Photo

Retro Studio: Wii U "great box to make games on." New game already in the works.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
129 replies to this topic

#41 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:36 AM

Pretty great article here:

http://www.uproxx.co...g-metroid-game/

Obscure source. But cuts through the crap and gives a no nonsense take.

#42 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:01 AM

I think it's going to be starfox. Just a personal belief. I can't see Nintendo telling Retro yeah Dow whatever you want to do just make sure it has Nintendo quality. It's going to be a Nintendo IP something they will raise from the dead and starfox fits the bill

#43 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:30 AM

Raven's Blade

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *shoots self in head*

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#44 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:24 AM

Disagree. An epic, fps with the flair of metroid and a compelling storyline setting up a new series is exactly what the wii u needs. Especially one that shows off the wii us true new generation roots.

The last thing wii u needs is another platformer.

Zelda, metroid, smash, kart, and all do well to balance out the first party offerings and create compelling reasons to game on Nintendo hardware.

Saying retro shouldn't do metroid is like saying konami should stop metal gear. Or Nintendo should stop Mario.

The wii u is in DIRE need of a hot rod metroid game right now.

I'm not saying the Wii U needs another platformer (even though I enjoy them more). I'm saying Metroid isn't exactly known as a big seller. Now if they do pull of a great Metro game, great visuals, gameplay, utilize the gamepad really well, and just make a good game. Thats great, but Metroid is more like a treat to Nintendo fans who own one, or are just a push away from buying one.

Now what I'm thinking is Nintendo having a game that actually makes  people who spit at the wii u, jealous of it. Maybe retro (or I guess someone else) realistic game, but fun with nintendo charm that really pushes the wii u. Not quite a fan of those games but thats what it needs.

Stupid Snowmads!

#45 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:45 AM

I'm not saying the Wii U needs another platformer (even though I enjoy them more). I'm saying Metroid isn't exactly known as a big seller. Now if they do pull of a great Metro game, great visuals, gameplay, utilize the gamepad really well, and just make a good game. Thats great, but Metroid is more like a treat to Nintendo fans who own one, or are just a push away from buying one.

Now what I'm thinking is Nintendo having a game that actually makes  people who spit at the wii u, jealous of it. Maybe retro (or I guess someone else) realistic game, but fun with nintendo charm that really pushes the wii u. Not quite a fan of those games but thats what it needs.

I agree, Metroid is something for Nintendo fans and the Nintendo fans are the people who already own a wii u. Nintendo need a game which will get them new fans.

#46 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:00 AM

Pretty great article here:

http://www.uproxx.co...g-metroid-game/

Obscure source. But cuts through the crap and gives a no nonsense take.

I liked the article but I think it could be applied to the rest of Nintendo's overlooked franchises and some of his suggestions I find questionable. For starters he's totally of the mind that Retro HAS to do the next Metroid just because they made the prime games. I love Metroid and I love the Prime trilogy but in terms of quality the Prime series had a downward curve. The first was the best, the second was a little worse, and then the third was the weakest of the bunch. A series needs to improve throughout iterations. I wouldn't mind if Retro did another Metroid but only if they actually had some really new and interesting ideas. 

Another problem is he's saying Nintendo needs to try to buy up all these different people who seem to love Metroid, throw them in to a room, and they'll spit out gold. Sounds like a good idea at first, but it could also be a recipe for disaster. Having too many chefs in the kitchen, all with their own visions, is rarely a good idea. He also seems to really point out to that fanart made by someone from the Bioshock team. Yeah it's cool looking, but it looks like everything that could go wrong with Metroid. It's like Metroid meets Gears of War or something.

pNgecl.gif

#47 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:17 AM

I agree, Metroid is something for Nintendo fans and the Nintendo fans are the people who already own a wii u. Nintendo need a game which will get them new fans.

Is that not the goal pf Bayonetta 2 and X?

