• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:40 AM

*sigh* disappointing. Got to a scene that I can't skip and I refuse to go through with. It's frustrating when games try to be political and end up just frustrating their consumers. I guess I can just mess around with the open world bit without the plot.

Torture scene?

I really liked gta better back when it was cartoony. Its becoming more and more obvious that it was really just system limitations thing now and not an actual direction... And thats really just a shame.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#62 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:34 AM

Torture scene?

I really liked gta better back when it was cartoony. Its becoming more and more obvious that it was really just system limitations thing now and not an actual direction... And thats really just a shame.

Yah. It's frustrating. As ridiculous saints row has become, at least they know it's just a game. I'm thinking gta V is my last gta if this is the way they're going. Some of the missions are insane, but to put in an unskippable, must do to continue the plot torture scene? really? Are they trying to do a spec ops: the line kind of thing? bah. I'm annoyed.

#63 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:44 AM

I'm pretty sure the torture scene was just a marketing ploy. It wouldn't be a GTA game without some bad publicity.

Anyway it's not that bad. Do you skip the torture scenes in movies? Even the highly enjoyable and humorous ones in Tarantino films?

#64 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:55 PM

I'm pretty sure the torture scene was just a marketing ploy. It wouldn't be a GTA game without some bad publicity.

Anyway it's not that bad. Do you skip the torture scenes in movies? Even the highly enjoyable and humorous ones in Tarantino films?

i can choose to fast forward if I want to skip past them. It's not required for me to participate in the torture scene to finish the movie.

Edited by DexterousGecko, 26 September 2013 - 12:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!