• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Falco

Falco

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:05 AM

who is really sabotaging the wii u? ea no not putting a game on the wiiu is not sabotage it just bad business the real saboteurs are companies that dont put the whole game on the wiiu.

#2 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:28 AM

well most companies expect a minimum 10million sales from any console but if the wii u only sold 4m  what do you expect from devs ?

#3 ifrit05

ifrit05

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:54 PM

(Back on topic) Well Retailers are kinda confusing people when they themselves don't know the difference between the Wii and the Wii U. Not to mention little to no shelf space for Wii U games/consoles/kiosks.

ifrit05s.png

Nintendo Network ID: ifrit05

Wii U Deluxe

#4 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:13 AM

Nintendo didn't do itself any favors with all the delays...... It would have sold better in the spring if it had W101, Rayman (maybe not Nintendo's fault with this one), Pikmin etc.   Will be interesting how it sells with more titles coming out soon.

#5 Arkhandar

Arkhandar

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Kirby, DK

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:44 AM

Nintendo didn't do itself any favors with all the delays...... It would have sold better in the spring if it had W101, Rayman (maybe not Nintendo's fault with this one), Pikmin etc.   Will be interesting how it sells with more titles coming out soon.

It will surely sell a little more, but nothing like we saw with the 3DS.

If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

Posted Image

#6 kirbylover

kirbylover

Kirby And Pikachu are Freakin awesome

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Fandom:
    kirby,mario kart,mario,anything nintendo

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

i hope wii u isn't a repeat dreamcast.

Signature_Mewtwo.png

Pokedex entry: Mewtwo: The butt pokemon. It is really sexy and any pokemon that sees it wants to have sex with it. It's power comes from it's butt.

#7 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

Ok maybe W101 spring/around comic-con. Pikmin feels more like a august title to me. Though DKCTF should've been winter though, but feb still fits.

Stupid Snowmads!

#8 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:39 PM

well most companies expect a minimum 10million sales from any console but if the wii u only sold 4m  what do you expect from devs ?

Most games don't sell over a million. As Sorceror said, there's no way 10 million is correct.

The dreamcast sold about 10.6 million.

I think Nintendo will pass that amount by the time Mario Kart comes out (and smash bros. (and X (and yarn yoshi (and super mario 3D world (and dk country: TF (and Wii Fit U (and Wii Party U))))))).

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#9 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:29 AM

It's paranoid to believe companies out to make a profit from any source they can would sabotage a source they could use.
No matter how apparent that might appear.

What you can do, is buy ass creed 4 on wii u, buy cod ghosts on wii u, buy watch dogs on wii u either with, or rather than on other consoles.
Of course only do that if those games interest you. I myself don't care for ass creed, and deeply dislike the online gameplay of cod.
By buying a game which is both equal to it's counterparts, and is of interest to you, you are using your power of consumerism to give companies very valuable market research and trend data.

Edited by Nollog, 23 October 2013 - 01:33 AM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#10 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:47 AM

It's paranoid to believe companies out to make a profit from any source they can would sabotage a source they could use.
No matter how apparent that might appear.

You would think so. But now, other interested parties are willing to pay, and i quote 'truckloads of money' to ensure they do just that. And they are perfectly happy to oblige.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#11 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:12 AM

You would think so. But now, other interested parties are willing to pay, and i quote 'truckloads of money' to ensure they do just that. And they are perfectly happy to oblige.

which truckloads?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#12 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:36 AM

What you can do, is buy ass creed 4 on wii u, buy cod ghosts on wii u, buy watch dogs on wii u either with, or rather than on other consoles.

And Skylanders: Swap Force, and Lego Marvel Superheroes!

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#13 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:44 AM

which truckloads?

250px-NemesisPrime_Nemesis_Prime_truck_i

Nemesis Prime of course.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#14 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:26 AM

And Skylanders: Swap Force, and Lego Marvel Superheroes!

Are those multiplatz?

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#15 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:38 AM

Are those multiplatz?

yes

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#16 Falco

Falco

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:03 PM

if ea is the worst company in gaming history then what do u call the companies that support and believe in ea and that also dont support the wiiu

#17 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:35 PM

Many many things doomed the dreamcast that isnt happening to Nintendo or the Wii U. Shokio even made a video about it. The title is sarcastic BTW

Signature_DK.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!