I know Bayonetta did not sell like Gangbusters but still has a fanbase esp DMC fan converts. X is Monolith aiming to be the Japanese Bethseda and in many ways is like SEGA making the Phantasy Star series on SMS and Genesis since in both cases the big name Final Fantasy is on another platform and wanted to create a new series for a new audience. Xenoblade suprised many and sold very well and now has a lot of word of mouth. I am not syaing these will push millions of consoles but believe that is at the very least the goal of those two games.

I know many bought a Wii just to play Smash and MK8 if they bought nothing else. I agree that it needs a game 1st and maybe even third that appeals to a western taste. (my tongue often savors for Japanese games mostly myself) and if Nintendo could possible strike a deal or if some 3rd party is braisin enough to make a new AAA FPS on Wii U taking full advantage of the Gamepad and system. Much like Turok on N64 and Conduit on Wii. Turok and Turok 2 were very well recieved back then. Conduit yeah it's mixed but the point is the idea someone tried. Hell maybe The Grinder will come out of development hell for Wii U.

#48 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:32 AM

Is that not the goal pf Bayonetta 2 and X?

I know Bayonetta did not sell like Gangbusters but still has a fanbase esp DMC fan converts. X is Monolith aiming to be the Japanese Bethseda and in many ways is like SEGA making the Phantasy Star series on SMS and Genesis since in both cases the big name Final Fantasy is on another platform and wanted to create a new series for a new audience. Xenoblade suprised many and sold very well and now has a lot of word of mouth. I am not syaing these will push millions of consoles but believe that is at the very least the goal of those two games.

I know many bought a Wii just to play Smash and MK8 if they bought nothing else. I agree that it needs a game 1st and maybe even third that appeals to a western taste. (my tongue often savors for Japanese games mostly myself) and if Nintendo could possible strike a deal or if some 3rd party is braisin enough to make a new AAA FPS on Wii U taking full advantage of the Gamepad and system. Much like Turok on N64 and Conduit on Wii. Turok and Turok 2 were very well recieved back then. Conduit yeah it's mixed but the point is the idea someone tried. Hell maybe The Grinder will come out of development hell for Wii U.

The is that so called 'gamers' don't care about any game if it's on a Nintendo system. They'd rather see a game, that if it were on any other platform they would love and support, crash and burn if it's on a Nintendo system. I've seen so many so called 'fans' of Bayonetta talk about how the game is already doomed to failure. Why is that? Because it's loving fanbase is only a fanbase if it's on their system of choice. Their general idea is to watch the game completely fail and then hope that Platinum some how ports it over to the PS4/Xbone.

I don't see X fairing much better, despite how good of a game it might turn out as. At this point I just say Nintendo work at making the best games for their own fanbase that they can and make this the best damn system they can manage as well as try to get as many exclusives as possible. Let the other 'gamers' do what they will but just make sure that Nintendo's real fanbase has an awesome system. 

pNgecl.gif

#49 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:49 AM

I liked the article but I think it could be applied to the rest of Nintendo's overlooked franchises and some of his suggestions I find questionable. For starters he's totally of the mind that Retro HAS to do the next Metroid just because they made the prime games. I love Metroid and I love the Prime trilogy but in terms of quality the Prime series had a downward curve. The first was the best, the second was a little worse, and then the third was the weakest of the bunch. A series needs to improve throughout iterations. I wouldn't mind if Retro did another Metroid but only if they actually had some really new and interesting ideas.

Another problem is he's saying Nintendo needs to try to buy up all these different people who seem to love Metroid, throw them in to a room, and they'll spit out gold. Sounds like a good idea at first, but it could also be a recipe for disaster. Having too many chefs in the kitchen, all with their own visions, is rarely a good idea. He also seems to really point out to that fanart made by someone from the Bioshock team. Yeah it's cool looking, but it looks like everything that could go wrong with Metroid. It's like Metroid meets Gears of War or something.

