• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 namkotje

namkotje

Spiny

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:12 PM

It gives you an idea on what the game is like. Besides, why do weeaboos like you play these demos when you can buy the game when it comes out?

I learned something new, lol...

I play demo's to have an idea on what the game is like, instead of reading a review from a person who can have a different opinion.

needsthisfinal2_zps12b5fb7d.gif

#62 erics

erics

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:35 PM

I initially wasn't too fond of the demo, but I took a week off and replayed it tonight and holy crap, this game rules. 

New Super Mario Bros. U, ZombiU, Darksiders II, Lego City Undercover, Little Inferno, New Super Luigi U, Earthbound, Pikmin 3, Rayman Legends, The Wonderful 101...

#63 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:50 PM

I initially wasn't too fond of the demo, but I took a week off and replayed it tonight and holy crap, this game rules.

Did the experience/feeling go something like this?
w101minutesy1y31.jpg

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#64 erics

erics

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:15 PM

Haha, a bit. I found it easier to use the right stick instead of the touch screen.

It's a bit complex for sure, though. It's an interesting endeavor by Platinum, to say the least.

I was going to purchase Rayman Legends over this, but I might have to make room for both of these titles. There's just too many Wii U games this holiday.

Too many Wii U games this winter? Shucks.

New Super Mario Bros. U, ZombiU, Darksiders II, Lego City Undercover, Little Inferno, New Super Luigi U, Earthbound, Pikmin 3, Rayman Legends, The Wonderful 101...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!