this

978478ba3d3649b2a57100410081a33a-d3aghdp

Now Playing: Super Mario Galaxy (Wii), The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)

NNID: IvyTamwood PSN: Regithiel

#35 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:39 PM

I'm definitely getting it, I liked the WII U controls. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#36 Happy Monk

Happy Monk

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • NNID:Happy_Monk
  • Fandom:
    Kirby + Dragonball mostly.

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:01 PM

I've only just got Black Ops II on my Wii U, so I will probably be skipping Ghosts (I like to get a new one every other year).

Maybe because Treyarch are porting it over to the Wii U means they could put a lot more effort and resources into making a proper version for the Nintendo fans to play. It also gives Treyarch yet more experience with working on the Wii U in time for their game next year.

Bring the noise.

#37 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:32 PM

My wife is getting this for my Christmas present.. now I have to tell her... 

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#38 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:01 PM

My friend doesn't believe any of this lol he thinks its not real BC we are getting it sooner. He's just butthurt :P

#39 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:41 AM

Because Treyarch is porting it, we will get the current gen version.
No sig.

#40 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:53 AM

now we just need confirmation for future  DLC

As much as I think this could be the best version, I would want to know the dlc would be available this time! Otherwise I'm sorry to say i would purchase it on pc or ps4.

Wonder if this time they'll give these CoD Wii U players  DLC this time.

Just because this game is coming put doesn't mean we should stop complaining about the lack of third party support as its still abysmal.

IKR, DLC doesn't even matter to people who want to buy games like CoD, a third party million-billion seller.

Took them long enough to announce it.

IKR, at least we now know the reason no third party says they're doing anything on Wii U, Nintendo want to hold back the announcement for their own twitterso it looks like they have no games and then they announce 1 and it's amazing because now they actually have a third party game for their console, it's amazing having a single game for your console from a third party omg I'm dying it's so amazing!

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!