While I don't care AT ALL for the Bioshock style Metroid art (and it would never happen. Too feminazi), I do agree that Retro HAS to make it. They've been developing a Wii U engine from the ground up, have increased their ranks insanely, and have the muscle to make Metroid awesome on a wii U.

Look at Smash Bros. Shaping up to be insane fun, no? Sure it is. But then get critical on the graphics for a bit.

Nothing to write home about. Low poly (except perhaps the mega man and Mario models), poor textures, and overral not very technically impressive. Now imagine that game with Retro's graphical capabilities...

Metroid NEEDS to be a true new gen game. Epic, with the absolute best graphics the system can possibly generate right now. It needs to be made by folks who know the IP and have a knack for making this type of game work well.

They can even change the name of the series since "Metroid" doesn't sound like high tech sci if anymore more like an 80's "bleep bloop" sound (betting they keep the name btw, since it may be too confusing and too much trouble to rename the metroid creatures).

Retro doesn't HAVE to make it but it would be likely better off.

I don't agree with everything in the article, but most of it. He mskes great points about nintendos foolishness in choosing games to mske this gen. Also mskes a great point about timing with female protagonists.

Though I'm not sure I agree in that.

I just finished to be raider: DE and there were many powerful story elements that were made powerful by the protagonist being female.

But... I would have preferred being a male protagonist and those same elements could have been written just as powerfully that way.

However the point is made that games featuring female leads are selling and have general been extremely well received

Could have something to do with game makers breaking out of creative block while wrapping their minds around a different perspective, could be market reasons, could be all of the above and more. But it's happening.

And now is the time for the original to return to the top.

Edited by Socalmuscle, 02 March 2014 - 10:53 AM.

#50 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:58 AM

The is that so called 'gamers' don't care about any game if it's on a Nintendo system. They'd rather see a game, that if it were on any other platform they would love and support, crash and burn if it's on a Nintendo system. I've seen so many so called 'fans' of Bayonetta talk about how the game is already doomed to failure. Why is that? Because it's loving fanbase is only a fanbase if it's on their system of choice. Their general idea is to watch the game completely fail and then hope that Platinum some how ports it over to the PS4/Xbone.

I don't see X fairing much better, despite how good of a game it might turn out as. At this point I just say Nintendo work at making the best games for their own fanbase that they can and make this the best damn system they can manage as well as try to get as many exclusives as possible. Let the other 'gamers' do what they will but just make sure that Nintendo's real fanbase has an awesome system. 

I know.

Just saying that is what I believe the intent is for those games and also think like with Wii and N64 a 3rd party should show what balls they have and try. As for the B2 whiners. They are not fans. Any true fans of a series get a system it comes out on. One thing I have learned in all the times I would get a system for one game. The system always offers tons more and often suprises you. Why I have no issues buying a system for 1 or 2 games. Wii U I bought it just on the promise of X and B2 alone and getting blindsided with other great things.

#51 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:03 AM

At this point, there is no new magic ip that will get new fans to the Wii u.

Nintendo just needs to make amazing games.

But... They need to be the genres and the type of games people want.

Epic sci fi fps/fpa is big. Do it. That's metroid.

Fighting is covered by smash.

Racing is covered by project cars, hopefully.

Fantasy needs to be covered and it should be with Zelda and x ( which also tits sci fi).

There just isn't a Magic ip that's going to create new fans.

Great games on the platform will. But these games must he great. And consistent. Otherwise, no one will trust the platform. If a metroid doesn't come out, or something like it, then that trust goes down quite a bit. Don't know how it could get any lower. So it certainly doesn't increase it's chances by withholding such a great ip from Wii u owners.

Metroid does have that potential if they don't cheese it out and make it the truly epic game it deserves to be. Even if they have to reinvent tons of it.

I'm of the opinion that of the Wii u launched with or even had near launch window - metroid, Mario 3dw, Mario kart, and/ or smash, x, etc. there would e no discussion of the Wii u needing fans. It would have been perceived out of the gate as a true next gen system and would have attracted a great many gamers who were as tired of the ps360 as I was.

