• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:19 AM

RAYMAN® LEGENDS COMING TO XBOX ONE AND PLAYSTATION®4 ON FEBRUARY 25TH
Free Browser-Based PC Demo Available To Play Now

SAN FRANCISCO, CA — December 11, 2013 — Today, Ubisoft announced that Rayman Legends will enter the next generation of gaming on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, across North America on February 25th 2014.

Thanks to the enhanced capabilities of the next-gen consoles, the award-winning graphics of Rayman Legends have been upgraded and the loading time between maps suppressed. Players on both platforms will also get exclusive costumes for Rayman and Globox: Splinter Ray, Ray Vaas and Globox Vaas on Xbox One; and Assassin Ray on Playstation®4. They will also be able to buy the Funky Ray costume with Uplay points.

Players will also be able to take advantage of exclusive features on each console. The Xbox One version will include 10 exclusive challenges to unlock new time-limited Achievements. The Playstation®4 will allow use of the Playstation®4 controller’s touchpad for actions such as scratching Lucky Tickets, as well as making and sharing screenshots and videos with the community, and using the Playstation® Vita to continue playing the game even with the TV turned off.

In preparation for the launch on next-gen, a browser-based PC demo of Rayman Legends is now available to play online. The demo will feature three different levels from the Rayman universe. Playable maps include Teensies in Trouble, Toad Story and the fan-favorite musical map “Castle Rock.” Play the demo using your Xbox 360 controller or with a mouse and keyboard. To access the demo, please visit: http://www.raymangame.com/demo

Rayman Legends is the sequel to the already acclaimed platformer Rayman Origins. In this opus, Rayman and Globox awaken after a 100-year nap that allowed nightmares to infest the Glade of Dreams. The Supreme Being Bubble Dreamer sends them once again on an adventure to fight the evil creatures and restore order in the universe. Rayman Legends features a wide range of gameplay, including traditional Rayman platforming action and new musical, rhythm-based stages. The award-winning team of artists, designers and composers has also returned with an advanced UbiArt engine to include multi-dimension gameplay elements, an improved lighting system and updated game rendering that elevate Rayman’s previous graphics to the next level.

****! This isn't good! :( 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Structures

Structures

LIL B's SiDEKiCK

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • NNID:Structures
  • Fandom:
    Gundam, Nintendo, Warcraft, Guild Wars

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:22 AM

"how do we make this appeal to dude bros" "I dont know man just add snoop dog" "brilliant"

636416_0.jpg
Youtube Twitch.tv I stream Wii U Gameplay and PC Games

#3 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:40 AM

This is so pointless. Are people really going to buy a 2D platformer for slightly improved graphics? No.

#4 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:54 AM

Don't all 3 console versions already run at 1080p? (I know that Legends does on Wii U, and Origins did on PS360) They just want to get as much money as possible from this.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#5 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:04 AM

Lmao this is so stupid but whatever if it gets people to play the game even better.

#6 Xef

Xef

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:35 AM

I'll buy a PS4 for this even if I already have it on WiiU if they actually let me play as snoop dog!

#7 meitantei_conan

meitantei_conan

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • NNID:qublin_triforce

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:36 AM

It's $60 LOL! UBISOFT! LOL!  That next gen tax! AAHAHAHH!  

Edited by meitantei_conan, 11 December 2013 - 11:02 AM.

#8 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:38 AM

I don't know what you guys are talking about, that snoop dogg trailer changed my life.

794144.png?13383682

#9 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:45 AM

Ubi's gotta make up for all the money they lost on the making it for the Wii U :P

#10 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:24 PM

Ubi's gotta make up for all the money they lost on the making it for the Wii U :P

The sad part is that this is most likely true

No sig.

#11 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:30 PM

snoop dogg vs a cheesy family talking about how "cool" the wii u is.

Wonder what's going to be more effective?

disclaimer: I hate snoop dogg, but I'm also not an idiot.

#12 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:52 PM

Kinda what I was thinking.  Most Rayman fans probably already have it.

This is so pointless. Are people really going to buy a 2D platformer for slightly improved graphics? No.

#13 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:55 PM

im more than happy with my wii u version,wont be buying this for my ps4

#14 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:11 PM

And this is why I really hate ubisoft, are they really trying to kill off Rayman again?

Rayman is one of my favorite game series, but this is just disappointing.  Any average gamer can see that this is just a lame attempt at capturing the WiiU controls while trying to make it seem different with "exclusive costumes* (from the "last gen").  Off screen gaming and murphy controls with the vita, yeah, PS4 owners probably know where that idea came from, probably the only good thing to come from this to the PS4.  Xbone, just a cash grab.

#15 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:17 PM

Can't believe they dropped Wii U exclusivity to release on Xbone and PS4

http://www.neoseeker...ith-exclusives/

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#16 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:03 AM

im more than happy with my wii u version,wont be buying this for my ps4

Same here.

#17 BKSmash

BKSmash

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Greatest Of The Greatest

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:22 AM

I already have it for Wii U but if you can play as Snoop Dogg.. I'm sorry you guys, but that's a game changer!

#18 myusernameismyusername

myusernameismyusername

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • NNID:Mynnidismynnid

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:38 AM

So this comes out on my birthday. If I was going to buy a console version of this I would get it on Wii U, but I'm fine with it on my vita.

Consoles I own:
Atari 2600, NES, Genesis, PS1, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Dreamcast, Wii, Xbox 360

Handhelds I own:
GBC, GBA, NDS, PSP, 3DS, PS Vita

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!