#1 CookieEpic

CookieEpic

Blooper

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mostly Cave Story

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:43 PM

I haven't been on this forum in a while, and i recently noticed that feld0 hasn't done anything recently.

And the Wii U Go news was last updated at march. I mean, this is less interactivity than normal. Is something wrong?

I'm worried.

86c.gif

#2 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:00 PM

The most recent thing he has done was switching the site's servers and editing a few things.  He doesn't really browse this site anymore for some reasons.

As for Wii U Go, I have no idea.  I have no relevance or power over there.  I think feldo had to approve news articles that the writers wrote, but I don't know.

Feldo himself is currently busy with his own projects, like poniverse or when he recently went to bronycon.

I'll do the best I can here right now, as I will have downtime in college (NMT is is a small town Socorro, not much to do here if I finish my homework and projects).

#3 Wonder Blue

Wonder Blue

Blooper

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Xenoblade

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:02 PM

so he's pulling another David Turnbull and leaving his site?

actually i dont recall ever seeing this feldo person here, not to mention moderating comments and stuff.

vs3Qt8Z.jpg

#4 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:24 AM

You forgot pony.fm

david was never active on his forum, feld0 used to be but lost interest in it.

Not sure he ever had an interest in games tbh.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#5 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:17 PM

he recently went to bronycon.

Jesus, I didn't even know such a thing existed.

How very, very sad. 

#6 stardust

stardust

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:47 PM

has it ever occurred to any of you this person is probably nothing more than an internet troll?

#7 Klobb

Klobb

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waluigi and Durant

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:01 AM

He has a newly found legion of rabid pony followers.

Feld0 don't need us no more.

If you think Smogon ban stuff

"Just because they can't beat it"

You clearly don't play OU

You clearly have no knowledge of the metagame

And you clearly don't deserve to have an opinion.

#8 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:23 AM

so he's pulling another David Turnbull and leaving his site?

actually i dont recall ever seeing this feldo person here, not to mention moderating comments and stuff.

At least David promotes the site on his YouTube videos.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#9 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:35 AM

Feld0 needs to understand MLP forums are already perfect. These forums need much more work. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#10 CookieEpic

CookieEpic

Blooper

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mostly Cave Story

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:19 AM

Well, i guess that means one thing.

This is yet another reason why i dislike bronies. Everything else gets trampled on.

(u c wut i did thar)

86c.gif

#11 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:31 AM

We should all start a petition to have Mournblade be given the rights for this site and he also could give us a little money on the side for the traffic we bring in.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#12 JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

has it ever occurred to any of you this person is probably nothing more than an internet troll?

From my personal experience, he is (feldo, that is).

Edited by JustSomeGuy, 03 September 2013 - 08:23 PM.

#13 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:56 PM

Aw, darn.

The submit button for both "IP board" and "The Wii U" themes doesn't work on my phone, and changing to mobile resets my entire profile to mobile even on my computers.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#14 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:21 PM

The Wii U console did not meet Feld0's hype meter.

He wishes to bury this forum in chloroform until such a time when it is convenient.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#15 JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:57 PM

I wonder if he only made this site just to eventually abandon to mass troll every member on the site, but depending on how much trouble and money went into making this site, I doubt it. My guess is that he just stopped caring about it (lost interest in the Wii U maybe), and didn't care to help find someone else to replace him. Or maybe running two forums at the same time was too much for him, and then didn't bother to say that, and didn't bother to help find a replacement for him, because he didn't care. Or maybe he doesn't have time to look for a replacement. But I see no reason why he can't just pop in and say "Look I'm just too busy with everything else to handle this site anymore, nor do I have time to get a replacement", that would be the decent thing to do, but I guess he just doesn't the care in him to bother.

This is assuming that the information I've gathered here about him thus far is accurate, I may be missing something.

#16 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 04 September 2013 - 04:05 PM

Because people are people and this site functions decently enough without him.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#17 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

I wonder if he only made this site just to eventually abandon to mass troll every member on the site, but depending on how much trouble and money went into making this site, I doubt it. My guess is that he just stopped caring about it (lost interest in the Wii U maybe), and didn't care to help find someone else to replace him. Or maybe running two forums at the same time was too much for him, and then didn't bother to say that, and didn't bother to help find a replacement for him, because he didn't care. Or maybe he doesn't have time to look for a replacement. But I see no reason why he can't just pop in and say "Look I'm just too busy with everything else to handle this site anymore, nor do I have time to get a replacement", that would be the decent thing to do, but I guess he just doesn't the care in him to bother.

This is assuming that the information I've gathered here about him thus far is accurate, I may be missing something.

I've seen that before. Then something happens like the server crashed and the admin never got around to bringing the forum back online again.

http://www.atat.us/

On the bright side an awesome forum I used to frequent is finally back online.

Edited by grahamf, 04 September 2013 - 06:31 PM.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#18 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 07 September 2013 - 02:28 PM

He was swallowed by a wormhole. That's my best guess.....

Signature_DK.png

#19 CookieEpic

CookieEpic

Blooper

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mostly Cave Story

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:58 PM

And then Feld0 came and turned this into "MLPForums 2"

Calling it now.

86c.gif

#20 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:13 PM

And then Feld0 came and turned this into "MLPForums 2"

Calling it now.

He already did that.

He created MLPForums precisely because everyone got pissed off at him for turning this place into MLPForums.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!