Akazury

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • NNID:Akazury
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:14 AM

What  I find weird is that there has been no announcement for this, normally it gets mentioned in the newsletter. And the time is kinda off to, 23:00 here. Who would watch that?

Edit: just got the mail

Edited by Akazury, 13 February 2014 - 08:08 AM.

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

#83 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:17 AM

The Nintendo Direct will start with an announcement that both X and Bayonetta 2 have been canceled. They will follow that up with twenty minutes of footage and info of Donkey Kong Country Returns Tropical Freeze, once again revealing Cranky Kong's playable status, as if it hasn't been revealed a billion times already. They will then show Super Smash Bros. 4, revealing that Pichu and Dr. Mario are coming back, and that their movesets are completely unchanged from Melee. They will also announce that Mewtwo will not be returning, with an image showing Lucario laughing. They will end the ND by revealing Wii Music U.

Well... My point is, don't get too hyped. This is Nintendo we're talking about.

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#84 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:31 AM

No, no, no, you guys... YOU'RE GETTING ME ALL HYPED UP! xD

We should all just keep calm, expect the direct to terrible, and hope that it's amazing. :3

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#85 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:40 AM

If they mention one thing about DKCTF besides reiterating the release date or showing a cool easter egg or announcing DLC, I'm turning off the Direct.

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#86 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:55 AM

The Nintendo Direct will start with an announcement that both X and Bayonetta 2 have been canceled. They will follow that up with twenty minutes of footage and info of Donkey Kong Country Returns Tropical Freeze, once again revealing Cranky Kong's playable status, as if it hasn't been revealed a billion times already. They will then show Super Smash Bros. 4, revealing that Pichu and Dr. Mario are coming back, and that their movesets are completely unchanged from Melee. They will also announce that Mewtwo will not be returning, with an image showing Lucario laughing. They will end the ND by revealing Wii Music U.

Since some people dont seem to understand, or just like firing off their mouths without finding out exactly what they are talking about.

Sorayasaga (one of monolithsofts videogame designers, who retweets nintendo directs that have monolith soft X presentations, and ONLY nintendo directs with monolithsoft X presentations in it) Has retweeted the Nintendo direct announcement.

Monolith softs X will be shown in the nintendo direct.

Bayonetta 2's project director, has ALSO retweeted the direct, after stating he is going to be very busy the day of the direct.

Some people arent flying blind here.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#87 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:57 AM

Since some people dont seem to understand, or just like firing off their mouths without finding out exactly what they are talking about.

Sorayasaga (one of monolithsofts videogame designers, who retweets nintendo directs that have monolith soft X presentations, and ONLY nintendo directs with monolithsoft X presentations in it) Has retweeted the Nintendo direct announcement.

Bayonetta 2's project director, has ALSO retweeted the direct, after stating he is going to be very busy the day of the direct.

Like I said before, they want to piss specifically you off.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#88 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:01 AM

The Nintendo Direct scenario was entirely a joke. I made it up very much assuming that both titles will show up at the ND, I just twisted around how they most likely will be shown.

It wasn't a jab at the assumption that both titles would show up at the ND, it's the ones who think that the ND being 41 minutes means that it will be the most amazing ND ever where Nintendo shows off Zelda U and such.

Edited by Envy, 13 February 2014 - 08:01 AM.

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#89 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:07 AM

tumblr_m5h4j5cQMa1rtssfbo1_500.gif

The Nintendo Direct scenario was entirely a joke. I made it up very much assuming that both titles will show up at the ND, I just twisted around how they most likely will be shown.

It wasn't a jab at the assumption that both titles would show up at the ND, it's the ones who think that the ND being 41 minutes means that it will be the most amazing ND ever where Nintendo shows off Zelda U and such.

I see. Wait, who said any of that in here?

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#90 Ledo Jaeger

Ledo Jaeger

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • NNID:Aarony

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:15 AM

Oh my gosh. This hype. It's so emotional. I didn't think I'd be so excited til I read this thread.

tumblr_mh76mxj2iz1qasjaoo1_500.gif

Everyone who hated on Nintendo previously coming back to them in hope:

tumblr_mheqxy18w91s03cw1o1_500.gif

Edited by Ledo Jaeger, 13 February 2014 - 08:15 AM.

In other words, I love you

#91 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:23 AM

Man it sucks that I've got to be at work right as this is going to start. Now I'm just debating if I want to watch it on youtube or just pick up the cliff notes version from the forums. It'll be pretty obvious whether or not it was good. People will either be super hyped or super pissed. 

pNgecl.gif

#92 Ledo Jaeger

Ledo Jaeger

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:26 AM

Man it sucks that I've got to be at work right as this is going to start. Now I'm just debating if I want to watch it on youtube or just pick up the cliff notes version from the forums. It'll be pretty obvious whether or not it was good. People will either be super hyped or super pissed. 

It's always more fun to watch it for yoself

#93 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:49 AM

You forgot where they show Miyamoto pissing on F-zero,Metroid, and Star fox while laughing and it cuts to black. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#94 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:54 AM

Oh my gosh. This hype. It's so emotional. I didn't think I'd be so excited til I read this thread.

tumblr_mh76mxj2iz1qasjaoo1_500.gif

Everyone who hated on Nintendo previously coming back to them in hope:

tumblr_mheqxy18w91s03cw1o1_500.gif

This is so me atm.lmfao

#95 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:10 AM

It's always more fun to watch it for yoself

Not really, it depends on the content. They tend to waste a lot of time with dumb PR speak or going over crap we already know about/don't care about. 

pNgecl.gif

#96 Ledo Jaeger

Ledo Jaeger

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:20 AM

Not really, it depends on the content. They tend to waste a lot of time with dumb PR speak or going over crap we already know about/don't care about. 

But you never know if it'll be the megaton or not. If it is the megaton, choosing to watch it yourself will be the best decision ever:D

#97 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:33 AM

But you never know if it'll be the megaton or not. If it is the megaton, choosing to watch it yourself will be the best decision ever:D

Or you know, I could always just come on here and get the cliffnotes version on what went down and then go to youtube and watch the trailers on gamexplain.

pNgecl.gif

#98 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:36 AM

Or you know, I could always just come on here and get the cliffnotes version on what went down and then go to youtube and watch the trailers on gamexplain.

They are also available on the eshop in highest quality di.. heh... Directly, after the direct.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#99 Ledo Jaeger

Ledo Jaeger

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:48 AM

*grabs by collar* That's. No. Fun.

tumblr_mx0pztQHxd1rizx2eo1_500.gif

Don't miss the fun. Directly.

tumblr_mtxp8m1FVc1qljed4o1_1280.gif

#100 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:01 AM

iGh7ah18yI4qk.gif

I'm very relaxed with this one, but if they do drop any bombs I'll be pleasantly surprised. There's even rumors of Luigi's Mansion 2 HD this March!!

Edited by Penguin101, 13 February 2014 - 11:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!