Edited by Socalmuscle, 02 March 2014 - 11:05 AM.

#52 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:34 AM

While I don't care AT ALL for the Bioshock style Metroid art (and it would never happen. Too feminazi), I do agree that Retro HAS to make it. They've been developing a Wii U engine from the ground up, have increased their ranks insanely, and have the muscle to make Metroid awesome on a wii U.

Look at Smash Bros. Shaping up to be insane fun, no? Sure it is. But then get critical on the graphics for a bit.

Nothing to write home about. Low poly (except perhaps the mega man and Mario models), poor textures, and overral not very technically impressive. Now imagine that game with Retro's graphical capabilities...

Metroid NEEDS to be a true new gen game. Epic, with the absolute best graphics the system can possibly generate right now. It needs to be made by folks who know the IP and have a knack for making this type of game work well.

They can even change the name of the series since "Metroid" doesn't sound like high tech sci if anymore more like an 80's "bleep bloop" sound (betting they keep the name btw, since it may be too confusing and too much trouble to rename the metroid creatures).

Retro doesn't HAVE to make it but it would be likely better off.

I don't agree with everything in the article, but most of it. He mskes great points about nintendos foolishness in choosing games to mske this gen. Also mskes a great point about timing with female protagonists.

Though I'm not sure I agree in that.

I just finished to be raider: DE and there were many powerful story elements that were made powerful by the protagonist being female.

But... I would have preferred being a male protagonist and those same elements could have been written just as powerfully that way.

However the point is made that games featuring female leads are selling and have general been extremely well received

Could have something to do with game makers breaking out of creative block while wrapping their minds around a different perspective, could be market reasons, could be all of the above and more. But it's happening.

And now is the time for the original to return to the top.

You make it sound like this game just has to be all about the graphics, and that's the last way they should take Metroid. Retro had their time with the IP and they were never able to outdo their first entry in to the series, so unless they actually have new and great ideas for a game then let them work on something else. Could they make it look nice? Sure. But it's not like they're the only ones who can make a game look good. Retro doesn't have a monopoly on good graphics. 

As for the whole 'female lead' thing. They tried that with Other M and people hated it and they hated the focus on the narrative/emotions ala Tomb Raider. Fans don't want to see Samus as 'the female protagonist'. They just want to see her as Samus the bounty hunter who kicks ass and takes names but also happens to be female. That was the brilliance of the first Metroid. You never know Samus' sex so you just consider 'her' to be this cool bounty hunter in space. The revelation that she is a girl at the end is mind blowing and it's the reason why she's the quintessential female video game hero that she's become. Because the devs kept her sex out of the equation, gamers got to know Samus the bounty hunter first and foremost, and only learned she was a woman once she was cemented eternally in their minds as this uber badass. 

pNgecl.gif

#53 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:12 PM

You make it sound like this game just has to be all about the graphics, and that's the last way they should take Metroid. Retro had their time with the IP and they were never able to outdo their first entry in to the series, so unless they actually have new and great ideas for a game then let them work on something else. Could they make it look nice? Sure. But it's not like they're the only ones who can make a game look good. Retro doesn't have a monopoly on good graphics.

As for the whole 'female lead' thing. They tried that with Other M and people hated it and they hated the focus on the narrative/emotions ala Tomb Raider. Fans don't want to see Samus as 'the female protagonist'. They just want to see her as Samus the bounty hunter who kicks ass and takes names but also happens to be female. That was the brilliance of the first Metroid. You never know Samus' sex so you just consider 'her' to be this cool bounty hunter in space. The revelation that she is a girl at the end is mind blowing and it's the reason why she's the quintessential female video game hero that she's become. Because the devs kept her sex out of the equation, gamers got to know Samus the bounty hunter first and foremost, and only learned she was a woman once she was cemented eternally in their minds as this uber badass.

