• Please log in to reply
890 replies to this topic

#801 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:29 AM

Or a character from Higurashi. Just listen to that cackle. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

#802 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:29 PM

SO
I'm om episode 6 of attack on titan...
Is there a reason this show isn't seen as utter garbage/rainbow?
If so, I'm not seeing it yet.
I expected at least 7/10 from IG, but this is terrible trashy throwaway shounen so far.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#803 Ledo Jaeger

Ledo Jaeger

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • NNID:Aarony

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:08 AM

Right now I'm just pile-driving my way through Kill la Kill.

In other words, I love you

#804 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:06 PM

I finished watching Sword Art Online. Took me a few days to get through it. I consider episodes 1-14 to be perfection, 15-23 good, and 24-25 making up for the rest of the second arc. IT WAS SO GOOD. Also, interesting end to episode 9 of Nobunagun. Wonder what Jack wants...

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#805 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:32 PM

I'm referring to manga, after ten years (10 years? Seriously didn't know it was going that long) Rosario+Vampire seems for all intents and purposes to be done. Personally I'm disappointed. It tried so hard to pull a Negima and go from a harem to an action series, and yet I feel like it failed miserably on so many levels. Makes me sad, because the premise of the manga/anime is absolutely brilliant. There was so much wasted potential. 

pNgecl.gif

#806 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:41 PM

Really, the only anime I'm excited for right now is Stardust Crusaders.

APRIL 4TH CAN'T COME QUICK ENOUGH.

ecmB6v9.gif

PSN ID: TranceKujo. 

#807 Chaotix

Chaotix

Team Nerd

• Section Mods
  • 728 posts
  • NNID:Chaot1x
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:20 AM

Been watching and reading the manga on this a lot as of late.

eEG8Ies.png

#808 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:01 AM

^One Piece is awesome..as long as you don't watch the 4kids abonimation. Since you posted the 4kids opening I hope to hell you are not watching that version. Go to Hulu or find it online I don;t care just do not watch the 4kids BS

Right now watching Attack on Titan. All I can think of with the smiling Titans is Happy Mask Salesman from Majoras Mask.

Edited by Ryudo, 07 March 2014 - 10:02 AM.

#809 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:22 PM

SO
I'm om episode 6 of attack on titan...
Is there a reason this show isn't seen as utter garbage/carp?
If so, I'm not seeing it yet.
I expected at least 7/10 from IG, but this is terrible trashy throwaway shounen so far.

Cool music and cool animation, I guess.

Presentation matters.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#810 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:04 PM

Cool music and cool animation, I guess.

Presentation matters.

The animation looked like garbage to me.
A weird style of over-black-edges and this weird white gleam on their chin/side of face.
It was like the first thing I vomited over.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#811 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:49 AM

No wonder you don't like it then. Just wanted to say that thick edges are not "weird", they were part of the original manga style and are very prevalent in western stylization. I agree the white gleam is pretty weird, though.

So I started watching FMA Brotherhood because I noticed I never watched it.

Rose's character design was much better in the original series.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#812 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 17 March 2014 - 07:15 AM

No wonder you don't like it then. Just wanted to say that thick edges are not "weird", they were part of the original manga style and are very prevalent in western stylization.

Yea, western animation is pretty bad too imo.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#813 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 23 March 2014 - 04:19 PM

Black Lagoon debuted on Toonami ;# last night. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#814 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:56 PM

Just finished watching Yobi the Five-tailed Fox. Pretty good movie. Not one of my favorites, but good. IMO the pacing and story felt off. Not bad per se, it was just...well, off. The ending kinda came out of nowhere too. Eh, 7/10, would watch again, but wouldn't enjoy too much.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png

#815 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:05 PM

Heard it was alright, not too good probably a 5/10. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#816 Wolfy

Wolfy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Fandom:
    snep baks n sweg

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:10 PM

Wii my life... I am all caught up with One Piece.

#817 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:39 PM

Just watched Spirited Away. Now to watch Howl's Moving Castle and My Neighbor Totoro.

And a bunch more

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#818 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:43 PM

Picked One Piece back up.

Took a several month break. Now on Episode 580

#819 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:16 PM

#820 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:13 AM

Just finished watching Nobunagun episode 13. Pretty good season(?) ending. Operation over, Gaiki got real happy, and Jack hooked up. Would've liked more action, but a good conclusion.

Signature_Portal1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!