• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:01 PM

Source: Neogaf.

OUch. This series is beyond dead.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:07 PM

GI can suck it. LoS was a fantastic game with so many nods to past games and returned the series to the gothic horror based series.It did NOT rip off GOW as GOW ripped off Castlevania Lament of Innocence(and Rygar and DMC) Also loved all the music cues. Fuk the haters LoS is the best Castlevania game since Castlevania IV(which is the best of all time before the series turned into glam rock) Only bad 3D CV game is on N64.

#3 chainmychomp

chainmychomp

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Fandom:
    Advance Wars, Metroid, RPGs, etc.

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:49 PM

^Lament of Innocence was a great game, never played the other PS2 Castlevania game though... heard it wasn't as good, perhaps this year is a good time to try it out.

#4 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:48 PM

^Lament of Innocence was a great game, never played the other PS2 Castlevania game though... heard it wasn't as good, perhaps this year is a good time to try it out.

Curse of Darkness was great. Some fantastic music as well. 

#5 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:13 PM

This game got a 6 from one reviewer, good thing I make all my decisions based upon I mans personal preference. Since I am a mindless scrub I only play games with 9's or higher. Why would I ever wish to think for myself and make my own decisions when other people get paid to make them for me???? Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go fap to Ellie play more of The Last of Us.....because you know....9's and up #gamurelitist.

I give this thread 3 pancakes/gingerbread men

#6 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:33 PM

Idk I didn't really get into the last castlevania so imo this doesn't surprise me and GOW is beyond better for the exception of Acension(which for most GOW fans seemed like a cash in from a great franchise).

#7 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:47 AM

GI can suck it. LoS was a fantastic game with so many nods to past games and returned the series to the gothic horror based series.It did NOT rip off GOW as GOW ripped off Castlevania Lament of Innocence(and Rygar and DMC) Also loved all the music cues. Fuk the haters LoS is the best Castlevania game since Castlevania IV(which is the best of all time before the series turned into glam rock) Only bad 3D CV game is on N64.

For what its worth, the reviewer was a pretty big fan of LoS.

* Fellow Ps2 fan of Rygars return High fives*

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!