That's ridiculous.

I never said it has ONLY to have great gfx.

But yes, it NEEDS to have the best gfx the system can dish out. Metroid is that type of game.

Hope that helps.

And while Retro doesn't have a gfx monopoly, the talent they've hired definitely does give them a far better shot than most.

You also completely miss the female lead thing. Obviously didn't read both pages of that article. Other m was "doing it wrong."

Edited by Socalmuscle, 02 March 2014 - 03:15 PM.

#54 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:35 PM

Too feminazi

And just wtf is "feminazi" supposed to mean...?

#55 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:38 PM

And just wtf is "feminazi" supposed to mean...?

An extreme, manly, militant... Chick.

Go read the article and look at the pic.

It's that.

Edited by Socalmuscle, 02 March 2014 - 03:43 PM.

#56 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:54 PM

Metroid isn't metroid without the doors taking forever. What you are asking is to get rid of them.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#57 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:59 PM

An extreme, manly, militant... Chick.

Go read the article and look at the pic.

It's that.

That's stupid. I've seen the pic and read the article. And sure, I really think the US Airforce logo is a stupid fit for Samus. Just like everybody else, I'd hate for Metroid to become some kind of military fps... Other than that, looking "extreme" kind of fits her being the killing machine she is. I don't know. But I really don't get how "manly"="nazi".

#58 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:38 PM

I always thought Metroid was a freelance mercenary? Even though the personality of the seargent from Wreck it Ralph would suit her.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#59 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:18 PM

Other M was fine. It was full of Metroid Lore. Other M's only real issue is dialogue and VA needed a lot of work. Showing Samus Human side was nothing new. Fusion showed her relationship with Adam and her admiration for him and in the Manga which is Cannon showed her in many struggles as a child. Samus should be vulnerable. Samus does struggle with what she does. While she is genetically enhanced and a trained soldier from the Chozo and Federation she can be frazzled. Her suit is not something you put on but she has to use mass concentration for it to materialize on her. So why when a large explosion or she takes enough damage she loses concentration and loses an ability. Even emotional drains her concentraion.

All those times she removes the helmet or suit at the end is probably from exhaustion esp on MP3 sitting on the ground. In the Manga and 2 games we see emotional drain.

Funny thing tho is people praise Tomb Raider where this supposed innocent women who never touched a gun woman who is so afraid to kill a deer than 5 min later just brutally murdered several men. Oh right we are supposed to buy into it with "implied rape" Never got that series. Always thought it was awful.

#60 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:51 PM

That's ridiculous.

I never said it has ONLY to have great gfx.

But yes, it NEEDS to have the best gfx the system can dish out. Metroid is that type of game.

Hope that helps.

And while Retro doesn't have a gfx monopoly, the talent they've hired definitely does give them a far better shot than most.

You also completely miss the female lead thing. Obviously didn't read both pages of that article. Other m was "doing it wrong."

You certainly seem to be putting a lot of focus on the graphics though. Look, anyone with half a brain knows that the Wii U is stronger than the PS3/360 but also a fair notch lower than the PS4/Xbone. The only people who think/say differently are morons and trolls. The goal of Metroid, or any other game, shouldn't be to show off what the system can do. I'd rather see them put more time in to gameplay and aesthetics then worrying about pixels and textures.

A far better shot than who? It's not like I'm saying they should pass off Metroid to some hack developer. Once again, I have no problem with Retro doing another Metroid, as long as they have something worth making and not half baked ideas. We don't need another Prime 4 just for the sake of having a Prime 4. Whoever makes the next Metroid needs to be able to take the series to the next level, and that doesn't just mean shiny graphics.

Other M focused on Samus as a female and her internal struggles. The fans hated it. It had nothing to do with doing it right or wrong. And it wasn't just Other M that tried to bring in more story. Prime 3 tried to have a more involved story and honestly it didn't bring much if anything to the game.

pNgecl.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!