• 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

kIZqnGV.png

https://twitter.com/...013318309814273

Seems like he's fired shots.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:26 PM

POPULAR

Games are srs business these days. No longer for fun.

#3 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:30 PM

Those arent words, they are numbers and letters.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#4 Wolfy

Wolfy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Fandom:
    snep baks n sweg

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:08 PM

Oh... more Nintendo fan nerves struck because the competition is doing a far better job than Nintendo... the Wii U is trash when you look at it without being a fanboy... :] 

#5 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:47 PM

POPULAR

Oh... more Nintendo fan nerves struck because the competition is doing a far better job than Nintendo... the Wii U is trash when you look at it without being a fanboy... :] 

Hey hey hey....calm your tots, No need to start some anti nintendo war here.... The shots fired from the tweets were directed at the Xbox one

.-.

And for your information kind sir; The Wii U has more next gen games (excluding indies) running at 1080p 60fps than the Xbone and just as many as the PS4....so that must mean ps4 and xbone are trash as well #PCMASTERRACE

Edited by Mitch13Pyro, 11 November 2013 - 05:48 PM.

#6 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:50 PM

Who is the tweeter? Is he a dev or just some dude with a big mouth?

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#7 namkotje

namkotje

Spiny

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

How the gaming industry changed... so sad tbh..

needsthisfinal2_zps12b5fb7d.gif

#8 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:50 PM

I'm pretty sure video games have always been a serious business.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#9 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:54 PM

I'm getting pretty pissed with all these numbers being thrown around instead of actually talking about GAMES. I JUST WANT GOOD GAMES!!! GIVE ME GOOOOD GAAAAMES

#10 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:46 PM

Console power is srs businsess nowadays. This isn't the 90s anymore. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#11 Aiddon

Aiddon

Blooper

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:46 PM

How the gaming industry changed... so sad tbh..

the fact that people have resorted to crap like "1080p" means one thing: that they've officially ran out of LEGITIMATE claims to argue with. This has gotten pathetic.

#12 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:05 AM

it is really silly sony has gotten what it wanted which is buzz words to define there console. Just play the games and have fun if they are good no resolution or framerate is needed to sell that the game is good.

#13 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:00 AM

Good games is what defines each era of consoles and it's gonna be the same with this one. Seriously fanboys will always talk crap like 1080p or 60fps but no game just equals to nothing at all. The ps3 had a ton of horse power but hey it had zero games that really showcased it and comparing to the 360 it was pretty much collecting dust till good games started to come out and 3rd party games ran smooth on it and BAM we have console defining moments. Same thing with past systems like ps2 or xbox which started off pretty slow especially the ps2 and by many it ended up being considered the greatest console ever and for simple reasons games.

So yeah games can be a business and fanboys can talk all their crap but with no good games nothing happens.

Edited by LinkKennedy, 12 November 2013 - 02:02 AM.

#14 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:53 AM

give me good games first, 1080p+60fps is just a minor bonus. 

#15 Ocarina of Time

Ocarina of Time

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:33 AM

it is really silly sony has gotten what it wanted which is buzz words to define there console. Just play the games and have fun if they are good no resolution or framerate is needed to sell that the game is good.

I call BS on saying good framerate isn't needed.

Playing a game is one thing, but a slideshow presentation is another.

#16 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:18 AM

It doesn't make a big difference to me. Sure a higher resolution with a good frame rate is nice, but the more important part is the game. Top of the line graphics could matter less to me. Heck, I still look at a Nintendo 64 game and think its graphics look great. When I play Super Mario 64 or Ocarina of Time, I often forget there from the 90's. There such fun games that graphics don't affect them.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#17 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

I call BS on saying good framerate isn't needed.

Playing a game is one thing, but a slideshow presentation is another.

didnt say it wasnt needed. its the buzz word stuff i could care about tell me about the game. not oh its 1080p 60fps... thats all cool but wil i ave fun playing it? just look at a game like Mario 3dworld not much has been said about the resolution and FPS by the developers but they have talked about the gameplay and just looking at the game you can see the passion and work put into the game and it looks fun as hell. thats the difference i am talking about all developers know how to do now is throw out numbers to try and show their game is a great game and look my numbers are bigger and better than yours.

#18 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:10 PM

You know what two words I'm not hearing at all and really want to hear? Fun and interesting. 

Edited by Azure-Edge, 12 November 2013 - 07:11 PM.

pNgecl.gif

#19 Poptartboy

Poptartboy

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:44 AM

didnt say it wasnt needed. its the buzz word stuff i could care about tell me about the game. not oh its 1080p 60fps... thats all cool but wil i ave fun playing it? just look at a game like Mario 3dworld not much has been said about the resolution and FPS by the developers but they have talked about the gameplay and just looking at the game you can see the passion and work put into the game and it looks fun as hell. thats the difference i am talking about all developers know how to do now is throw out numbers to try and show their game is a great game and look my numbers are bigger and better than yours.

Yeah totally agree with you. I do want HD (Wii really didn't look good on my TV) and I do want a good frame rate (Batman Arkham City...) but are people really that bothered by this stuff?

I have seen nothing that looked all that much better from these new consoles yet. Some games do look good of course, and definitely better than Wii U, but should I really care that more bits of debris are flying past my face in Battlefield (a game I would never want to play anyway)?

Resogun looks fun but are all the particle effects adding anything or could I play this thing perfectly fine on my PS3?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!