#1 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:09 PM

So i have a great idea about a game.

It does suck that game devs dont listen to the public but i guess it would be hard to since it so many people mailing in with there ideas.

But i was thinking about a great pokemon game that would be on the wii u. I think IMO it would sell a hell of a lot of copies and alot of people would like it.

I have went over everything in my head from gameplay to controls and it seem 100% great. :D

The basic :

*It would be like normal pokemon games as far as story but longer.

*Graphic wise it would be wind waker hd. So your be in a 3d world and can climb, jump, run swim, ride the bike etc...

Id throw in some MGS field of view triangle for some trainers/ gym people. It would be on a mini map in the bottom left. Toggle-able if needed.

*Battles would be like Super Smash Bros meet Mario party foot ball. A side top down view. And you would control your own pokemon. There would be a jump in and jump out type of game play like most fighting games for switching pokemon.

Your trainer on the left and theres on the right. Kinda like soccer with goalie. Pokemon battle in the middle.

*Health bar up top like normal. On top will be the flying bar.

*There will be a on screen face buttons. (read below to understand).

*The arenas would be base on type. i.e. ground level would have rocks to hide behind. Water levels would be in the water with platforms to stand on.

Flying levels would have floating platforms. Fire level to have fire pits or flames that shot up, fire type will not take damage from this fire. Normal level will just be grass etc...

*And your pokemon would get a level bonus for the arena type.

*Controls would be as followed.

Left stick for pokemon movement. UP to move to the top of the screen. Down to the bottom. Left and right. Click it in to do simple hit attack.

Right stick for flying pokemon. Up to fly higher, Down to go down. There will be a timer for how long you can stay in the air. Your need to land to recharge it.

X Y B A would be for moves. i.e tackler , fire spin etc... And move that would normally take 2 turns or time to build up, will had a bar that will count down. once its finish the icon would flash and you push that button to use that attack.

While this is happening you wont be able to use any other moves but you can run and fly or go in water.

L and R will be for items. Your set that up before battles and you push to us. i.e push L for a potion to be throw at the pokemon.

Right trigger for jump

ZL for switching pokemon. Hold ZL and press right stick Up, down, left right, or click in. That will send out the pokemon setup for that.

ZR for jumping. It will just dodge some attacks and jump from platforms to platforms.

This will make the game playable with the game pad and pro controller. Doing so will mean 2 players on one system. But the goal would be online play. could probably work in 4 players games. 4 online players. or 2 sames system vs 2 online players etc..

Attacks that paralysis or stun will freeze the pokemon for a few seconds. not letting you move.

attacks that lower or raise attacks,defense etc... will last for a few seconds.

attacks that cause confuses will invert the controls on the one the gets confused.

Once your health bar has gone down. Your have to pick another pokemon for battle.

If your in a fight with a wild pokemon and want to run you use touch screen or press start and then run.

Keep the trading, leveling up, learning new moves and forgetting old moves like pokemon

Thats just my idea i think if a game like this was made pokemon or copy cat. I think it will be great.

Anythign you have to add or chat about post it up.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#2 Akazury

Akazury

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • NNID:Akazury
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:08 PM

Yea, the controls and arena not really my thing. I don't mind having shortcuts for certain moves or items but changing the gameplay to be SB like isn't something I see working. Such an diversion from the turn-based rock-paper-siccors that pokémon is, would only scare off the people you'd be aiming at, the pokémon fans.

Graphics wise I don't even have a clue what to imagine, so I can't really say. But most importantley GameFreak has said that they aren't intresseted in making a Main series pokémon game on a home console.

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

#3 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:14 PM

Yea, the controls and arena not really my thing. I don't mind having shortcuts for certain moves or items but changing the gameplay to be SB like isn't something I see working. Such an diversion from the turn-based rock-paper-siccors that pokémon is, would only scare off the people you'd be aiming at, the pokémon fans.

Graphics wise I don't even have a clue what to imagine, so I can't really say. But most importantley GameFreak has said that they aren't intresseted in making a Main series pokémon game on a home console.

Yea thats kinda why i was thinking of a pokemon type game.

The turn base pokemon style is cool but im just thinking of an update. And yea i knoe Gamefreak said no console ver. and i bet they will keep to it.

xile06 "N" ID

#4 Captain Marvelous

Captain Marvelous

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:26 PM

Like the idea, honestly any pokemon on wii u have to be like that, i hate that nintendo is not doing anything for the wii u like that.

Yeah i like the turn base combat.....for a portable, on a console like wii u would like to see almost real time combat

The game could be HUGE!!!!

Heck dont have to be like a mmo, just a normal pokemon game.

If Nintendo wanted they could release a full hd pokemon game for the wii u

I bet could be the game with the most copy sell's of all time

And Nintendo could pick a studio like Monolith or other and let them work on it

i mean Nintendo can do that right?? Or GF is the only company that can make a pokemon game?? If they don t want to work on a porper pokemon game for the home consoles at least let others do.

"Did you know that we're traveling this galaxy because we have pride? We will always fight it it's to protect that pride. Even if it means being called a pirate. Even if... the whole galaxy were our enemy!" - Captain Marvelous

#5 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:36 PM

Like the idea, honestly any pokemon on wii u have to be like that, i hate that nintendo is not doing anything for the wii u like that.

Yeah i like the turn base combat.....for a portable, on a console like wii u would like to see almost real time combat

The game could be HUGE!!!!

Heck dont have to be like a mmo, just a normal pokemon game.

If Nintendo wanted they could release a full hd pokemon game for the wii u

I bet could be the game with the most copy sell's of all time

And Nintendo could pick a studio like Monolith or other and let them work on it

i mean Nintendo can do that right?? Or GF is the only company that can make a pokemon game?? If they don t want to work on a porper pokemon game for the home consoles at least let others do.

GF can only do pokemon since they own it.

But another company or Nintendo itself can make a game close to it and release it.

Sometimes the same old stuff needs a change.

xile06 "N" ID

#6 Captain Marvelous

Captain Marvelous

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:46 PM

GF can only do pokemon since they own it.

But another company or Nintendo itself can make a game close to it and release it.

Sometimes the same old stuff needs a change.

Ahh too bad....but i really hope someday Nintendo can convince the GF to make a huge full hd RPG pokemon game for the wii u in near future (like announced at E3 this year :D  )

Edited by Captain Marvelous, 02 February 2014 - 02:47 PM.

"Did you know that we're traveling this galaxy because we have pride? We will always fight it it's to protect that pride. Even if it means being called a pirate. Even if... the whole galaxy were our enemy!" - Captain Marvelous

#7 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:58 PM

Game Freak owns Pokemon? I thought that was Creatures Inc. I mean Genius Sonority made some Pokemon games (Colosseum/XD)

Stupid Snowmads!

#8 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:04 PM

Ehhh...

If a real time combat system was put into place, it wouldn't be a main series game. There wouldn't be gym leaders or any heavy elements from the main series games. I would buy it, but it would never hit the enjoyment I get out of the turn based combat the series is known for.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pokemon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!